Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS! Love, Inc. [Completed] (Page 68)

atulg Groupbie
atulg
atulg

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockBarbie

Originally posted by tvpal007

Originally posted by RockBarbie

Originally posted by tvpal007

Thank you very much RBji.
The pleasure was all ours.
Goodluck with your exams and Take CareHug

Ah, thank you. I am taking exams in Japanese language [which I have flunked twice already :D], Astrology and Masters [distance learning program, restarted after four freaking years!]

Now you see why I prefer writing over studying :=)
LOL
I attended two Japanese lessons and bolted after one look at the Kanjis.
Double dose of good luck now...Wink

Am taking level 2 exams this time - about 600 Kanjis to memorize :=)

I love Japanese movies and dramas animes so hoping all the time passing I have done would be useful. :=)
Konnichiva RB
I took JLPT level 4  years ago (thats the easiest out there right) and decided thats it for me!! All the Best ...Happy Kanji "drawing" / memorizingSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockBarbie

atulg Groupbie
atulg
atulg

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Absolutely loved the last couple of chapters...please dont tell me Arnav wont be able to make it to the book store next week end...idiots!!! didnt even exchange their numbers!! Shocked

RockBarbie

Samyxx IF-Dazzler
Samyxx
Samyxx

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Awesome update...

so sad that it is ending...

RockBarbie

Mojoo Goldie
Mojoo
Mojoo

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Fantastiiccc...thanx for pm...
I m sad that its going to end...Unhappy

RockBarbie

Frida Senior Member
Frida
Frida

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Nice updates.. I love all your stories.. They are short, sweet & very realistic!!
Khushi, Payal & La share a very nice bond.. They really know each other very well.
Arnav has one crazy family!
I hope Arnav makes it to their next meeting/date..

When Harry Met Sally, Jerry McGuire, Breakfast at Tiffany's & Sleepless in Seattle are my all time favorite movies.. I think those were some cult movies.. A very simple & subtle way of story telling. I love Pretty Woman, You've got mail, 50 First Dates, An affair to remember & Casablanca too. 
Will watch them again over the weekend :)

I read Arhi stories only on IF. However, since you are an amazing writer, I will try to follow your upcoming 2 FFs too.. Do keep me updated when you plan to write on Arhi again..
Eagerly waiting for the next update!
Thanks for the pm.
Dimz13 Senior Member
Dimz13
Dimz13

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Holding hands before knowing the names...big leaps! Good friends with good intentions...Payal and La...but may not always be in Kushi's best interest.

Kushi is right the subtle ways we align ourselves in this world to make ourselves look good and be acceptable to people who matter to us...we all do in more ways than one...! She hAs a very valid point.

Must be Arnav's love for books..he's able to joke about riding away on unicorns..!
This was a fun chapter to read.

RockBarbie

appy_12 Goldie
appy_12
appy_12

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
RB! We haven't met, though I've just finished two other stories of yours; Lonely under the sheets and Escape Velocity. And I was lucky to find this tonight.. Damn, woman! You are amazing! How on earth do you come up with things like this? Oh, I also read We The People till chapter 17, but then I lost it! :( I plan on starting on it again in a while. 

I thought this SS would be 'different' like the others too, but when I read 90s' chick flicks, I was pleasantly surprised. Well, I'll be honest. I know only few of the movies you mentioned here. You see, I was born in the 90s! So, watching these movies wasn't exactly easy. I did watch Jerry McGuire, Sleepless in Seattle and Singles, and still watch them if they're ever on tv.. I couldn't sit through Serendipity either! Thank God, my cousins branded me a weirdo when I said I found it slow.. But John Cusack! So, you know! :D

What a brilliant writer you are! I told one of my friends that you might be a real famous writer on a break, writing FFs just for fun.. Care to add something here? ;) Continue soon, RB! :)

Appy. 

RockBarbie

crazymg.04 Goldie
crazymg.04
crazymg.04

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Semanti

I don't think I mind when you end stories quickly. You close all loops and bring the story to it's logical conclusion. I like that far more than dragging it out unnecessarily.
I'm up for whatever you write about!
P.S. I think that despite the fact that we get to see so little of Arnav and Khushi together in this rom-com, their interactions with their respective friends/family more than make up for it!

i second the thoughtSmile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

melanie64inamajarMidnightReaderRockBarbiehenamanishree10..Saraa.._disha_Eccentrica

Go to top