MMT: SUN Epi Discussion Thread 7/4 - Page 48

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Senpoo

πŸ˜†
Then Guru will confess that Meera is his wife!!! Mohan will be shocked "What? Guru you gotta superb item for urself and din't tell me!" πŸ˜†

Yes Mohan will be heart broken that his first wife ditched him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Megher_Palok

Par Mirchi is giving pighlu n lovey dovey sad llooks πŸ˜†

Soutan se jealous ya crying type ka expression to nahi de hi nahi rahi 🀣

Okk...may be modern zamane ka dastur hai 🀣
That's 'cos Megha thinks that Meera is no more and so she still has her chances with Mohan! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
@poo--yes if meera come..guru ko heart attack aa jaayega🀣 and mohan will happy chalo finally guru ke liye koi ladki aayi and meri jaan chuti🀣

@sumi--yes guru ki shaadi nahi huvi na ab tak esliye aajkal Aurto ke khyaalo main khoya hai bohut🀣 he need womaniya🀣

@peu--megha to full upset lag rahi ha..tune kaha piglu dekh liπŸ˜†

Imagine, Megha will sing Meera bhajans to Rimjhim and expect a reaction from Mohan. And Mohan will be lost in her singing and Megha will think, he is lost in Meera's thoughts! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Senpoo

That's 'cos Megha thinks that Meera is no more and so she still has her chances with Mohan! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

So tht mean 1 SR pakka πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Socho agar meera koi sexy item ho or mohan use guru ke gale me badh de saza ke roop me to?
Originally posted by sumiswap

Imagine, Megha will sing Meera bhajans to Rimjhim and expect a reaction from Mohan. And Mohan will be lost in her singing and Megha will think, he is lost in Meera's thoughts!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bajans like Meera ke prabhu giridhar nagar dusro na koi or jo tum todo piya main nahi todo re 😳 πŸ˜†Edited by sakhisangni - 10 years ago
Originally posted by poojaluvnbt

Socho agar meera koi sexy item ho or mohan use guru ke gale me badh de saza ke roop me to?

Phir woh saza kaise hui??! Yeh toh inaam hua!
Originally posted by sumiswap

Imagine, Megha will sing Meera bhajans to Rimjhim and expect a reaction from Mohan. And Mohan will be lost in her singing and Megha will think, he is lost in Meera's thoughts! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
kuch Aaise funny main meera ka mamla khatam hona chahiye to mazaa aa jaaye..

megha meera meera kare..and mohan megha ko bhadka ne ke liye who is meera mujey bhi milwa do use☺️ πŸ˜† and megha will blast on mohan sabse pahele zulfe gai monu kiπŸ˜†

Originally posted by sakhisangni

Bajans like Meera ke prabhu giridhar nagar dusro na koi or jo tum todo piya main nahi todo re 😳 πŸ˜†

Absolutely 😳 πŸ˜†