India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Gud to hear

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Guys since munna has entered ssn 2 , most of us have been confused and irritatedConfusedDead about his character but in friday's epi surprisingly hid dialogues were gud and i liked them although they were contrasting too.Wink

firstly he said-" suna nahi tune kullad hain ham sab , kaam khatam hote hi chutti"Ouch

and then he said-" main koi mohra nai hun kisika , main apna dushman aur uspar vaar khud chunta hun" Winksomething like that.

it shows that he is defo not happy wid these people Ouchand then on one hand though he knows that his fate is like that kullad but still he has that will to live a free life and not under dictatorship of someoneClap.it felt gud to hear that he is not a pawn of daddaji.Smileand this have risen hopes abt the fact that when he gets to know abt mohan and megha's innocence and goodness he will listen to his heart and help them, be with them.WinkBig smile

for the first time after many days i found his chemistry wid ragini also nice in the last sceneEmbarrassed , it didn't look like that manhandling kind of.LOL

wat say?Smile

P.S- it's just my view guys. no bashing plz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Taj_BLavleenaSkunakshafan26

Maddi1990 Senior Member
Maddi1990
Maddi1990

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
yup i liked him too
Taj_B Groupbie
Taj_B
Taj_B

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Yeah, I also think he's a good guy from the heart. Hope it doesn't happen too soon (I quite like the mystery surrounding Munna/Addu!)

LavleenaS IF-Dazzler
LavleenaS
LavleenaS

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
From his above mentioned dialogue , i guess he might be against Daddaji after sometime if Daddaji gives importance to any other fellow or child in front of him ..
kunakshafan26 IF-Rockerz
kunakshafan26
kunakshafan26

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
i dont like him at all but his dialogues are mast

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top