Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

India-Forums

{-Beautiful Bhoomi - Appreciation Thread-} (Page 3)

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

@ topic maker it will b great if u change the topic of this thread to Bhumi's sanskaar appreciation thread so that we can hv only Bhumi fans on this thread...
really AT s are only meant for fans..never knew that but in that case dont you think we had some extra uninvited members in YM AT...

In that case you must remeber not to speak of characters like vamps etc.'hope u understand...

anyways I have no hopes from few people on this forum  but I m sure others will definitely like to discuss...

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Bhumi you are such an angel ..Hug...hope many members in the Vaishnav family learn TRUE SANSKAAR from you ...and foremost thing Lord Krishna is with you ...God is watching everyone ...that ANSUBA is such a proud woman ...she thinks she is the only DEVOTEE on this earth...lol...she doesnt knows that all Lord need is the purity and true dedication of his devotee ...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
offo...this thread supposed to discuss only abt bhoomi's sanskaars..y the hell i am seeing negative comments here...does we bhoomi fans peep into YM appreicatio nthread n make -ve comments thrConfused..

TM
please rename the post as AT..

sitakshii

shruti999 Senior Member
shruti999
shruti999

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

well pardon me sonia

as I have earlier enumerated in a thread true sanskaars  also mean standing up for what is right and more importantly what is not...

I have seen in many instances how her nani used to speak ill of her mom in front of her,she never rectified her instead she just smiled and let it carry on..

she imposed herself on Jay asking him to marry her for a work permit..

now which girl will do that???Isnt it selling yourself and your emotions...????

If you love him marry because of love not for work permit...
Secondly Jay got the permission to get married from his mom which means had she refused he would not have married her...Bhoomi very happily married against her mother's wishes...

She did not even care to value her mother(the most important relationship in one's life even more than marriage and love) and her decisions..Instead straight went to her after marriage to seek blessings!Ridiculous!!

She digests all the crap from Ansu Baa and spineless Jay who asks her to obey these silly orders and win the tests so that he could be close to his family...

any sane and truly sanskaari ladki will have slapped the guy at that point and made him realize his limits...instead she happily obliges...

In bhoomi I see the ever so typical masochist attitude shown by TV characters since eternity ..I really wanted  her to give back to Ansu baa every single torture and teach the Vaishnav family to stop being selish creeps  and change to humans for the time being...but after seeing her own confused definition of Sanskaar  I wonder whether she will ever be able to do so...

Instead of learning kishen stuti she must teach something worthwhile to the vaishnavs...but I wonder if she has enough guts for that!!!

no offense and please share your views...

I totaly disagree, i think you missed thr episode where bhoomi says to nans that she is marrying kishan out of her love for him and not for green card . she tried to seek forgivness from her mom even when her mom was wrong but supported jay as he was suffering coz of her mom.She was never happy to marry against her mother's wish but she did what she thought was moraly right.  And if you think slaping her husband wud have been true sankaar then sorry to say i personaly pity for ur own relationships!! She is doing her best to be accepted in jay's family coz we all know there was a misunderstanding and she doesnt want jay's family to break. She is sanskaari not a Vamp.

moreover i think bharti needs to learn some sanskaar from bhoomi. she lost two would be husband unluckly but fantacise about only Jay even after knowing he is married now. she is ploting plans with anshu ba. she talked rudely with madi even when she was talking so politely with her!! she made negative faces when she saw bhoomi singing kishan stuti.. i guess she has no sanskaar in comparison with bhoomi. what did she do for the family till now?? not a single sacrifisce.. to stop the family from separating she should have backed out from jay's life when anshu ba said she will make bhoomi fail the test but she was more interested.

Bhoomi rocks.. Jaimi rocks.. Party

Edited by shruti999 - 07 April 2013 at 4:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnapesi11SRKLuvrsitakshii

shruti999 Senior Member
shruti999
shruti999

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

well pardon me sonia

as I have earlier enumerated in a thread true sanskaars  also mena standing up for what is right and more importantly what is not...

She digests all the crap from Ansu Baa and spineless Jay who asks her to obey these silly orders and win the tests so that he could be close to his family...

any sane and truly sanskaari ladki will have slapped the guy at that point and made him realize his limits...instead she happily obliges...

I really wanted  her to give back to Ansu baa every single torture and teach the Vaishnav family to stop being selish creeps

Instead of learning kishen stuti she must teach something worthwhile to the vaishnavs...but I wonder if she has enough guts for that!!!

no offense and please share your views...

Ha ha ha had u been a CV u wud have made the main lead act like a Vamp.. bhoomi is being shown positive and people r geting sympathy for her.. still she is not weak and she is doin things to get acceptance in the family. but what points you have put will fit for a Vamp.. please dont give such opinions and make me laugh. you sound so amateurish in terms of building and shaping a character in the story. who wud symapthise if bhoomi starts slaping, fighting and cribbing for her rights from first day!! sounds so negative and vampish characteristion. Party

Edited by shruti999 - 07 April 2013 at 4:15pm

sitakshii

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
I don't regard marrying a guy for giving him work permit as selling yourself at all , it happens in most arranged marraiges

neither do i see her imposing herself on Kishen for imposing is forcing yourself on a guy when he does not love you ...Kishen loved her but was not very vocal about it

Neither do i believe that helpless girls like Bharti sell themselves for a sum demanded as dowry ...it really is selling by the girl's family members but i would not use such a word as that is simply how the social system works

similiarly in the US many NRIs marry good indian guys and they expect citizenship ...its a happy deal

Marraige is the biggest deal of life ...whichever social system it is

Though i fully agree that Nans has done wrong by putting Gayatri's only child against her and sending her far away , i would not call Bhumi sanskarless for not speaking up when Nans spoke against Gayatri coz Nans was Gayatri's mother , her relation with Gayatri was different . Its the same way Bharti today does not tell Ansu ba she is doing wrong . Nobody tells her that , Parul only told her i am leaving with  my son . Just as Bhumi does not tell anything to Nans she does not tell Ansu ba today . I hope she changes and so do Jai and they both speak up ...currently i find them young and idealistic .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11sitakshii

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Bhoomi has accepted to leave her beautiful life in US and come to India to live in a joint family. That in itself is so good of her. Now it wouldn't do to be opening hostilities on the very first evening would it? She poor thing has agreed to give these tests because she wants to give the family life a go and she is so good she would never ever want to separate Kishan from his family. As for the marriage, she knew that Kishan loves her but was denying it due to his familial duties. She only coaxed him to admit it. And yes she had to go against her mother for it but at that time she sided who she knew to be right.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11sitakshii

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pesi11

offo...this thread supposed to discuss only abt bhoomi's sanskaars..y the hell i am seeing negative comments here...does we bhoomi fans peep into YM appreicatio nthread n make -ve comments thrConfused..

TM
please rename the post as AT..
yes you do if you need links I will pas them onto you...and who the hell do you think makes members get DT notes on that AT- ansu baa?LOL

Edited by DiehardYMfan - 08 April 2013 at 4:07am

Go to top