wow maa very nice aage kab milega?
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Megher_Palok

Tough Q πŸ˜† okk !

So...may be Megha will ask Mohan dirctly : wht was ur time to go to sleep? 😳

Mohan : ASAP I finished my works at night 🀣

All night you working? OMG! All my plans for stay over will be spoiled then!! Megha will get the time in her watch set for 11.30 pm and the watch stops working there!!! Then she will clear up all the clocks and watches from the room! Mohan will be stuck for long long time with the 11.30 slot! πŸ˜‰
Megher_Palok thumbnail
@Poo...Mirchi is set...i told her tht I found a fantastic place to wash clothes...she cracked up n jumped in to chk wheather d water is really tht good or not... 🀣

Only thing Suit is still in my hand...no worry ...no need...send Mohan in water 😳

@Ami...ye kya hai...asked for MM match...not Chashmesh-chirkut ... πŸ˜† ...MM ka LU jaldi 😳
Senpoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: knraji

Peu and Poo all set to entertain the rest on MMT...

It's time for us to sit back and relax...πŸ˜†

In between we need your inputs here and there to fill the masala!!! All flavors make a complete yummy biriyani! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
By Poo:"All night you working? OMG! All my plans for stay over will be spoiled then!! Megha will get the time in her watch set for 11.30 pm and the watch stops working there!!! Then she will clear up all the clocks and watches from the room! Mohan will be stuck for long long time with the 11.30 slot! πŸ˜‰"

Leesan:  the sleepover will not be affected by something as trivial  as time!!! πŸ˜†  Megha lying on the bed next to RJ would send Mohan through time travel at supersonic speed! πŸ˜†
Senpoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Megher_Palok

@Poo...Mirchi is set...i told her tht I found a fantastic place to wash clothes...she cracked up n jumped in to chk wheather d water is really tht good or not... 🀣

Only thing Suit is still in my hand...no worry ...no need...send Mohan in water 😳

BTW what kind of suit is that, Peu girl??!! Two piece and B-type??!! πŸ˜‰
One glimpse of her, Mohan goes all mesmerized in the water and Megha comes running to save him!!! πŸ˜†

poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Megha raat ko utha ke hall me aayegi to dekhegi mohan guru dono ek room me so rahe hai pass pass. Megha ki chikh nikal jayegi.
He bhagwan ye kya ho raha hai. Main to samjhti thi ki meera hi meri sautan hai. Lekin yaha to guru bhi. Ab main samjhi ki ab tak humari sr kyu nahi hui. 12 saal tum mujhse door kaise reh gaye. Tum tum aise ho mohan chi.
knraji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senpoo

In between we need your inputs here and there to fill the masala!!! All flavors make a complete yummy biriyani! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

There are already ppl to give u inputs...too many cooks will spoil the soup...so go ahead and make a yummy biriyani...😳

Anyway, me falling half asleep already, quoting myself in betweenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
thats why i was saying i did not  want this meera mu to  continue   as   nanhi might be dragged into the mu   also  and we would be back to square one
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senpoo

BTW what kind of suit is that, Peu girl??!! Two piece and B-type??!! πŸ˜‰
One glimpse of her, Mohan goes all mesmerized in the water and Megha comes running to save him!!! πŸ˜†

Hope he can swim!! πŸ˜‰  Megha may decide to let him drown  as payback " thanks for lending me Meera's sari, you ...you...two timing , runaway, skinny jeans wearing traitor!!!!😑"    πŸ˜†