Originally posted by Megher_Palok

Oh sure...thanks for d opportunity 😛 Here i go 😳

@Pravesh...Wht dress will u prefer on Megha for her night stand ? 😳

Meeras Saree / Gurus pants / RJs Shorts ??? 😳

kyun bache ko pareshaan kar rahe ho🤣

but i want to give Ans..megha will wear mohan's baniyaan🤣

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -MohanKiRaadha-

on FB AS updating by herself sometimes admin also..about twitter i have no idea twitter to meri bhi samaj ke bahar hai😆

@now i think munna will kidnap nanhi😆 and nanhi ko bacha ne ke liye nanhi ka hero spidey and nanhi ka gulam beera dono jaayege😆
I don't know why, I feel that there won't be any kidnap scenes! May be now with Munna directly attacking Nanhi, Mohan and team will take lead to identify Munna and his background!!! Thus bringing out the story behind Munna and Addu!!! 🤔 Does that make any sense?? I seriously don't want the suspense to drag forever killing the essence of the show!!!
Originally posted by Megher_Palok

Oh sure...thanks for d opportunity 😛 Here i go 😳

@Pravesh...Wht dress will u prefer on Megha for her night stand ? 😳

Meeras Saree / Gurus pants / RJs Shorts ??? 😳

None of the above I vote for Nighty her usual dress only😆
@Ami...Okk...I ll tweet her ...phir jo hoga dekha jayega 😆

@Poo...Swimming Pool is beeter 😉 ...Ask SS or Sonal mam tht does Mohan's house has a pool or not ?!!! 😳 😆
Originally posted by -MohanKiRaadha-

kyun bache ko pareshaan kar rahe ho🤣

but i want to give Ans..megha will wear mohan's baniyaan🤣

Black color vest or yellow color??!! 😆😆 It's 'cos Megha's fav color is yellow, Mohan must have got all his vests and other items too in yellow color!!! ☺️ Megha goes all crazy seeing all yellow color on and around Mohan!!! 🤣 Poor Mohan, gone for a toss!!! 🤣
Originally posted by Senpoo

I don't know why, I feel that there won't be any kidnap scenes! May be now with Munna directly attacking Nanhi, Mohan and team will take lead to identify Munna and his background!!! Thus bringing out the story behind Munna and Addu!!! 🤔 Does that make any sense?? I seriously don't want the suspense to drag forever killing the essence of the show!!!

hope so Aaisa hi ho...but munna ko aajtak dadaa jaan nahi paaye to mohan nanhi kaise jaan paayege he is addu..also beera ko bhi jaada kuch pata nahi..lets wait for big drama😆
Originally posted by Pravesh.P

None of the above I vote for Nighty her usual dress only😆
Ok Check! Next Q! Where will Mohan get the nighty for Megha, from?
Megha's house/Meera's wardrobe/Special Nightwear Shop 😉

Black color vest or yellow color??!! 😆😆 It's 'cos Megha's fav color is yellow, Mohan must have got all his vests and other items too in yellow color!!! ☺️ Megha goes all crazy seeing all yellow color on and around Mohan!!! 🤣 Poor Mohan, gone for a toss!!! 🤣
I vote for pure white😆🤣

Ok Check! Next Q! Where will Mohan get the nighty for Megha, from?
Megha's house/Meera's wardrobe/Special Nightwear Shop 😉
Option two Meera's (Megha's) wardrobe

yellow... mohan night shopping main yellow baniyaan bhi buy kiya tha megha ke liye😳😆 and soon u will find mohan has all things all most yellow😉😆