Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .Anamika.

It must have been heartbreaking, especially for some of the tv actors.

I guess they must have felt quite embarrassed by the whole thing.. more than heartbroken..
video added on page 1 - funny moments 
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lunza

I guess they must have felt quite embarrassed by the whole thing.. more than heartbroken..

That's true. But honestly, there's not much they can do but be persistent if they really want to be in Bollywood. It's a ruthless industry full of nepotism. I don't think all tv actors are bad actors. They're just given a medium that's regressive and repetitive.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why did they upload their auditions on YOUTUBE!? That is so embarrassing! I didn't mind the auditions! Karan wahi and amit tandon were not too bad! 
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Anamika.

That's true. But honestly, there's not much they can do but be persistent if they really want to be in Bollywood. It's a ruthless industry full of nepotism. I don't think all tv actors are bad actors. They're just given a medium that's regressive and repetitive.

@bold ...And not all bw actors and industry kids are great or anything...
Yeah true ... about tv actors given repetitive and regressive shows and characters..
Still some of them do rise above the mediocre material and you can gauge that they actually act well despite all the stupid scenes that they are asked to enact..

And about these auditions .. Well I dont think they were ever serious about selecting anyone ... I mean ... as if the Bhatts have cast all brilliant actors in all their previous films 🤔... 
Edited by lunza - 11 years ago
Its-Me-Ayush thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lol it's Hilarious ðŸ˜† Aur agar Aditya aur Shradhha ko hi lena tha movie mein, toh audition kyu kia? ðŸ¤¢
.sariminoz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't know why TV actors are considerd as non actor ...i think some TV actors are really good and can do much better then bollywood actor there are many BW actors who don't even know A of acting and about this audition i think this was just to gain buzz that's it and it's really unfair
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i miss abhay from kkusum he was a brilliant actor.. and he knows that i told him once
watching him i bought frameless glasses - which i wear when im at home otherwise uses lesnes coz then i can wear my cucci sunglasses😉
Edited by Sallufanno1 - 11 years ago
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG Aashiqi never stops surprising me. Wahi too auditioned... lols and VD's wife 🤣
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Some more tv actor auditions 😆:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4YCFxgI6rA[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFmbhEzHjw0[/YOUTUBE]