Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
SHAMIN POSTED THIS PIC,she is working for the show even on sundays...from the pic we can very well guess that Bhumi cleaninf off the sindoor marks on the floor which that loser ketki made.

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Poor Bhoomi. Got to love her perseverance!
sitakshii thumbnail

she is sooo pretty and graceful
SRKLuvr thumbnail
She is getting to wear quite nice sarees on the show, which is really great to see. I love those half or long sleeved sarees I think they look very feminine and elegant!
sitakshii thumbnail
yeahh...i want shamin to wear such decent coloured sarees...not so blingy and loud types...Bhumi is a classy lady ...so she shd go for these kinds of classy sarees...and her hairstyle is awesome :)

Edited by sita11 - 11 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita11

yeahh...i want shamin to wear such decent coloured sarees...not so blingy and loud types...Bhumi is a classy lady ...so she shd go for these kinds of classy sarees...and her hairstyle is awesome :)

Thing is Ansuba has chosen her sarees😆
sitakshii thumbnail
yeahhh...that stupid Ansuba has chosen her sarees ...poor Bhumi has to wear the sarees of that mad womans taste ...i wish Parul and Bhumi goes out for shopping ...where Parul aks Bhumi to purchase the sarees of her choice ...:)
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita11

yeahhh...that stupid Ansuba has chosen her sarees ...poor Bhumi has to wear the sarees of that mad womans taste ...i wish Parul and Bhumi goes out for shopping ...where Parul aks Bhumi to purchase the sarees of her choice ...:)

I would in fact LOVE some scenes of saas-bahu bonding😳 They are awesome!
sitakshii thumbnail
yeahh...ur right ..sumthing like Bhumi hugging Parul tightly ...or she is sleeping in the lap of her ...sumthing affectionate ...parul kissing Bhumi on her forehead ...that wud b so emotional and awesome :)
SRKLuvr thumbnail
It can even be talking. I want Kishan to happily show JaiMi's wedding photos to his parents, and even Ramila, Dilip and Lily will like to see them. Rather Kishan should put up a HUGE print of their wedding snap in their room😳