epi is so touchy - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
i had seen ME from 8.30 to 9pm..missed the first half due to current cut..n i finally saw the first half...i LOVED FIRST HALF more than second half... MR-he just NAILS it evry time.. i think the BEST SCENE has to be the one with Indra...This ws jst a trailor...Evn in the real war,it wud be cakewalk types win for Indra..But i think it wilb there the twist of Mahadev's entry to the war will happen... And also JAB TAK KAANTE KI TAKKAR na ho,toh utna maza nahi hoga...And ONLY Mahadev can be at par with Jalandhar... gosh pata nahi aur kitna intezar for the MUCH AWAITED FIRST AAMNE SAAMNE scene of Mahadev-Jalandhar...

Loved Sat's flashbacks...Also in the dwand yudh,my heart skipped a beat-when tht asur hurted Jalandhar with the sword in his chest..For a sec,i FORGOT Jalandhar's powers...But ws SOO GLAD to c the wound VANISHING into thin air..i had such a releif seein tht..cant c my Jalandhar in pain...πŸ˜‰

And i am just loving the ADMIRER of Jalandhar in Devi Lakshmi.. Her commentary ws EPIC for Jalandhar-Indra scene...

The BEST DIALOGE of the day HAS TO BE-The SARCASTIC Jalandhar's intro to Indra tht dnt disappoint him by NOT remembering him...πŸ˜†..
Today's ME was One of the Best ME of DKDMπŸ˜ƒ
I loved that Parvati Sati part the most when Parvati touches Shakti peeth and sudden flashes of Sati immolation πŸ˜­ and Parvati feels that pain...Mahadev's expressions changing too...
Then Parvati's Red eyes when Mahadev says Jago Parvati...!⭐️
 and then Indra Jallu part was AmazingπŸ˜ƒ
Jallu ne Indra ki maza chakha diyaπŸ‘...Indra ki hawa gulπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Overall Jallu and Parvati were Stars of ME⭐️
Originally posted by mnx12

[That's DKDM version. The DP part clearly says Sati went to teach Daksh a lesson for not inviting Shivji. Shivji stopped her then she appeared in the 10 Mahvidyas form in 10 direction. Then Shivji had given her permission to go for the yagya. DP has a wonderful description of her leaving in a Charriot of many Lions, Nandi was the Sarathi. She was in her angry form.
That would have made one majestic spectacle had they shown it that way.

It's Sanskrit shlokas & their Hindi Translation. About English translation, I am not aware of, sorry.

Its ok 😊 No Problems .. first i have to find it out in papa's library .. as He is a big spiritual one and he has too many spiritual books both in English & in Mother Tounge.. BTW What is the full form of DP Sorry forgot to ask.. earlier πŸ˜•
Originally posted by reeti.poly

Its ok 😊 No Problems .. first i have to find it out in papa's library .. as He is a big spiritual one and he has too many spiritual books both in English & in Mother Tounge.. BTW What is the full form of DP Sorry forgot to ask.. earlier πŸ˜•
Devi Puran, it's different from Devi Bhagavat.😊
the episode was good
really engrossing
however i liked the moment when Parvati went from being fearful to fearless
maybe the moment she realized her child was in pain her motherly instincts came to the rescue,and she became Adi Shakti once again
since Shakti is essentially the mother of the world..:)

Jhallu was good-but i didnt like his swagger,his croocked neck,hair comming all over his face-i didnt like it

So Parvati is going back to Dadhichi-that explains why Sonarika was tweeting his dailogue from the first episode

Dadhichi has always been the most enlightened character of DKDM-now he is yet again going to explain Ashtanga Yoga..

Dakshu and Prasuti were nice,but i wonder if we will continue to see them though!

Devi Puran, it's different from Devi Bhagavat.😊

I was guessing  that its Devi ___________ something πŸ˜† But then didn't get a clue so asked.. 😊 Thank you Meenu di 😊😊 😊
Originally posted by reeti.poly

While Watching the Episode I asked my Mom .. Why is he keeping his Gardan Tedha 😲 My Mom Said.. Producers are trying to show a split personality πŸ€£ And also they are trying to show a lil bit psycho kind of a guy πŸ˜† And inspite of watching and feeling the show i was laughing like hell 😳
Actually I was reminded of the character played by the hero Vikram in the Hindi dubbed movie  'Aparichit'. The slant head, curly hairs falling in front of the face and the psycho look of Jalandhar inspired from Aparichit...πŸ˜†
I loved the ME. Every bit of it. Especially Jallandar's scaratic act with Indra. The way he spoke the way he looked at Indra and especially when he threw Indra of his elepant. Mohit U ROCK as Jallandar. And I think he is tiltling his head to sound and look evil. Mohit am looking forward to seeing the evil glint in your eyes and voice. And as Mahadev the loving husband who kept telling Parvati Jago Parvati. That was so touching. Loved it when Parvat's eyes turned red. One of the best ME.

DP is not online. All the Daksh's dialogues at the time of Yagya were taken from DP but not Sati's part.
The book's descrprition is owesome. You can buy DP of Geeta press Gorakhpur with Sanskrit- Hindi.

even for me reading hindi is difficult. i can talk hindi very fluently but reading hindi not so good at it. i too wish there was an english translation