Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome story... Thanks to Lazyleaves for letting us know about this SS... Great work.. loved it
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
What an absolutely splendid FF and I cant thank Kalyani enough for recommending this! I almost missed my meeting cos I was giggling hysterically sitting and reading this in the waiting room! 

And I had to comment the moment I got back and had enough time to write a comment. A lovely story that warmed my heart with its humour and simplicity
Phoenixrises thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely loved all the parts!! I just happened to stumble across this story and it had me grinning like an idioot by the end.. 
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
awesome story...I felt that I am going to meet my soul-mate very soon...
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow...its so awesome...I am just out of words...superb...loved it so much...
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome story; loved it, how you kept things simple...no drama just everyday mundance stuff;

Hope to read more of your stories in future...

-Sona
Aanchal15 thumbnail
I am ashamed with myself for having missed this fantastic story, earlier...but, may God bless the very benevolent Zehra, for dropping an email and, mentioning this story...Thank you !!!

Coming to the story, I loved the concept of incorporating the names of chick-flicks for each chapter...and, the story was simply, coruscating,.. the language , impeccable...it can be perceived that you are an adept raconteur!!! Thank you...and, I hope to read all your works, in the future...

PS : Zehra, thank you for bringing this story to the fore..and, also for the email :-))
Edited by Aanchal15 - 11 years ago
emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That was wonderful!! Loved how you weaved the story, with bursts of humor, melancholy and above all else the subtle romance!! I am glad I got a chance to read this!!
arshiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
By god I tell u this is simply awesome story...
Loved it. 
Thank u lazyleaves for recommending the story
Maddy1270 thumbnail
this ss is the inaugural one of Zehra's 'Story of the Week' thread... nice recommendation. i must say! the storyline was just great! my first thought on being introduced to khushi and her previous boyfriends was that she was constantly moulding herself to please them, rather than staying true to herself! truly awesome nicknames you came up with: Mr. Bournvita Eyes and Ms. Ponds Skin... totally unique but damn apt! this arnav sure has an understated sense of humor... his poker-faced comments / retorts just slew me... the shyam-arnav convo was hilarious, especially when it veered from the topic of girlfriends to that of boyfriends 😆! the witty repartees and humorous conversations were what kept me hooked on to this ss... that, and the fact that the protagonists shared my hobby of reading, especially light reading! the touch of seriousness in the last two chapters just added to the charm... like khushi, my respect for arnav grew when he put aside his personal happiness to concentrate on his responsibility toward his workers and their wellbeing... with India's lax laour laws and safety measures, not many owners would do so much for their workers!

the language and expressions used throughout were spot on, which is something I love to focus on! a thouroughly enjoyable read!