Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

India-Forums

{-Beautiful Bhoomi - Appreciation Thread-} (Page 21)

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
That crappy ANSUBA is such a shitty woman...i hated her evil smile when Bhumi's money was spent ...that shitty ladyAngry then didnot even eat that Cashew sabzi...this shows her evil mind...Dead..Sleepy.she cud hv eaten anyother sabzi but just to finish Bhumis money that loser lady taunted at Bhumi for not purchasing the cashew...and i hated her smile when she said that Bhumi has to donate for Dwarikadhishs abhishek...she knows that Bhumi is out of money then too she is going on and on with her evil crappy shots...Good to see the precap ...that ansus Jethani has come and now that crappy ANSU is in trouble...i wud love to see ANSU in great troubleBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

That crappy ANSUBA is such a shitty woman...i hated her evil smile when Bhumi's money was spent ...that shitty ladyAngry then didnot even eat that Cashew sabzi...this shows her evil mind...Dead..Sleepy.she cud hv eaten anyother sabzi but just to finish Bhumis money that loser lady taunted at Bhumi for not purchasing the cashew...and i hated her smile when she said that Bhumi has to donate for Dwarikadhishs abhishek...she knows that Bhumi is out of money then too she is going on and on with her evil crappy shots...Good to see the precap ...that ansus Jethani has come and now that crappy ANSU is in trouble...i wud love to see ANSU in great troubleBig smile

The worst thing I hate about Ansuba is that DESPITE knowing Bhoomi is a great person and that Kishan loves her dearly, only for her ZIDD and her EGO she is wanting to destroy them. If she gave Bhoomi 500 rupees to spend for a whole day kharcha then how can she expect Bhoomi to have 501 rupees for something altogether unrelated? Mad old womanAngry What sort of a grandmother is she? She is inhumane, unsanskaari and just basically a big  ZERO! Censored Mann ko sukoon mila to see the precapLOL Finally saw Ansuba scared of someone and this lady seems to be a good modern character so I am sure she will recognise our Bhoomi's goodnessSmile On the other hand I am ready to see Ansuba tortured heaps!Evil SmileAngryCensored

I loved my Bhoomi scene at the end today. She is so beautiful from inside and outEmbarrassed

pesi11sitakshii

AkkiLuvsCOLORS IF-Stunnerz
AkkiLuvsCOLORS
AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Yeah !
What A Look !
What A Grace!
Tenu Hi Kara Mein Chase
What A Nasks
What A Nain
---
What A Smile
What A Style
--
Kabhi Soft, Kabhi Rude
Killer Tera Attitude

Edited by -Aakash- - 04 May 2013 at 1:09am

SRKLuvrsitakshii

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aakash-

Yeah !
What A Look !
What A Grace!
Tenu Hi Kara Mein Chase
What A Nasks
What A Nain
---
What A Smile
What A Style
--
Kabhi Soft, Kabhi Rude
Killer Tera Attitude

Wow! This is actually an incredible photo!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AkkiLuvsCOLORS

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Feel free to use :

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvrAkkiLuvsCOLORSsitakshii

AkkiLuvsCOLORS IF-Stunnerz
AkkiLuvsCOLORS
AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Just Saw  Shamim segment on Zoomtv tellytalk she was ina photoshott..oh god lookng damn hot..cmng out of swimming pool..the repporter said aapki pyaari Bahu ka yeah avtaar dekho and all that..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Shamin is performing in ITA tooBig smile

sitakshiiAkkiLuvsCOLORS

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aakash-

Just Saw  Shamim segment on Zoomtv tellytalk she was ina photoshott..oh god lookng damn hot..cmng out of swimming pool..the repporter said aapki pyaari Bahu ka yeah avtaar dekho and all that..

i got the vdo link of this photoshoot ...its a decent photoshoot ...shamin wearing a long halter cut florescent green gown ...she i slooking pretty and decent...her photoshoot is for the ongoing Mango season...its night time with swimming pool behind and shamin getting herself clicked in this green gown.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfFhy4nznac

Go to top