Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT: SUN Epi Discussion Thread 7/4 (Page 73)

Post Reply New Post

Page 73 of 84

Megher_Palok

IF-Sizzlerz

Megher_Palok

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiRaadha-

Originally posted by Megher_Palok

Itni.jaldi kaha bol payega...MU iss hafte vaar to chalega Wink LOL

ya itni jaldi nahi bolega but at least usko kuch doubt hoga and he think again..becoz he knows his mirchi very well...

yes...Megha ko sad dekhke v agar Mohan ko doubt nahi hota to tht will be biggest blooper of d show Ouch

At least for d reporter Mohan's sake, he shud think twice Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PSenpoo-RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT: SUN Epi Discussion Thread 7/4 (Page 73)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged

Okk...I got it...Ur hubby naa ! Wink LOL

Holi ke din lappy ko dhokha doge to baad me badla to lega na...afterall lappy loves bhang...time to time pilaya kro jaise kid ko milk pilate hai...phir nahi bigdega ROFL

my hubby i always miss him when he is in office Embarrassed abhi to ghar aane ka time ho gaya haiBlushing

mere to laptop net and PB yeh tin official dushman haiLOL yeh saale kabhi nahi shudhre ge..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Megher_Palok

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged

yes...Megha ko sad dekhke v agar Mohan ko doubt nahi hota to tht will be biggest blooper of d show Ouch

At least for d reporter Mohan's sake, he shud think twice Embarrassed

I really don't think Mohan will doubt Megha's thought process!! He may be thinking that she's upset/sad 'cos of their separation as he is not at all sure of any other thoughts running in Megha's minds fed by Guru!!!Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PMegher_Palok

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiRaadha

my hubby i always miss him when he is in office Embarrassed abhi to ghar aane ka time ho gaya haiBlushing

mere to laptop net and PB yeh tin official dushman haiLOL yeh saale kabhi nahi shudhre ge..LOL

Haaiii Haaiii!!! Ami dear will freshen up and will await her hubby at the door!!! Day Dreaming

But all these enemies cannot stand in front of our spirited Ami!!! Go ami Go!!! Big smile

Pravesh.PMegher_Palok-RadhaMohan-

Megher_Palok

IF-Sizzlerz

Megher_Palok

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

Okk...I got it...Ur hubby naa ! Wink LOL

Holi ke din lappy ko dhokha doge to baad me badla to lega na...afterall lappy loves bhang...time to time pilaya kro jaise kid ko milk pilate hai...phir nahi bigdega ROFL

LOLLOLTime to time feeding lappy bhaang like milk??!!! WackoPeu, Hope you take ur own time to get married and give birth to babiess!!!! LOLROFLPoor Peu hubby and poor Peu baby... LOL

WB Embarrassed ...ROFL How could u Poo Cry I was thinking to get married tmrw...n with a serial wali 1 year leap planned my baby d next day after tmrw Tongue LOL   U broke my heart Broken Heart

Btw indeed poor soul my future hubby... ROFL

Senpoo-RadhaMohan-

Megher_Palok

IF-Sizzlerz

Megher_Palok

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiRaadha-

Oye hoye Embarrassed ...Red saree n khule baal...All set naa... Wink Embarrassed

Dushman !!! Shocked   Why dont u complain in police?? They will teach a good lesson to ur dushmans Wink

Pravesh.PSenpoo-RadhaMohan-

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged

WB Embarrassed ...ROFL How could u Poo Cry I was thinking to get married tmrw...n with a serial wali 1 year leap planned my baby d next day after tmrw Tongue LOL   U broke my heart Broken Heart

Btw indeed poor soul my future hubby... ROFL
Thank God I saved some sorry man/boy and a baby too Wink!!! Why wait till tomorrow and why not today Peu girl??!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Megher_Palok

Megher_Palok

IF-Sizzlerz

Megher_Palok

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

I really don't think Mohan will doubt Megha's thought process!! He may be thinking that she's upset/sad 'cos of their separation as he is not at all sure of any other thoughts running in Megha's minds fed by Guru!!!Confused[/DIV]

Ya but Mohan did say in last epi..."samajh nahi aata ke dil se bol rehi hai ya taane maar rehi hai"...so something has stucked in his mind already...he doesnt paying much attention...I hope he will very soon Smile

Pravesh.PSenpoo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top