Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Shamim is doing awesome job as Bhumi..Keep it up...
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The latest article ,where Shamin Mannan Aka Bhumi got the 2nd highest votes for the most popular bahu on colors channel 🥳here is the link of that article http:// adf.ly/NUuUF

Mumbai: Small screen's daily soaps are getting popular day by day as they have a great TRP. Sanskaar-Dharohar Apno Ki, Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, Balika Vadhu and Sasuraal Simar Ka are the most famous daily soaps on colors channel. All these serials have managed to woo the audience with all their folds and twists which make you cry, courtesy Bahu's in the show.

Here we are talking about the bahu's who have good fan following but do you know who is on the top?

According to the sources, earlier Anandi aka Pratyusha Banerjee of Balika Vadhu was the most loving bahu, but after the replacement, when Toral Rasputra enters the show, it's TRP has gone slow down. So bahu Anandi has got 11990 votes for most lovable bahu of Colors and in the row of loving bahu she stands first but from bottom to top.

Madhu aka Drashti Dhami of Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon who has wooed the audience in large number with her role of bold wife and a polite bahu has got 14966 votes and she is on second last position in the race. In the show she also called with a name glycerin by her sister Trishana. How sad Madhu, you have cried a lot in the show for RK then to did not get enough vote to be on the top, next time, need to use some more glycerin, right Glycerin (Madhu).

Sanskaar- Dharohar Apno Ki which started on January 14, 2013 has managed to carve their position before viewers very soon. Bahu Bhoomi has done wonderful as Shamim Mannan by obeying all the instructions and giving several pareeksha by daadi in the show. This bahu has voted with 54707 and took the second place. Well done Bhoomi, what a Sanskaar you have.

Now it's time to hold your breath because we are going to tell you the winner of most lovable bahu of Colors and the winning crown goes to Roli aka Avika Gor of Sasuraal Simar Ka. Roli plays Simar sister's character in the show who is wise and smart enough to give her enemies a smashing reply. Roli is leading with 56293 votes.

This pole result has proved that only use of glycerin is not enough to carve an image before audience, sometimes viewers want something Zara hatke.

Edited by sita11 - 11 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love my Bhoomi🤗 If anyone tries to hurt her I shall be so so so angry! 🤬
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
guys do u know that Shamim had done an Vamp kind neagative role in Colors Previous show Swarg where hae character was named Lolita
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aakash-

guys do u know that Shamim had done an Vamp kind neagative role in Colors Previous show Swarg where hae character was named Lolita

Yeh I watched the whole Swarg serial and she played a TOTAL vamp/murderer and gold digger type bahu. I can't ever forget that I HATED her character in that show that's how convincing she was but kudos to Shamin who, playing the innocent and gold-hearted Bhoomi  in Sanskaar can go from one end of a character extreme to the other👍🏼 She shows her versatility as an actress👏
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Yeh I watched the whole Swarg serial and she played a TOTAL vamp/murderer and gold digger type bahu. I can't ever forget that I HATED her character in that show that's how convincing she was but kudos to Shamin who, playing the innocent and gold-hearted Bhoomi  in Sanskaar can go from one end of a character extreme to the other👍🏼 She shows her versatility as an actress👏

😃😃..yup its very dificult to portray two differtn extreme characters so easily..Shamim did very well...kudos to her
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Aakash-

really i never knew that ...😲
its hard to imagine her in negative roles...but Kudos to Shamin that she is playing a totallly different character from her last role ...wow shamin is such a fab actress 👏
SRKLuvr thumbnail
I'm very agitated by the thought that Bhoomi will have to face even more pain and humiliation now. It is not easy to withstand the accusation of murder for such a beautiful soul and I'm sure Bhoomi will feel very guilty thinking Bharti is suffering because of her but then she must realise that a person who can tell such a disgusting lie is not worth pitying. I can only pray she does not get some silly Mahaan thought in her head. Whatever happens she must never leave Kishan, for ANYONE!
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
shamin was damn beautiful when she jumped into well 😆😆 

bhoomi has the confident on her n she jumped immediately without waiting for any guys to help bharti ..wowww ..she is too good ...luv shamin ...

she is such an adorable actress 
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Again Bhoomi's beauty...she cares so much about Bharti despite having no relation with her. Where other woman might see a threat and an adversary she sees only an innocent girl.