Devon ke Dev Mahadev

epi is so touchy (Page 13)

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Originally posted by reeti.poly

I am not that good at Hindi.. or sanskrit Cry Is there not a English Translated Version Ouch
It's Sanskrit shlokas & their Hindi Translation. About English translation, I am not aware of, sorry.

Its ok Smile No Problems .. first i have to find it out in papa's library .. as He is a big spiritual one and he has too many spiritual books both in English & in Mother Tounge.. BTW What is the full form of DP Ouch Sorry forgot to ask.. earlier Confused

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

Its ok Smile No Problems .. first i have to find it out in papa's library .. as He is a big spiritual one and he has too many spiritual books both in English & in Mother Tounge.. BTW What is the full form of DP Ouch Sorry forgot to ask.. earlier Confused
Devi Puran, it's different from Devi Bhagavat.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reeti-

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
the episode was good
really engrossing
however i liked the moment when Parvati went from being fearful to fearless
maybe the moment she realized her child was in pain her motherly instincts came to the rescue,and she became Adi Shakti once again
since Shakti is essentially the mother of the world..:)

Jhallu was good-but i didnt like his swagger,his croocked neck,hair comming all over his face-i didnt like it

So Parvati is going back to Dadhichi-that explains why Sonarika was tweeting his dailogue from the first episode

Dadhichi has always been the most enlightened character of DKDM-now he is yet again going to explain Ashtanga Yoga..

Dakshu and Prasuti were nice,but i wonder if we will continue to see them though!

mnx12

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

Devi Puran, it's different from Devi Bhagavat.Smile

I was guessing  that its Devi ___________ something LOL But then didn't get a clue so asked.. Smile Thank you Meenu di SmileSmile Smile

mnx12

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by foram.

Originally posted by sukhi...

Tehdee Gardann wala jhaluu...ROFL

bhoot hun mein Evil Smile

While Watching the Episode I asked my Mom .. Why is he keeping his Gardan Tedha Shocked My Mom Said.. Producers are trying to show a split personality ROFL And also they are trying to show a lil bit psycho kind of a guy LOL And inspite of watching and feeling the show i was laughing like hell Embarrassed
Actually I was reminded of the character played by the hero Vikram in the Hindi dubbed movie  'Aparichit'. The slant head, curly hairs falling in front of the face and the psycho look of Jalandhar inspired from Aparichit...LOL

-Reeti-

Sadhanamomo IF-Sizzlerz
Sadhanamomo
Sadhanamomo

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
I loved the ME. Every bit of it. Especially Jallandar's scaratic act with Indra. The way he spoke the way he looked at Indra and especially when he threw Indra of his elepant. Mohit U ROCK as Jallandar. And I think he is tiltling his head to sound and look evil. Mohit am looking forward to seeing the evil glint in your eyes and voice. And as Mahadev the loving husband who kept telling Parvati Jago Parvati. That was so touching. Loved it when Parvat's eyes turned red. One of the best ME.

Nikki_Titli

itstimetospeak IF-Rockerz
itstimetospeak
itstimetospeak

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Shocked Meenu Di Ouch I want to read the pre Sati immolation part and even the immolation part of Daksh yagyan Ouch Plz guide me where should i read it from online Confused as in DP's way Ouch please please lemme know..i am a big devotee of maa  shakti so wanna read it .. Confused
DP is not online. All the Daksh's dialogues at the time of Yagya were taken from DP but not Sati's part.
The book's descrprition is owesome. You can buy DP of Geeta press Gorakhpur with Sanskrit- Hindi.

even for me reading hindi is difficult. i can talk hindi very fluently but reading hindi not so good at it. i too wish there was an english translationOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12-Reeti-

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itstimetospeak

even for me reading hindi is difficult. i can talk hindi very fluently but reading hindi not so good at it. i too wish there was an english translationOuch

Exactly What I feel.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Speaking is like ... every one asks here in my city.. and they doubt whether i am an Odia or a non - odia.. ( it really embarrasses me EmbarrassedEmbarrassed) . And Reading Hindi.. OuchOuch I will take 2 months to read just 50 pages i think Shocked

itstimetospeak

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index