Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Slowest thing on d3 (Page 3)

yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon

Originally posted by tanha29

Ok thanks a lot taarey fan for making this post and indirectly laughing at our misery. I think you shouldn't care a damn for it cuz you have already got your taarey na? So make posts on them, not on SwaRon ki story line. Stern Smile
SwaRon are slow but we fans are there to care for it. Shocked

I know this might be a shocker to you, but it IS possible to be a fan of more than one couple.
I was okay with Kriyaansh (didn't hate them, but wasn't exactly a fan either), but I am a fan of both TaaRey, SwaRon, as well as the other couples ViHa, RiMar and NiMmi.
If I have a signature of SwaRon, that doesn't mean that I can only post about them, and not any other couple.

It's because of things like this that I tend to stay away from this forum.
A simple opinion (which I might add is TRUE- the swaron story line being extremely slow is a fact) is being taken negatively for no apparent reason. You need to stop being so defensive and maybe take other people's opinions into consideration.

And as far as "swaron are slow but we fans are there to care for it".
Really? Even if I wasn't a fan of them, it would be annoying to see so much screen time being given to a storyline that isnt going anywhere. Because I am a fan, it irritates me that it has been two years, and although the relationship between Swayam and Sharon is better than the initial days of the show, it hasn't been moving for a while.

And according to you, SwaRon fans shouldnt make posts on TaaRey, and TaaRey fans shouldn't make posts on SwaRon. I'm a fan of both so maybe I should stop posting in this forum. Silly

Sorry but please don't mind my interraption... The member "Tanha29" didn't meant what u understood... she as well as many other SS fans just wonders the puprose of ur topic and I think their question is justifiable since we don't see ur posts in SS positive topics...

If such topic were created by "Muskurana" for instance none would have questioned her since she is always in every topic relevant to SwaRon, whether criticizing or appreciation topics,... but when u read a topic criticizing SS story coming from someone who doesn't post in SS topics in general... won't u doubt his/her motives ?...

U say u r an SS fan, but u don't post in SS topics and only created a topic criticizing their story... hence how r we spposed to believe u r an SS fan? 

Furthermore, TR fans r generally different than SS fans coz both couples r very different from each other... TR fans can accept quick changes just like how R fell in T's love very quickly after K's exit... on the other hand, most SS fans I know can't accept such quick changes to heppen in Ss story bearing in mind the nature of both Swayam and Sharon as both r very stubborn and takes a lot of time to change their thoughts and feelings... in addition to the known reason's of inhibitions and changing the actress... cvs should first build the chemistry as well as polish Vrush acting since they know very well SS fans r used of certain level of quality performance and can't accept any level of quality just for the sake of watching couple "intimate" scenes...

In short, yes SS story is the slowest but only for the sake of becoming the deepest story... as it's known, food cooked on small fire becomes most delicious eventually...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tashug9--Rumeli--_bellaSwan_jas_ArSha_MaNan--Kshitz--Legilimens.swaronswaron

sweetbutbroken IF-Rockerz
sweetbutbroken
sweetbutbroken

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
spot on post yaar... i can't believe its been 2 years and still swaron are not together... just want a swaron confession already

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saadahaq

saadahaq Groupbie
saadahaq
saadahaq

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
If people don't agree with my post
plz move ahead...
jas_ArSha_MaNan IF-Dazzler
jas_ArSha_MaNan
jas_ArSha_MaNan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
well said
honeslty swaron love story is the slowestt
--Rumeli-- IF-Dazzler
--Rumeli--
--Rumeli--

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
they are the slowest story not only on D3 but on indian television...more than two years two ppl dont even confess their feelings and realisation toh chor hi do..LLHH ke saharey we are never gonna get confession until the next 10-15 years even..the most fervently dragged and stretched story id of swayam and sharon

_bellaSwan_

Sadie.Saxton IF-Rockerz
Sadie.Saxton
Sadie.Saxton

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasri

Originally posted by Junoon

Ok thanks a lot taarey fan for making this post and indirectly laughing at our misery. I think you shouldn't care a damn for it cuz you have already got your taarey na? So make posts on them, not on SwaRon ki story line. Stern Smile

I know this might be a shocker to you, but it IS possible to be a fan of more than one couple.
I was okay with Kriyaansh (didn't hate them, but wasn't exactly a fan either), but I am a fan of both TaaRey, SwaRon, as well as the other couples ViHa, RiMar and NiMmi.
If I have a signature of SwaRon, that doesn't mean that I can only post about them, and not any other couple.

It's because of things like this that I tend to stay away from this forum.
A simple opinion (which I might add is TRUE- the swaron story line being extremely slow is a fact) is being taken negatively for no apparent reason. You need to stop being so defensive and maybe take other people's opinions into consideration.

And as far as "swaron are slow but we fans are there to care for it".
Really? Even if I wasn't a fan of them, it would be annoying to see so much screen time being given to a storyline that isnt going anywhere. Because I am a fan, it irritates me that it has been two years, and although the relationship between Swayam and Sharon is better than the initial days of the show, it hasn't been moving for a while.

And according to you, SwaRon fans shouldnt make posts on TaaRey, and TaaRey fans shouldn't make posts on SwaRon. I'm a fan of both so maybe I should stop posting in this forum. Silly

Sorry but please don't mind my interraption... The member "Tanha29" didn't meant what u understood... she as well as many other SS fans just wonders the puprose of ur topic and I think their question is justifiable since we don't see ur posts in SS positive topics...

If such topic were created by "Muskurana" for instance none would have questioned her since she is always in every topic relevant to SwaRon, whether criticizing or appreciation topics,... but when u read a topic criticizing SS story coming from someone who doesn't post in SS topics in general... won't u doubt his/her motives ?...

U say u r an SS fan, but u don't post in SS topics and only created a topic criticizing their story... hence how r we spposed to believe u r an SS fan? 

Furthermore, TR fans r generally different than SS fans coz both couples r very different from each other... TR fans can accept quick changes just like how R fell in T's love very quickly after K's exit... on the other hand, most SS fans I know can't accept such quick changes to heppen in Ss story bearing in mind the nature of both Swayam and Sharon as both r very stubborn and takes a lot of time to change their thoughts and feelings... in addition to the known reason's of inhibitions and changing the actress... cvs should first build the chemistry as well as polish Vrush acting since they know very well SS fans r used of certain level of quality performance and can't accept any level of quality just for the sake of watching couple "intimate" scenes...

In short, yes SS story is the slowest but only for the sake of becoming the deepest story... as it's known, food cooked on small fire becomes most delicious eventually...

Hey, I'm not the topic starter, I just commented on a post started by someone else.
As far as not posting in SS topics, I clearly said why. I am not active on this forum (and don't intend to be) because it's pathetic to see fans of the two couples draw swords over such a petty matter. If the topic starter was being negative, or degrading the SwaRon storyline, I would understand tanha29's reply, but that wasn't the case.

As for TR fans being different from SS fans, when you explain it, yes it makes sense.
It would just be a lot nicer if everyone wasn't so negative about anything.

And I understand I may have come off rude to tanha29, so I'd like to apologise for that.
I have exams coming up, and don't exactly take stress well. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronswaronsreeja_rox

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged

@red why so?????when you yourself have made posts on Taarey/Taani then why can't the TM make a topic on SS just coz she is a TR fan??????????? It can never be a one way thing!!!!

saadahaq

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasri

[

Furthermore, TR fans r generally different than SS fans coz both couples r very different from each other... TR fans can accept quick changes just like how R fell in T's love very quickly after K's exit... 

We are fan's of TR for whatever reason's...you are no one to judge how or why are we fan's of them!!!!!!!!!
      You have actually compared the TR and SS fan's out here,rather than SS and TR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Comparison's in both the case not allowed!!!

Go to top