Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

India-Forums

{-Beautiful Bhoomi - Appreciation Thread-} (Page 4)

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti999

Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

well pardon me sonia

as I have earlier enumerated in a thread true sanskaars  also mena standing up for what is right and more importantly what is not...

She digests all the crap from Ansu Baa and spineless Jay who asks her to obey these silly orders and win the tests so that he could be close to his family...

any sane and truly sanskaari ladki will have slapped the guy at that point and made him realize his limits...instead she happily obliges...

I really wanted  her to give back to Ansu baa every single torture and teach the Vaishnav family to stop being selish creeps

Instead of learning kishen stuti she must teach something worthwhile to the vaishnavs...but I wonder if she has enough guts for that!!!

no offense and please share your views...

Ha ha ha had u been a CV u wud have made the main lead act like a Vamp.. bhoomi is being shown positive and people r geting sympathy for her.. still she is not weak and she is doin things to get acceptance in the family. but what points you have put will fit for a Vamp.. please dont give such opinions and make me laugh. you sound so amateurish in terms of building and shaping a character in the story. who wud symapthise if bhoomi starts slaping, fighting and cribbing for her rights from first day!! sounds so negative and vampish characteristion. Party
really fighting for your own rights is negative...LOL and what is positive then cleaning Ansu Baa's feet with water and drinking it...I really dont know how you can find standing up for your own rights negative and amateurish .I am not telling Bhhomi is weak because accepting others as they are and doing things with accordance to them  needs a lot of strength and bhoomi has it..But my question is if she can stand against the wrongdoings of her own mother why give this idiotic lady a special priviledge...one really has to wonder...

had I been a cv..well I have directed many plays which includes successful ones like Pygmalion,Arms and Man,Widower's house and worked in TV too(in creative designs,Balaji) before coming into regional films  and I dont think I did a bad job..I wonder what Shaw could think in the 1800s why cant we think the same even in 21st  century...

Edited by DiehardYMfan - 08 April 2013 at 3:38am

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti999

well pardon me sonia

as I have earlier enumerated in a thread true sanskaars  also mean standing up for what is right and more importantly what is not...

I have seen in many instances how her nani used to speak ill of her mom in front of her,she never rectified her instead she just smiled and let it carry on..

she imposed herself on Jay asking him to marry her for a work permit..

now which girl will do that???Isnt it selling yourself and your emotions...????

If you love him marry because of love not for work permit...
Secondly Jay got the permission to get married from his mom which means had she refused he would not have married her...Bhoomi very happily married against her mother's wishes...

She did not even care to value her mother(the most important relationship in one's life even more than marriage and love) and her decisions..Instead straight went to her after marriage to seek blessings!Ridiculous!!

She digests all the crap from Ansu Baa and spineless Jay who asks her to obey these silly orders and win the tests so that he could be close to his family...

any sane and truly sanskaari ladki will have slapped the guy at that point and made him realize his limits...instead she happily obliges...

In bhoomi I see the ever so typical masochist attitude shown by TV characters since eternity ..I really wanted  her to give back to Ansu baa every single torture and teach the Vaishnav family to stop being selish creeps  and change to humans for the time being...but after seeing her own confused definition of Sanskaar  I wonder whether she will ever be able to do so...

Instead of learning kishen stuti she must teach something worthwhile to the vaishnavs...but I wonder if she has enough guts for that!!!

no offense and please share your views...

I totaly disagree, i think you missed thr episode where bhoomi says to nans that she is marrying kishan out of her love for him and not for green card . she tried to seek forgivness from her mom even when her mom was wrong but supported jay as he was suffering coz of her mom.She was never happy to marry against her mother's wish but she did what she thought was moraly right.  And if you think slaping her husband wud have been true sankaar then sorry to say i personaly pity for ur own relationships!! She is doing her best to be accepted in jay's family coz we all know there was a misunderstanding and she doesnt want jay's family to break. She is sanskaari not a Vamp.

moreover i think bharti needs to learn some sanskaar from bhoomi. she lost two would be husband unluckly but fantacise about only Jay even after knowing he is married now. she is ploting plans with anshu ba. she talked rudely with madi even when she was talking so politely with her!! she made negative faces when she saw bhoomi singing kishan stuti.. i guess she has no sanskaar in comparison with bhoomi. what did she do for the family till now?? not a single sacrifisce.. to stop the family from separating she should have backed out from jay's life when anshu ba said she will make bhoomi fail the test but she was more interested.

Bhoomi rocks.. Jaimi rocks.. Party
really u are back to bashing bharti...

well I really wonder about your relationships havent your mom slapped you ever or hit you when you spoke such nonsense!!!!A slap is always needed when people cross their limits ...and what would you say if your mom hit you does it make her a bad lady...

outraging a girl's modesty by asking her to pass silly and insulting  tests is a serious offence and deserves nothing less than a slap,any lady conscious of her self-respect would have done that..

bharti does not need to learn some sanskaar..A girl who despite after having two of her marriages broken due to vaishnav family takes all blame upon her kismat and asks her father not to disrespect Ansu Baa and JK definitely has greater sanskaars than a girl who marries against her mom's wish...

Parul is also as selfish a creep as the other vaishnavs...she only keeps on the cover of goody goody attitude..when JK told he has no problem in marrying bharti(confusion scene) she was not very sure and was double checking so many  times on him...but when she learnt that bhoomi and JK had to marry because of green card her qualms vanished into thin air...she never even once asked if Jk was pressurised...
 she was happily doing griha pravesh and did not have a thought to spare upon bharti until late night and I wonder if she had not met bharti  would she ever have thought about her???

unka fake politeness bharti ko nahin chahiye...

when did  she make negative faces????she was just surprised as anyone else even JK was surprised  so did he also make negative faces.I wonder...

when Ansu Baa told her to do the arti,she was surprised and she did not expect it...

she never plotted with Ansu Baa she only asked about Ansu Baa's plans...

even Avni and rest of the family members were negative but Bharti remained neutral..shows how golden a girl she is...

as for crying with JK's photo she has  always worshipped him for the person he was  and never expected a dhoka from him..her age old beliefs were shattered...and its normal for a person to cry then...

she backed off  out of her marriage when she came to know about the financial condition of the vaishnavs..

and apart from that she has done enough jhaado pochas..LOL..I ask what has the family done for her apart from ruining her life twice..its so very idiotic to expect the girl to do all these sacrifices and all...and I dont want bhoomi to do them because I want bhoomi to rise up aginst every atrocities of the vaishnavs...

But I wonder how being her fans  people here in this forum wish her to pass those tests..Dont they realise it humiliates her bnig time...

wonder which type of" fans" she has

Edited by DiehardYMfan - 08 April 2013 at 4:05am
shruti999 Senior Member
shruti999
shruti999

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged

really fighting for your own rights is negative...LOL and what is positive then cleaning Ansu Baa's feet with water and drinking it...I really dont know how you can find standing up for your own rights negative and amateurish .I am not telling Bhhomi is weak because accepting others as they are and doing things with accordance to them  needs a lot of strength and bhoomi has it..But my question is if she can stand against the wrongdoings of her own mother why give this idiotic lady a special priviledge...one really has to wonder...

had I been a cv..well I have directed many plays which includes successful ones like Pygmalion,Arms and Man,Widower's house and worked in TV too(in creative designs,Balaji) before coming into regional films  and I dont think I did a bad job..I wonder what Shaw could think in the 1800s why cant we think the same even in 21st  century...

i believe bhoomi understands the treatment she is geting is bcoz of some misunderstanding in communication bitween jay and his family and thats why she is trying to settle things, not trying to worsen the situation.
 Whereas when it was the case of her own mom it was clear that bhoomi's mom was acting negative towards jay out of her own miseries and insecurity against Indians which was wrong on bhoomis point of view. she stood against wrong be it her mom or else and supported the right person. that was not a case of misunderstanding.

so as u say u have prior experience in the field..  if a positive lead goes on slaping his husband and shouting on inlaws for treating her bad due to some misunderstanding then can you tell me according to you how a negative character would have reacted in the same place and situation?

Edited by shruti999 - 08 April 2013 at 4:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitakshii

Ash_Storyteller Goldie

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sitakshii

shruti999 Senior Member
shruti999
shruti999

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged

really u are back to bashing bharti...

well I really wonder about your relationships havent your mom slapped you ever or hit you when you spoke such nonsense!!!!A slap is always needed when people cross their limits ...and what would you say if your mom hit you does it make her a bad lady...

BLAH.. BLAH.. BLAH.. (Too Long Repost)

But I wonder how being her fans  people here in this forum wish her to pass those tests..Dont they realise it humiliates her bnig time...

wonder which type of" fans" she has

Problem is you dont discuss thing being neutral. All ur msgs are against bhoomi and in defence of bharti. i dnt mind if you praise bharti and defend her.. thats good. But try being more neutral and true when you talk about bhoomi.. i bet you will end up liking her character too.  Chalo.. bharti Rocks too.. happy?  Party

sitakshii

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged

Sorry friends.Ouch I didn't realise that anyone would actually have anything to say against Bhoomi's goodness so I didn't put any disclaimer. If someone has a genuine complaint against Bhoomi's character or sanskaars we should actually hear it from them so we can have a healthy debate. I don't believe Bhoomi has done anything wrong so we can refute in a nice waySmile However I would ask that if anyone is coming onto this thread with any other aim than to have a healthy debate I would request them not to comment so appreciators of Bhoomi and her values can enjoy the thread in peace. Smile

Thanks!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Storytellersitakshii

Ash_Storyteller Goldie

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SRKLuvrsitakshii

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Lets not compare Bharti and Bhoomi here please because I bet if Bhoomi were in Bharti's place in front of Ansuba that night she would have refused point blank to even entertain the idea of marrying an already married guy and include herself in the sin of watching a marriage be broken. Ansuba announced her intentions to break JaiMi and get Bharti married to Jai and Bharti DID NOT OBJECT. I think that's a worse betrayal of your own self-respect than anything Bhoomi is doing.

Bhoomi fought for others. She is not fighting for herself for one very plain reason. She thinks her initial pain and insult will serve a greater purpose for the rest of hers and everyone else's life. This way she will be able to truly win the hearts of the family and let Kishan not be separated from his family. She is forgoing her self-respect for the happiness of others. THAT IS A HUGE SACRIFICE and shows her beautiful sanskaars and pure heart! She is bearing pain to give others happiness.

N.bhavnasitakshii

Go to top