Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

India-Forums

{-Beautiful Bhoomi - Appreciation Thread-} (Page 6)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash_Storyteller

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Ash lovely predictionLOLLOL so typical of CVs LOL i only hope Bhumi has a half brother who will be the lead for Bharti 
Thanks sadhuji Smile

also lets do this for fun lets have a score for ansu baa's vachans god knws how many more she will give and take ..Wink

Not only a score for her vachans but also for her twisted version of sanskaars tooLOL I'll probs go Dead if I list them so any one else can do the honoursLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Storytellersitakshii

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
@Ash - if Bhoomi does that as per your prediction I will stop loving her character and term her ridiculous and a nonsense over the top mahaan character - which I totally hate. Sacrifices can only go so far but leaving your marriage and leaving the man who desperately loves you only for a stupid no sense vachan to another girl not even made by you knowing that he will never be happy with any other girl is pure stupidity and nonsense. THAT is not Sanskaar in anyway. Sanskaar is fulfilling those saat vachans for life come sunshine or storm!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitakshii

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sita11

I hate this compulsion which is still prevailing in 90% of indian families that after marriage their bahu has to wear sarees...what the hell ...Dead
why men are not asked to change their dressing sense after marriage ...Sleepy
it depends how u take it...i would say b smart first one or two years of marriage do as in laws say wear sarees..after few years they wont bother what u wear as long as there is food on their plate and your child in the crib..and the house neat and clean..Wink then slowly and evntually do what u like to do, wear what u want to wearWink they will object, murmur and leave it later..but wen u r a new entry (new bride) they will make u do as they say..

nice tips ...
i am unmarried ..Smile..but will take these things in notice  after my marriage LOL
thanks for ur tips in advance

Edited by sita11 - 08 April 2013 at 7:10am

Ash_Storyteller

Ash_Storyteller Goldie

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SRKLuvrsitakshii

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

@Ash - if Bhoomi does that as per your prediction I will stop loving her character and term her ridiculous and a nonsense over the top mahaan character - which I totally hate. Sacrifices can only go so far but leaving your marriage and leaving the man who desperately loves you only for a stupid no sense vachan to another girl not even made by you knowing that he will never be happy with any other girl is pure stupidity and nonsense. THAT is not Sanskaar in anyway. Sanskaar is fulfilling those saat vachans for life come sunshine or storm!
I agree with u sRKluvr...I am just trying to think like the CV's...thats how they do their tracks with various twists and plots...the thing they do is called destruction of a character

If they destroy Bhoomi or Kishan's charactersAngry OH GOD NO! OK whatever but JaiMi should never ever separate or stop loving each other and I DONT CARE WHAT ELSE HAPPENS! They have to fulfil 5th vachan too!

Ash_Storytellersitakshii

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

Originally posted by pesi11

offo...this thread supposed to discuss only abt bhoomi's sanskaars..y the hell i am seeing negative comments here...does we bhoomi fans peep into YM appreicatio nthread n make -ve comments thrConfused..

TM
please rename the post as AT..
yes you do if you need links I will pas them onto you...and who the hell do you think makes members get DT notes on that AT- ansu baa?LOL

i can read n browse very well n i really dont need ur help in finding tyem..coz neither i havr interest on those threads nor ur so callef YM.. so i appreciate ur efforts not to provoke memvers here unnecessarily

Ash_Storyteller

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Please do click on the chaska meter to show appreciation for JaiMi's wonderful Jodi.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Storytellerpesi11sitakshii

gomtikaur Newbie
gomtikaur
gomtikaur

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
bhoomi sweet &beautiful

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Storytellerpesi11SRKLuvrsitakshii

Go to top