Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Aren't they silly. Not taking contact details in this day and age! 
Love the relationship between the three friends. They know and understand each other so well.
Khushi has realised that she really needs a guy who is like her. Till now she was moulding herself according to her boyfriends but it didn't work.
What is the problem? Hope he manages to go to the bookstore to see Khushi on saturday.
I love the fact that you begin a story and then end it at the right time instead of dragging it infinitely.
Before you end one you start another one o we don't uffer from withdrawal symptoms. 
Waiting to read the new ones. 
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
"If you must know, Ms Ponds Skin and I escaped the evil goblins trying to spy on us and rode away on a unicorn to the land of rainbows." Arnav grinned.
He is SO cute!!! The 'interrogations' were fun. But what is the problem Shyaam is speaking about now????😳 

And why did you say you'll write two more stories???😲 Do you mean you have 2 ideas, or that u'll do 2 more and then you'll disappear??? DON'T disappear!!!!!
musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Update...

Loved the convo between the friends...Very sensible and true...

What problem now? Cliffhanger...Update soon...
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful part
thanx for the pm
Twinkle
ILoveFF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awww that was very cute update... Serendipity is a lovely movie and quite an apt name... Must say
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi isn't a doormat, perhaps overly cynical, but I was pleasantly surprised to hear her side of the story when it came to her failed relationships. She is very honest and her, Lavanya and Payal are great friends...

Now I'm wondering what the big problem actually is, although I'm skeptical of it being truly a big problem since Shyam is a big drama queen! πŸ˜†
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing and brilliant update, always love the conversation between Payal, khushi and Lavanya and khushi telling them how she escaped the bookstore without there knowledge. Poor khushi realised that she did not get Arnav's number and Lavanya calling her a lunatic is superb. Even Anjali is feeling dejected as she did not get to see Ms Pond Skin, I wonder what the problem Shyam mentioned has occurred. Please update soon and thanks for the PM xx 
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a convo between the friends but I guess they have seen her getting hurt too many times and want to make sure she is opening her eyes to everything this time before she gets in too deep.  I do like Kushi's view and most people are like that.  I call it preferring to see the world with optimism than being pessimistic.  This is the only thing that will allow you to move forward and face the bad.  She learned from her bad relationships but they should not prevent her from trying again.  

I like your point about social media - frankly in my opinion, people are baring themselves openly to the whole world with social media.   Nothing wrong with holding on to some privacy.

What problem?  Shyam do not send Arnav out of the country for your emergency!  Go deal with it yourself.  

I did watch Serendipidity and though not one of my favorite, did enjoy it.  I love how he tried to find her without a name or address and simply by tracing back where she purchased her gloves.  It was cute.
Edited by Raila1014 - 11 years ago
sslmay11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
RB we love to read ur work...though this may be short.. enjoying it. Two new ff...i'm exited ...i wonder whether Payal and Lavanya are really true friends at times...looking forward...
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's beautiful RB, I like the usage mr bournvita eyes and ms ponds skin! Very innovative I must say! Brilliant writing as usual! Thanks for the pm.