Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Sati's immolations had reasons..
Because She didn't believed in Shiva... She was impatient .. Her Impatience, her stubbornness made her to come that point thats what shiva's disagreement for getting married to her as he knew that Sati is not ready to get married. Who knows whether it had happened or not.. it is just a way of making people realize that whatever may be the situation never get impatient and never go against those people who are your own.
itstimetospeak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

She ended her life with the Yogagni from her right toe. This is a Yogic process & Shivji was alive. Who has capabality to do so? Not to confused with woman burning herself after her husband's death. 
There was areason behind that, as Aadi Shakti had given boon to Daksh for his penanace, that she will be born as his daughter, will marry Shivji but when he'll insult her husband, she'll leave him & go. So when Daksh insulted Shivji, as per her boon, she ended the body given by her father Daksh.

yes i fully agree with u. this is a yogic process i agree. n she ended her life coz  shiv ji was insulted. it has nothing to do with the heinous crime.

i was not comparing the two things. "going sati" means immolatig oneself. so may be the the ppl here in india  named the horrible ritual after her.  was just talking abt the name.

the two things are incomparable plz dont misunderstand me.

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: reeti.poly

Sati's immolations had reasons..
Because She didn't believed in Shiva... She was impatient .. Her Impatience, her stubbornness made her to come that point thats what shiva's disagreement for getting married to her as he knew that Sati is not ready to get married. Who knows whether it had happened or not.. it is just a way of making people realize that whatever may be the situation never get impatient and never go against those people who are your own.

That's DKDM version. The DP part clearly says Sati went to teach Daksh a lesson for not inviting Shivji. Shivji stopped her then she appeared in the 10 Mahvidyas form in 10 direction. Then Shivji had given her permission to go for the yagya. DP has a wonderful description of her leaving in a Charriot of many Lions, Nandi was the Sarathi. She was in her angry form.
-Reeti- thumbnail

That's DKDM version. The DP part clearly says Sati went to teach Daksh a lesson for not inviting Shivji. Shivji stopped her then she appeared in the 10 Mahvidyas form in 10 direction. Then Shivji had given her permission to go for the yagya. DP has a wonderful description of her leaving in a Charriot of many Lions, Nandi was the Sarathi. She was in her angry form.

😲 Meenu Di I want to read the pre Sati immolation part and even the immolation part of Daksh yagyan Plz guide me where should i read it from online 😕 as in DP's way please please lemme know..i am a big devotee of maa  shakti so wanna read it .. 😕
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It was a different episode, felt the power of Sati again. DKDM has come to another height of its succes.
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: itstimetospeak

yes i fully agree with u. this is a yogic process i agree. n she ended her life coz  shiv ji was insulted. it has nothing to do with the heinous crime.

i was not comparing the two things. "going sati" means immolatig oneself. so may be the the ppl here in india  named the horrible ritual after her.  was just talking abt the name.

the two things are incomparable plz dont misunderstand me.

The word Sati is misinterpreted when they use it for a wife burning herself on husband's pyre.
The very first name in 108 names of Devima is Sati, so it's Sati is one of Aadi Shakti's form. Ignorance is the main reason this name is associated with this ritual.

mnx12 thumbnail

😲 Meenu Di I want to read the pre Sati immolation part and even the immolation part of Daksh yagyan Plz guide me where should i read it from online 😕 as in DP's way please please lemme know..i am a big devotee of maa  shakti so wanna read it .. 😕

DP is not online. All the Daksh's dialogues at the time of Yagya were taken from DP but not Sati's part.
The book's descrprition is owesome. You can buy DP of Geeta press Gorakhpur with Sanskrit- Hindi.
-Reeti- thumbnail

DP is not online. All the Daksh's dialogues at the time of Yagya were taken from DP but not Sati's part.
The book's descrprition is owesome. You can buy DP of Geeta press Gorakhpur with Sanskrit- Hindi.

I am not that good at Hindi.. or sanskrit 😭 Is there not a English Translated Version
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with you, whole episode was wonderful, J acting was mind blowing, When Mahadev says Jago to Parvathi made her realise who she really is? was very well executed. Whole episode was put together very well. My hats off to DKDM team.  
mnx12 thumbnail

I am not that good at Hindi.. or sanskrit 😭 Is there not a English Translated Version

It's Sanskrit shlokas & their Hindi Translation. About English translation, I am not aware of, sorry.