Punar Vivah

AarYa Moments-epi 272-Busybody Walla Love

Minu2201 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Just to lighten the atmosphere  (after G3 forgot delibertely to leave prasad for Yash ) how Aarti stopped and  blamed Yash that nowadays ''you've become unromantic, engrossed with your work and meetings only , you'hv no time left for your sweet wife and she's not going tolerate this any longer'' ..Yash taking the cue plays along -'' khamosh Aartiij'' throwing file afar ''what Iam unromantic'' swirl her round...BG music of 'yeh dil he'  plays on..our  AarYa's cute back hug with mischief in their side glances .Now Yash swirl her around once more , giving those deadly looks, cupping her face with his hands,with thick voice he said,''OK I will do one thing going to cancel all meetings and appointments'', started caressing her front hair and pushing her backwards..Aarti all blushed with this outcome..saying '' I was just joking attend your work'' little afraid of his dareness..but our Yash all charged up placed her on bed and leaning and leaning further over her till he gets his desired result..seeing that there is no escape,our smart Aarti fooled him by saying ''Bauji is standing there''..how embrassed and frightened Yash was that time , that he flipped his shoe and pretended as if he is checking  the file..when Aarti ran away then he knew , and that lop sided smirk of his making Aarti so happy...

Kratika and Gurmeet were phenomenal here and they enacted this entire scene just perfectly,
coordinating with each other brilliantly.

Edited by Minu2201 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palbhar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
One of my favourite scenes... both sooo cute!!!!😳😳😳😳 wish kissy had happened!!!!!
Minu2201 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharathisamy

One of my favourite scenes... both sooo cute!!!!😳 wish kissy had happened!!!!!

Thank you so much dear 😊
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Very good epi was we missed aarya moment but every s
Epi they leave diff romantic moment so we go in that's thanks to remind old story of aarya
Minu2201 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gafulu14

Very good epi was we missed aarya moment but every s
Epi they leave diff romantic moment so we go in that's thanks to remind old story of aarya

Thanks dear 😊
disha_rajdev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Minu an unforgetable scene buddy❤️
Minu2201 thumbnail
Originally posted by: disha_rajdev

Minu an unforgetable scene buddy❤️

Thanks sweetheart for commenting 😳
ForeverAarYan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful write up Minu ji

While reading your post I could actually visualize the whole scene. Ofcourse this is one of my favourite AarYa scenes. Loved romantic Yash ji but  Aarti ji made him a popat as usual in the end.Loved Gurmeet's expression when he realised he has been duped. Kratika was really cute when she ran away.😳 
Minu2201 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ForeverAarYan

Beautiful write up Minu ji

While reading your post I could actually visualize the whole scene. Ofcourse this is one of my favourite AarYa scenes. Loved romantic Yash ji but  Aarti ji made him a popat as usual in the end.Loved Gurmeet's expression when he realised he has been duped. Kratika was really cute when she ran away.😳 

Thanks sweety 😊 , you have summarized the whole scene so beautifully..miss you at KS AT,visit soon
miyasingh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
one of the best scenes of Aarya