Will Rejected Auditioners Watch AASHIQUI 2 ROFL

Posted: 11 years ago
lol after watching promos of aashiqui 2, i was wondering will those poor auditioners ROLF remember those people who worked so hard for the audiitons to get the lead roles in aashiqui 2. 

man some videos were so damn hilarious 🤣 that i can't even tell..pure fultoo entertainment. even those jokers from television - karan wahi and wife of vivian dsena [duno what's his real name] auditioned for the role. 

then ...they all broke their hearts by declaring the leads,.😭

and there was so backlash, becoz they were told that they were not talented...how mean ...wat talent that aditya and that shakti kappor has..poor auditioners ðŸ˜­ i will take their side😆.. whose side u r on ðŸ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ueXhp7lO7E[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Neetu_Unleashed - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aashiqui 2 star hunt a gimmick?

Mohd Salman Khan, TNN Jun 10, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Tags:
  • YouTube|
  • the dirty picture|
  • The Bill|
  • shakti kapoor|
  • shaad randhawa|
  • Salman Khan|
  • Bollywood|
  • Action Replayy|
  • Aashiqui 2
(Mahesh Bhatt )

Participants in the online star hunt for Aashiqui 2' cry foul as filmmakers choose industry insiders; they say no applicant fit The Bill to be cast
Three months and a 'star hunt' later, the makers ofAashiqui 2 recently announced the cast of the film. Much to the dismay of all the aspiring actors and actresses who uploaded their videos online as part of this star hunt, the lead roles have been bagged by Shakti Kapoor's daughter, Shradha, Aditya Roy Kapoor who had appeared in Action Replayy and Shaad Randhawa - neither of whom had participated in the contest online.

THE RESULTS ARE A DAMPENER: PARTICIPANT
When the Bhatts announced that the cast of the film would be decided through an online video auditioning of sorts, it seemed like a once in a lifetime opportunity for youngsters looking for a launch in Bollywood. But the participants are now crying foul, alleging that the entire star hunt was just a sham.

Mohit Sinha, who played a young journalist in Milan Lutharia's the dirty picture, had also uploaded his video to compete for the lead role in the film. "But the results are a dampener. The actors who have been finalised are either star kids or have already been part of Bollywoodprojects. How is it possible that they couldn't get a single face from those thousands of videos uploaded online? Something is really fishy," he says.

The popular sentiment is that the star hunt was just a gimmick, and a needless one if the filmmakers had to take people from Bollywood as their stars. Rajeev Sharma, a 23-year-old from Delhi, who also auditioned for the same, is disappointed with the results. "How is it possible that not even one among the thousands of online applicants made it? Isn't it sort of impossible?" he asks.

DIDN'T FIND THE TALENT WE WERE LOOKING FOR: MOHIT SURI
If Mohit Suri, the director of " Aashiqui 2" is to be believed, the star hunt didn't bring forth any outstanding talent. And the faces hoping to make it to the big screen could only get as far as the computer screen. "Frankly, we couldn't get the talent which we were actually looking for. Of all those who participated in the online auditions, none could match the standards we wanted. As a result, we had to finally approach a few independent casting directors to give us some more faces who could be considered for these roles. The three actors we've chosen are all newcomers, so there isn't much difference between that star hunt and this," he says.

Reacting to these reports and the angst of the contestants taking part in the hunt, which even includes hate mails on the You Tube page of "Aashiqui 2", Mahesh Bhatt, producer of the movie, says, "The fact is that it is tough to deal with rejection. Not one person who auditioned on YouTube came anywhere close to our expectations. It is a fact that contestants are claiming that it was all rigged and pre-planned. We have the glorious record of casting a number of young talents in our movies. But this time we were disappointed. As far as casting these three faces is concerned, I would like to get this straight that no 'unknown' actor is ever cast without an audition."

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-06-10/news-interviews/32141453_1_star-hunt-online-video-mahesh-bhatt

ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetu_Unleashed

lol after watching promos of aashiqui 2, i was wondering will those poor auditioners ROLF remember those people who worked so hard for the audiitons to get the lead roles in aashiqui 2. 

man some videos were so damn hilarious 🤣 that i can't even tell..pure fultoo entertainment. even those jokers from television - karan wahi and wife of vivian dsena [duno what's his real name] auditioned for the role. 

then ...they all broke their hearts by declaring the leads,.😭

and there was so backlash, becoz they were told that they were not talented...how mean ...wat talent that aditya and that shakti kappor has..poor auditioners ðŸ˜­ i will take their side😆.. whose side u r on ðŸ˜›

@ bold her name is Vahbbiz Dorabjee😆Thank God they didn't cast Karan Wahi or her😆😆
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omg i didnt knew karan wahi also gave an audition

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVkbV9MUbEI[/YOUTUBE]

i guess he only look good when he is behaving like a joker
hehehehe
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It must have been heartbreaking, especially for some of the tv actors. Wahi's audition wasn't really that bad. I haven't seen Vahbbiz Dorabjee's audition. Does anyone have a link?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVkbV9MUbEI[/YOUTUBE]

I dunno this guy but he looks like a tv actor. He kinda yelled a lot. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfKVuiTPU28[/YOUTUBE]

And Amit Tandon from Indian Idol also auditioned! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8jvxN9PULQ[/YOUTUBE]

But I think the cast right now are perfect for their roles! They look really good together. 
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Lol...
Wahi is HILARIOUS...

The way hez singing the song...HAHAHAHA!!
karan wahi's audition was the worst. his first line says he is so pathetic. this is not tv these are real auditions where the real experience shows. karan wahi can have 1000 of likes on his acting from his dumb shows.

but the dislikes on this video are enough to prove that he is a below average actor.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omg amit tandon has changed alot even the guy in the middle one is from diya aur batti hum
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Karan Wahi is only for fit for chocolate boy doctor kinda roles.
lol these tv actors got their asses torn apart. HAHA !