Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mojoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Superb amazing ending...
Simple yet completely fantasticcc...
Loved every bit of this update...though starting was heart wrenching,,tiredness,,feeling of incmpleteness n then Happiness,excitement romance...aaawww u r so amazing writer:...thannxx aloot for pm dear...I would love to read more stories of U but i dont read any stories other than ArHi...so i m Sorry that i do not want further pms...
P.S i still have to read Escape velocity...As its completed n that story will b my weekend feast...[B)]
-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A very simple...yet so so beautiful one👏👏
Such a lovely and beautiful storyline...Loved it...Thanks for giving us such ones😃
shr1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahaa! Just read the last two chapters! I must say they were awesome. The first depicted Khushi's wise take on the things while the second showed Arnav's humanity and sincerity and yes, the depth and maturity both of them have. Who says rom-coms are just some lovey-dovey crap, the characters here too are intense if they are written by RB :)
It was always a great experience to read your work, be it Gravity, Escape Velocity or this one. Your writing was so soulful and you could juggle so well with the different genres.
Good luck for your exams and future plans :)
rajvta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A short and sweet story and superb ending.

I have only just started reading you and must compliment you on your lucid writing style. One request, please continue to write Arhi stories.
Amiarisme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
such a cute update. thanks for keeping it simple
-memorable- thumbnail
perfect simple ending 
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Absolutely wonderful, there was a freshness to this story which gave me such a feel good feeling...loved it! 
ILoveFF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing ... Enjoyed every update
Dimz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww...what a sweet ending...!Both of them did not give up and that is the essence of this story...when u find something u believe worthy of your time and effort hold on and never let go...you will be surprised...!

love..!love..! Love the ending...sweet simple and sane...!

Will wait for you to put up your future writings.
Shaheen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Adorable it was!
Luvd it