MMT: SUN Epi Discussion Thread 7/4 - Page 41

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sumiswap

Do you play any instrument?

Shobana lives in Chennai I believe.

Yep I play Tabla. Learnt it at Gandharva Mahavidyalaya
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Nahi padegi. Because usually ppl who get slapped for no fault, get away with real fault. I mean in serials😆.

But yes mohan will feel sad that guru did something like this.

yes mohan to serial ka Aardash Bahu hai😆 wo jaroor serial ki parampara jaari rakhega😆

come on yaar es baar hum khud chahte hai ki guru ko ek to padti chahiye😆 for a time he lost trust from guru then he gain again within 2days😆 jise mohan pyaar karta hai use jaada naraz nahi rah sakta😆

@sumi...wo ek kantaap ke liye guru chup hai...arey megha ko sumdi main bata de to kantaap se bach jaayega😆

Originally posted by -MohanKiRaadha-

Aaadat se majboor koi to chahiye bash karne ke liye...😆

I really don't understand this whole comparison between Ashnoor and Reem??? Why does one child be compared to another and in the show too rimjhim character is drawing more parallels from Addu and still people keep comparing her to lil Nanhi. Ashnoor is gifted child but then why keep comparing her with others to prove her supremacy!
Originally posted by sumiswap

Really??

How can people be so insensitive! 😡

That too more than 2 posts on similar lines. Those ppl were not regulars. Hardly seen those IDs.

Maybe they think Rim ki waija se MM saath nahi aasakthe, so they are against her.
Originally posted by CapeBuffalo

Yep I play Tabla. Learnt it at Gandharva Mahavidyalaya

Wow thats awesome! 😃

Yesterday there was a Tabla concert too by Yogesh Samsi.

So you played with Zakir Hussain?? 😲 👏
Originally posted by CapeBuffalo

Daant padegi toh chalega, bechara bahut maar kha chuka hain.

I don't think they might show something physical

yaar lying how mohan can accept from guru..and he lying so long ..usko to bohut pahele se pata tha megha rim ki teacher hai...

@sumi...wo ek kantaap ke liye guru chup hai...arey megha ko sumdi main bata de to kantaap se bach jaayega😆

Exactly Megha ko sumdi mein  bata deta ! 😆

Lekin drama kaise hoga usse! Mohan ko pata chalega toh drama thoda zyada hoga na! 😆
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

They are comparing her with Ashnoor and they don't find her cute enough. Some really harsh criticism for child actor.

Seriously????

Both the characters are very different. Not good at all. 

BTW our forum is pretty angelic in comparison. In a couple of other forums things are pretty venomous.

Anyway I saw a picture of both of them having lunch together, I guess at the Holi bash

yes mohan to serial ka Aardash Bahu hai😆 wo jaroor serial ki parampara jaari rakhega😆

come on yaar es baar hum khud chahte hai ki guru ko ek to padti chahiye😆 for a time he lost trust from guru then he gain again within 2days😆 jise mohan pyaar karta hai use jaada naraz nahi rah sakta😆

Wohi toh baat hai. Jab viewers chahte hai tab nahi padegi. Jab woh nahi chahte tab bhi maar padthi hai.

Pata nahi isme Cvs ka funda kya hai.
Originally posted by sakhisangni

I really don't understand this whole comparison between Ashnoor and Reem??? Why does one child be compared to another and in the show too rimjhim character is drawing more parallels from Addu and still people keep comparing her to lil Nanhi. Ashnoor is gifted child but then why keep comparing her with others to prove her supremacy!

I feel every child is gifted.

Ashnoor ka character was so well written isliye she drew so many admirers...not that I am taking away her talent from her but if RJ's role was also sketched the way Nanhi's was done then even she would have been a darling to many!