yes dis is d precap one...
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Megher_Palok

Hello Ppl πŸ€—

So whts trending on MMT now ?? 😳

Hi Peu,

Megha's come hither look and some other stuff by few pplπŸ˜†
By Poo:"Yes Megha is seeing Mohan in new light now that she believes that his thoughts are revolving around her!!! Poor woman, now gotta try all her forgotten tactics to get his attention back! πŸ˜³ 40 is the new 20 for MM! Very true! β˜ΊοΈ"

Leesan:  well Poo, you know what they say about women in their forties!! πŸ˜‰  Megha is just about ready for life's new experiences! πŸ˜‰Lucky fir her...and Mohan! Hope she still keeps a hairbrush , or two, very handy!! πŸ˜†
Do u think Renu will get all suspicious about Megs with changed saree(and blouse too πŸ˜†) when she returns home
or
she would be busy with her New Bahurani...Aarthi...πŸ˜†

What answer will megs give for Nanhi?
Originally posted by dsgirl

i said d same..

@subha - i guess i missed something..which pic are u talking abt πŸ˜•

This FB pic that i posted. Leesan said megha gave come hither look. I was asking if this was is it.

Originally posted by Leesan

I'm πŸ€£!! You girls crack me up!! πŸ˜†   What a birthday present for our Monu!!! πŸ€£

that is not our present that monu's present for meghaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† MM's slogan ''we two our three child enough'' for MMπŸ˜†

we gave to MM birthday cakeπŸ˜› πŸ˜†
hi peu.. 

ohk everyone ..me gng...off to sleep..gud nyt!!
Originally posted by -MohanKiRaadha-

see this

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3522209

you didn't saw this promo?

Oh! Just now saw the promo! Oh then she is wearing the saree matching to her own blouse! Oh no!! All my balloons gone flat! πŸ˜† But how come she chose a saree from the Meera bag!!! OMG OMG Poor Megha trying to be Meera??!! πŸ˜• I am going all mad!
Originally posted by knraji

Do u think Renu will get all suspicious about Megs with changed saree(and blouse too πŸ˜†) when she returns home
or
she would be busy with her New Bahurani...Aarthi...πŸ˜†

What answer will megs give for Nanhi?

No. Megha ko taunt karne ka koi mauka nahi chodegi Renu. Navi zyaada sawal nahi puchegi unless megha herself decides to say it.
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

This FB pic that i posted. Leesan said megha gave come hither look. I was asking if this was is it.

ohh ..ohk..dis seems lyk oneπŸ˜†

neways final bye!!