Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

epi is so touchy (Page 12)

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by itstimetospeak

yes i fully agree with u. this is a yogic process i agree. n she ended her life coz  shiv ji was insulted. it has nothing to do with the heinous crime.

i was not comparing the two things. "going sati" means immolatig oneself. so may be the the ppl here in india  named the horrible ritual after her.  was just talking abt the name.

the two things are incomparable plz dont misunderstand me.

The word Sati is misinterpreted when they use it for a wife burning herself on husband's pyre.
The very first name in 108 names of Devima is Sati, so it's Sati is one of Aadi Shakti's form. Ignorance is the main reason this name is associated with this ritual.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reeti-itstimetospeak

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reeti.poly

Shocked Meenu Di Ouch I want to read the pre Sati immolation part and even the immolation part of Daksh yagyan Ouch Plz guide me where should i read it from online Confused as in DP's way Ouch please please lemme know..i am a big devotee of maa  shakti so wanna read it .. Confused
DP is not online. All the Daksh's dialogues at the time of Yagya were taken from DP but not Sati's part.
The book's descrprition is owesome. You can buy DP of Geeta press Gorakhpur with Sanskrit- Hindi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reeti-itstimetospeak

-Reeti- IF-Rockerz
-Reeti-
-Reeti-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Shocked Meenu Di Ouch I want to read the pre Sati immolation part and even the immolation part of Daksh yagyan Ouch Plz guide me where should i read it from online Confused as in DP's way Ouch please please lemme know..i am a big devotee of maa  shakti so wanna read it .. Confused
DP is not online. All the Daksh's dialogues at the time of Yagya were taken from DP but not Sati's part.
The book's descrprition is owesome. You can buy DP of Geeta press Gorakhpur with Sanskrit- Hindi.

I am not that good at Hindi.. or sanskrit Cry Is there not a English Translated Version Ouch
shivamala IF-Dazzler
shivamala
shivamala

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I agree with you, whole episode was wonderful, J acting was mind blowing, When Mahadev says Jago to Parvathi made her realise who she really is? was very well executed. Whole episode was put together very well. My hats off to DKDM team.  
mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

I am not that good at Hindi.. or sanskrit Cry Is there not a English Translated Version Ouch
It's Sanskrit shlokas & their Hindi Translation. About English translation, I am not aware of, sorry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reeti-

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
i had seen ME from 8.30 to 9pm..missed the first half due to current cut..n i finally saw the first half...i LOVED FIRST HALF more than second half... MR-he just NAILS it evry time.. i think the BEST SCENE has to be the one with Indra...This ws jst a trailor...Evn in the real war,it wud be cakewalk types win for Indra..But i think it wilb there the twist of Mahadev's entry to the war will happen... And also JAB TAK KAANTE KI TAKKAR na ho,toh utna maza nahi hoga...And ONLY Mahadev can be at par with Jalandhar... gosh pata nahi aur kitna intezar for the MUCH AWAITED FIRST AAMNE SAAMNE scene of Mahadev-Jalandhar...

Loved Sat's flashbacks...Also in the dwand yudh,my heart skipped a beat-when tht asur hurted Jalandhar with the sword in his chest..For a sec,i FORGOT Jalandhar's powers...But ws SOO GLAD to c the wound VANISHING into thin air..i had such a releif seein tht..cant c my Jalandhar in pain...Wink

And i am just loving the ADMIRER of Jalandhar in Devi Lakshmi.. Her commentary ws EPIC for Jalandhar-Indra scene...

The BEST DIALOGE of the day HAS TO BE-The SARCASTIC Jalandhar's intro to Indra tht dnt disappoint him by NOT remembering him...LOL..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaatayani

anu93 IF-Sizzlerz
anu93
anu93

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Today's ME was One of the Best ME of DKDMBig smile
I loved that Parvati Sati part the most when Parvati touches Shakti peeth and sudden flashes of Sati immolation Cry and Parvati feels that painOuch...Mahadev's expressions changing too...
Then Parvati's Red eyes when Mahadev says Jago Parvati...!Star
 and then Indra Jallu part was AmazingBig smile
Jallu ne Indra ki maza chakha diyaClap...Indra ki hawa gulLOLLOL

Overall Jallu and Parvati were Stars of MEStar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramki1kaatayaniNikki_Titli

Diala Goldie
Diala
Diala

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

[That's DKDM version. The DP part clearly says Sati went to teach Daksh a lesson for not inviting Shivji. Shivji stopped her then she appeared in the 10 Mahvidyas form in 10 direction. Then Shivji had given her permission to go for the yagya. DP has a wonderful description of her leaving in a Charriot of many Lions, Nandi was the Sarathi. She was in her angry form.
That would have made one majestic spectacle had they shown it that way.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index