Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Will Rejected Auditioners Watch AASHIQUI 2 ROFL (Page 5)

d-_-b IF-Sizzlerz
d-_-b
d-_-b

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

I'm good they weren't selected.. nobody could have beat ARK's sexiness quotient..

I agree that ARK and SK are made for the part but still this audition thing sucks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Castiel-

-Castiel- Senior Member
-Castiel-
-Castiel-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
ARK is a good choice for the movie but that doesn't take away the fact what Bhatts did was disgusting. They embarrassed all those who auditioned by giving them a false illusion of being able to win the role based on their talent. And further rubbing salt in wounds by stating NONE of them were good enough. Their plan did not seem genuine to me from the beginning and always seemed like a bad ploy for publicity. If they were serious about it, I doubt they would had the contestants make their auditions public. It wasn't just a couple of people doing the auditions, their numbers were in the hundreds and they couldn't find a SINGLE good actor amongst them?? That's laughable.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shailesh_RathiForeverSHINee.Anamika.khoslakadhoklaTiyali

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .DejaVu

Originally posted by tannipartner

appp  tv stars auditioned for it too.

Since when did auditioning start in bw btw?

and going by final cast, the auditioning was prolly a red herring, much like the aam admi participants in reality show.

This went on for long. SO many ppl/actors auditioned. Some funny,some sincere, some bad but they put in their time and efforts. 

We had a thread on this audition last year. One of the IF member auditioned too.

Really!! thats cool that someone from IF auditioned.

When will these people learn? Nothing happens without connection in the glam industry. NOTHING.
  Don't they learn anything from reality shows.

What i find more disgusting is releasing the audition videos on youtube. Aren't they supposed to be confidential.
The level  Bhatts stooped to.Dead

Shailesh_RathiForeverSHINeerini_katd-_-btogepe30

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .DejaVu

Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

I'm good they weren't selected.. nobody could have beat ARK's sexiness quotient..

I agree that ARK and SK are made for the part but still this audition thing sucks.

true thoo.. poor who actually auditioned..
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Castiel-

ARK is a good choice for the movie but that doesn't take away the fact what Bhatts did was disgusting. They embarrassed all those who auditioned by giving them a false illusion of being able to win the role based on their talent. And further rubbing salt in wounds by stating NONE of them were good enough. Their plan did not seem genuine to me from the beginning and always seemed like a bad ploy for publicity. If they were serious about it, I doubt they would had the contestants make their auditions public. It wasn't just a couple of people doing the auditions, their numbers were in the hundreds and they couldn't find a SINGLE good actor amongst them?? That's laughable.

Exactly, why make a laughing stock of people, who genuinely are seeking for an opportunity and make fun of their earnestness this way? 
This is like reality show auditions.
Thousands of people line up to audition, but we know who will make to final cut, someone with some sort of connection somewhere.

Whats more laughable is their using the concept of audition as an honest being. Since when did people audition for roles in bw? specially leading roles? 
Audition tapes are supposed to be confidential. Some people should just sue these shamelss people.

dhumps-Castiel-ForeverSHINeerini_kattogepe30

-Castiel- Senior Member
-Castiel-
-Castiel-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannipartner

Exactly, why make a laughing stock of people, who genuinely are seeking for an opportunity and make fun of their earnestness this way? 
This is like reality show auditions.
Thousands of people line up to audition, but we know who will make to final cut, someone with some sort of connection somewhere.

Whats more laughable is their using the concept of audition as an honest being. Since when did people audition for roles in bw? specially leading roles? 
Audition tapes are supposed to be confidential. Some people should just sue these shamelss people.

I agree with everything you have said but I thought this was a public audition? The Bhatts mentioned beforehand that the videos should be/would be uploaded on YouTube so I don't think the people who auditioned can claim breach of confidentiality. The Bhatts will get away with publicly humiliating these people just like the rest of the BW gets away with everything elseOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeeTiyalirini_kattogepe30

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Castiel-ForeverSHINeerini_kattogepe30

-Castiel- Senior Member
-Castiel-
-Castiel-

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tiyali

I do agree this is shameful. Making fun of people for the heck of it isnt hilarious but if people like TV stars ( semi-famous) knew  this was a pubic audition. they went into it knowing this probably could be an outcome. Yet, they chose to do it. I refuse to believe that, atleast the TV stars had no inclination of the truth behind the 'public auditions' when many  normal people guessed it/ sensed it. 

Such is the desperation for fame and money.Ouch

PS: I think these gimmicks are the worst way to get into BW TV star or not ( but specially for TV actors). It simply ruins your credibility, specially for people like Wahi and that other chick.

If the TV actors knew this was a public gimmick then shame on them for being part of itThumbs Down All the people who auditioned weren't just TV actors. Some were normal folks too and I feel really bad for them. Rejection by itself is more than enough to break someone but adding insult to the injury by public humiliation and rejection is just another degree of torture. Bhatts should have never come up with this strategy - genuine or not.

ForeverSHINeeTiyaliBullsEye777togepe30

Go to top