Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

India-Forums

{-Beautiful Bhoomi - Appreciation Thread-} (Page 18)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aakash-

guys do u know that Shamim had done an Vamp kind neagative role in Colors Previous show Swarg where hae character was named Lolita

Yeh I watched the whole Swarg serial and she played a TOTAL vamp/murderer and gold digger type bahu. I can't ever forget that I HATED her character in that show that's how convincing she was but kudos to Shamin who, playing the innocent and gold-hearted Bhoomi  in Sanskaar can go from one end of a character extreme to the otherThumbs Up She shows her versatility as an actressClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitakshiiAkkiHP

AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

guys do u know that Shamim had done an Vamp kind neagative role in Colors Previous show Swarg where hae character was named Lolita

Yeh I watched the whole Swarg serial and she played a TOTAL vamp/murderer and gold digger type bahu. I can't ever forget that I HATED her character in that show that's how convincing she was but kudos to Shamin who, playing the innocent and gold-hearted Bhoomi  in Sanskaar can go from one end of a character extreme to the otherThumbs Up She shows her versatility as an actressClap
Big smileBig smile..yup its very dificult to portray two differtn extreme characters so easily..Shamim did very well...kudos to her

SRKLuvrsitakshii

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged

really i never knew that ...Shocked
its hard to imagine her in negative roles...but Kudos to Shamin that she is playing a totallly different character from her last role ...wow shamin is such a fab actress Clap
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
I'm very agitated by the thought that Bhoomi will have to face even more pain and humiliation now. It is not easy to withstand the accusation of murder for such a beautiful soul and I'm sure Bhoomi will feel very guilty thinking Bharti is suffering because of her but then she must realise that a person who can tell such a disgusting lie is not worth pitying. I can only pray she does not get some silly Mahaan thought in her head. Whatever happens she must never leave Kishan, for ANYONE!

pesi11sitakshii

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
shamin was damn beautiful when she jumped into well LOLLOL 

bhoomi has the confident on her n she jumped immediately without waiting for any guys to help bharti ..wowww ..she is too good ...luv shamin ...

she is such an adorable actress 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Again Bhoomi's beauty...she cares so much about Bharti despite having no relation with her. Where other woman might see a threat and an adversary she sees only an innocent girl.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitakshii

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Bhumi u rock gal...loved that u asked ur hubby to talk to bharti...u hv full faith on your hubby ...this shows ur sensibilities and patience ...love u Bhumi :)
sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged

sweet gal she is Tongue

Go to top