MMT: SUN Epi Discussion Thread 7/4 - Page 21

Originally posted by Senpoo

Oh ok ok!!! 😆😆 Megha must be mad for Mohan referring it as work!!! I will make it as a pleasure, baby for you!!! ðŸ˜ģ

Its okk 😊 NBT's side effect 😆 ...so MU happen sometime 😆

Sure...Megha will be mad...then : ðŸ˜ģ

Megha : U ðŸ˜Ą Its all work for u ðŸ˜Ą

Mohan : 😕 Ya Wht we do everyday calls work naa ? Simple ðŸĪŠ

Megha : ðŸ˜Ą 😭 ðŸ˜Ą   U ve changed Mohan 😭

Mohan : ðŸ˜ē Its good 😎

Pranay, the MU just started in the middle of last week right? I am not sure!!! But din't you see how soon Mohan got to know who the DT is when they were dragging it for so many weeks earlier!!! It cud just happen within moments of one of the episodes!!! Don't worry!!! But not sure what will they do to keep MM apart after resolving the MU! ðŸĪ” They need something to keep their chemistry this way instead of making them fall on each other just like that!!! What say?

One word: Addu! ðŸ˜‰  He's going to be the great equalizer here! 
Mere dimag me ek khatrnak idea hai bolu?
@Vyas
Anyway i never expected this Meera MU to solve so soon, even when SS and Sonal said that. I will be surpriseid if it gets sorted really by next week in a good way like guru himself owning up.
Originally posted by Leesan

Megha: one one thousand, two one thousand, three one thousand..." How could you forget me like this?" , four one thousand, " and then all I get is a lousy used sari??" ðŸ˜Ą

Mohan: gasping for breath..."keep counting please...I'll buy you a new one...promise!!! ðŸ˜†"

ðŸĪĢ
Megha: Come now with me to the shop! I want a saree immediately! five one thousand
Mohan: But we are all wet.. How can we go to the shop like this? Please continue ur counting!
Megha: Never mind how we are!!! six one thousand...
Mohan: You look so so ... in this wet outfit!!! I can't take you anywhere now!
Megha: Then give me your shirt and pants! seven one thousand...
Mohan: What will I wear then?
😆

Ok ye dadu addu se aise kyu baat karta hai apne hi banaye hathiyar se daar gaya kya?
poo ye story kaha le ja rahi ho shop me ya bedroom me.
Originally posted by poojaluvnbt

Mere dimag me ek khatrnak idea hai bolu?

Sure sure sure!!! Anything demented, scary, wild ideas most welcome here tonight!!! 😆

ðŸĪĢ
Megha: Come now with me to the shop! I want a saree immediately! five one thousand
Mohan: But we are all wet.. How can we go to the shop like this? Please continue ur counting!
Megha: Never mind how we are!!! six one thousand...
Mohan: You look so so ... in this wet outfit!!! I can't take you anywhere now!
Megha: Then give me your shirt and pants! seven one thousand...
Mohan: What will I wear then?
😆

OMG! ðŸĪĢ!!  : Megha: " these damn skinny jeans if yours! ðŸ˜Ą  I can't get them on!  Errr...where have I reached?   Eight one thousand!!! " ðŸ˜†
Okay Guys, Me off to sleep..ðŸĨą

Will catch u all tomorrow.😊

Bye and have fun on MMT.

ðŸĨą