Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Originally posted by Sachi16

[/DIV]Ginny rocks.. she will rock again.. [DIV]
Aashika has blown me on this track..
she is equal in potential to Sparsh..
both are very talented actors along with Rakshit & Tapasvi. ClapClap
Kudos to all 4 of them.. Big smile
Completely agree. Day Dreaming Aashika has done an outstanding job in this track. Each and every episode was brilliant and acting was on top Clap from everybody. This was the another reason for the track to be successful. Wink Hoping for more tracks like this. Embarrassed
But Sachi, I think you missed someone. Tongue LOL Shocked

LOLLOLLOLLOL No.

on a serious note, I have nothing against Aanchal but only her Character in show, Raavi makes me pull my hair out. honestly, I dont like such rotlus in real life too. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
@Sachi...i noticed too...bt i knew what ur reply will be...LOL

Even I dont have anything against the Actor...Raavi has been an inconsistent character...suddenly she is against her sisters..suddenly loves them like anything...suddenly coward...suddenly very brave...suddenly simple looking...suddenly...LOL

NimbuMirchi

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Sachi...i noticed too...bt i knew what ur reply will be...LOL

Even I dont have anything against the Actor...Raavi has been an inconsistent character...suddenly she is against her sisters..suddenly loves them like anything...suddenly coward...suddenly very brave...suddenly simple looking...suddenly...LOL

Egggjatly.. and upar se.. she is pampered as if.. she is the only delicate thing on the world.. Confused Every parents love their daughters, it just that, some chose to make them strong whereas some chose to make them cry babies. Approve

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Pinky pampers Raavi the most...and Jeet supports her a lot...but they seem a little different with Raashi...that does bother me...

Raashi boarding school track was from parent's perspective...they should also show it from child's perspective, how they feel if one child is looked after more..eventhough unintentionally

NimbuMirchi

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
I know what you mean. I loved Sparsh in that track. She nailed it. even Rakshit did wonderful job as chhotu Sunny.

Shwets, how Jeet-Pinky behaves between Raavi-Rashi is exactly how our society is.

Jeet-Pinky pampers/supports Raavi more coz they know, she needs their back-up every time. She is confused & not smart enough to handle the things on right time.

Whereas Rashi can handle such situation more smartly. She has always been on her own. She can back answer, can fight for herself alone with people even elder than her.

Jeet-Pinky knows Rashi is strong & more intelligent hence, they leave her on her own most of the time.. They love both the girls equally. It about how their mindset thinks of them.Approve

I have seen in real life, people tend to take you granted when you are stronger.. smart. But they will worry, pamper for the weak more.

I don't believe it though. Both needs the same Love. It just that one is strong & one is not, you can't take stronger for granted. You have to shower love in the same amount.

Perfect example is, how BM favoured Suhana over others. Wink

Edited by Sachi16 - 09 April 2013 at 7:58am

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Wonderfully put Sachi. Very true.

If one child is smarter..it does not mean they can take care of their own...they too need the same love..same love the other child gets. 

Jeet-Pinky does not favour Raavi..bt does take an extra care for her. 

But when u compare...even with the extra care...Raavi is the one who gets into more problems. 

Perfect Example...BM-SuhanaSmile 

NimbuMirchi

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Wonderfully put Sachi. Very true.

If one child is smarter..it does not mean they can take care of their own...they too need the same love..same love the other child gets. 

Jeet-Pinky does not favour Raavi..bt does take an extra care for her. 

But when u compare...even with the extra care...Raavi is the one who gets into more problems. 

Perfect Example...BM-SuhanaSmile 

@Bold -- that's because, they are over-protecting her and not making her smart enough to handle it right there n then.

whereas Rashi knows it.

the more you protect/pamper, the more you making it difficult for child to grow.

You cant always provide the shadow of yours.. one day or the other they have to face the burning sun.. why not make them strong enough to deal with it since start.Smile
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

@Bold -- that's because, they are over-protecting her and not making her smart enough to handle it right there n then.

whereas Rashi knows it.

the more you protect/pamper, the more you making it difficult for child to grow.

You cant always provide the shadow of yours.. one day or the other they have to face the burning sun.. why not make them strong enough to deal with it since start.Smile

I think kidnapping track transformed Raavi into someone unidentifiable..LOLLOL

On a serious note...I am not sure if they are over protecting her. They give her the freedom..bt she gets into a mess...and they have to help her out...May be Pinky over protects...i dont see that in Jeet.

NimbuMirchi

Go to top