Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
ME! 

~Edit~

You make me laugh, RB, you make me laugh! I was laugh-grin-ing the whole time! 

I too cook when I am upset, my friends are actually happy when I am upset. Except I am also irritable and rude at the time.. that can be a little unpleasant.

WHY THE FRACK IS SHE SLEEPING ?!?

Edited by vgedin - 11 years ago
anumadduri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Edited

That was " fracking " awesome πŸ˜‰  . The saying " With friends like these who needs enemies " fit both Payal and Lavanya , especially Lavanya to the T πŸ˜†  Loved the talk between them and various ways to stop Khushi from cooking too much food or making her stop taking too much stress ...  Love Lavanya very much . Wish both of them had met but eh their meeting with the entire Raizada clan in attendance at the Library may top it :) 
Edited by anumadduri - 11 years ago
stories.1408 thumbnail
love this la valium talk...dread d last line though...hope this is a happy nd cool love story just like it appears till now.dont want any triangles or serious complications in between arshi
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I could do with some sleep at the moment...don't tell me Mr Bournvita Eyes will not meet Ms Ponds Skin, *sigh* will wait for the meeting
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You mechante girl! How could you do that to us?  
I was happily waiting for Arnav and Khushi to meet over dinner and you deny me that. Really not fair.
La doesn't realise how lucky she is. She has omebody who cooks for her and her friends and then cleans up too . What more can you ask for in a room mate? 
You too had a room mate ho would cook when anxious? If she was a good cook then lucky you.
Have you given the names of your favourite films to all the chapters? 
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cooking is therapeutic for many. Feeling sad for Khushi. If only Payal had woken her up =/
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😲 πŸ˜• πŸ’” another time maybe ... he's all La's tonight ... 

Just loved the conversation between the friends ... 

"fourteen varieties of main course, six appetizers and three different cakes."...πŸ˜†
some stamina K has ... 

"I have that Valium in my purse P...  Just give me a sign I will ensure that it's in this lunatic's stomach ASAP..."

Edited by Kishmish - 11 years ago
yush-swt thumbnail
oh no...does that means mr.bournvita eyes didnt meet miss.ponds skin...aww thats bad...so now we got to their wait for their meet on saturday that too with the whole family...
by the way...loved the update...la sounds bit insensitive though and love payal, hate her for not waking her up..but yeah she is a good friend...
and the teeny weeny detail that arnav didnt care two hoots on lavanya was a lovely addition..so he is so in to ms.ponds skin? betterluck next time...
greenMoss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

= Ch 3 =

The easy camaraderie among Arnav, teasing Anjali and funny Shyam is Awesome.

I like cool Shyam.
.. And I burst out Laughing when he was supposedly suspecting Arnav to be a Gay.
🀣

I suspected Akaash of being invited by Payal.

Thanks for the PM.😊
Edited by greenMoss - 11 years ago
greenMoss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

= Ch 4 =

I just Love and Adore Lavanya, Payal, Khushi and their interactions.

Frack
The very innovative way of using the F-word by Lavanya always makes me laugh.🀣

I suspect Lavanya. She must have somehow administered Valium to Khushi.. Or else why was she sleeping like a log?
Lavanya better not try to mingle with Arnav.

I was waiting impatiently to read how Mr. Bournvita Eyes and Ms. Ponds Skin would meet the second time. But Alas!

Arnav was pretty impatient to meet Payal's friend who cooked so much of delicious food. πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the PM.😊
Edited by greenMoss - 11 years ago