MMT: SUN Epi Discussion Thread 7/4 - Page 29

Posted: 10 years ago
anyway poor kanwar dhillon got edited out  of his own picture   
puja  tujhe kisna  batayas  kya  twist  baby  hain jo  tune  bana diya 
Originally posted by Senpoo

☺️😳 Finally Meera is happy and done whate she wanted! Now Megha will do what she wants! As Subha and Ami suggested sure she will pull Mohan down on the floor for a big fight! πŸ˜† Reason: For spoiling her hair bun during the action! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Then Mohan will pick up the hair brush to set it right!!! Now they end up again with some other action as a followup action to hair combing!!! 🀣

🀣 OMG ! Poor Mohan 🀣 Enjoy 😳 πŸ˜†
anyway lets hope  bizzare twist dont come to nbt
Ok gotta sleep now!!! Had loads of fun with imaginary actions from MM!!! Hope to see something of NBT style next week!! If not never mind, we are used to it now! πŸ˜†

Good night whoever is going to sleep! Good day whoever is going to enjoy the day!!! See you all tomorrow!!! Bye! πŸ˜ƒ
Ab kawar waise bhi pic me alag thalag hai to edit kar diya kya galat kiya.
Originally posted by --MI--

anyway lets hope  bizzare twist dont come to nbt

Sonal has told someone that we will be on the edge of the seat with what will follow after MM scenes. Pata nahi kya hai. Kuch zyaada hi build-up de rahe hai.

guys bye all take care ..good waali night to all.

good night pic ...pizza taste medicine 🀣

By Poo:"Mohan: Megha, I have a last wish! Can you please feed me some food?
Megha starts feeding and Mohan bites her fingers not letting them out!
Megha tries everything to release it but in vain! Then one hard hit on main line, Mohan opens up then gets saved for a new life!!! MM can never stay apart! They gotta be together to fight forever!!! πŸ˜†"

Leesan:  Mohan: " I'm alive! I made it! Thanks Meera...err. I mean Megha!  I owe you my life ...forever! I'm yours , please believe me! Now, go take off Meera's shorts!" πŸ˜†

Megha: " Hell no, they're mine now! And every last sari in this house!" πŸ˜‘

And yes you owe me your life, and one of these days, I just might take you up on that offer!"  One thousand one thousand!!! πŸ˜†"
Ok! Sab jaa rahe hai. Me too going.

Bye everyone!