Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

mahabalidani devi sharon and sanyasi baba swayam (Page 3)

swathi_swaron IF-Sizzlerz
swathi_swaron
swathi_swaron

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL

i can understand in which mind set you have been now...

the title really made me laugh  LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronswaron

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarush123

LOL LOL LOL

i can understand in which mind set you have been now...

the title really made me laugh  LOL LOL LOL

LOL I wrote this 2-3 days back when i was really frustrated with the swaron track/LOL
now im feeling a lil betterTongue
vrushanharshi Goldie
vrushanharshi
vrushanharshi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

Ok guys...I know we all are frustrated but this a fun post ...LOLLOL
im making a post on the current situation...
I have always thought   of swayam as an angel..i mean this guy has SOME self control man ...NO GUY in reality is like that..LOLLOL I mean he has been in love with her for the past 5 years ...n still never crossed his line...(RDX party was diff as they were drunk) That is why he is a fictional character...I mean no offence to anyone but i strongly feel that sharon is in a way is leading him on AngryAngry I mean if you know that the guy loves n you dont want a  relationship you gotta  maintain some distance..im juxtaposing the real world situation with swaron's D3 situation..NO GUY is so patient , adorable n so caring..does not he get any such feelings for her..5 years is a long period.;.no guy is so dood ka dhula..i know his priority is her comfort BUT he IS  a guy afterall..poor him ..i wonder how does he manageOuch CryCry  
Coming to Sharon,she has turned into sati savitri devi.."bhagwan ji mere unki raksha karna sorts.."AngryAngry abey uske khushi tere saath hai..are you dumb? ab toh asthma bhi reveal ho gya..he hasnt even left dancing..now wat is the prob ConfusedConfused   n now sharon mata is giving tips to aashi? where is the mean diva sharon? CVS kya bana diya sharon ko DeadDead
frankly its very awkward to see them in the friend zone..
i know their level attachment is very strong n they are emotionally connected but its high time they need to name this relationship coz it coming as something very unnatural n unrealistic,..dunno cvs plz make them a couple soon..this whole new equation is ruining their individual characters thoda toh logic dikaho AngryOuchCry
ok guys my intention is not to hurt anyone's sentiments..im not bashing any character...was just trying to comapre their situation with the real world/...i so wish a swayam existed Day Dreamingim just frustrated n its coming out in this manner ..plz dont take offence Ouch i am a DIE-HARD SWARON FAN N ALWAYS WILL BE.Approve

Im still looking forward to this papa track..hopefully this leads to some development...im sure the jealousy track would also give input to their relationship ...its high time now cvsAngry

plz no bashing..its just a way of taking out my frustration..but i want to see swaron together ASAP.periodApproveAngry

Ha Ha...Very cool post !!Clap
The caption "mahabalidani devi sharon and sanyasi baba swayam" so rocking I laughed by reading the caption itself Big smile LOL
Indeed a funny post but u have pointed the current track status...
This so true that, one is gonna be a God mother and another one is Sanyasi..
I am so waiting for Diva and Majnu ..Day Dreaming
bubblysifu Groupbie
bubblysifu
bubblysifu

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Haha u r funny...the title is cool...

I agree with the point c v s are unnecessarily dragging the story and its annoying ,and so sleepily boring...but I also fear once they confess may be story will be drab like taarey... Before taarey confession they were so much love, intensity and aggression , now look at them taarey is just there for sake , no proper story...

swaronswaron

BhaviJas IF-Sizzlerz
BhaviJas
BhaviJas

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
 i ws just laughing while reading ur post...n ya u are right pta nai yeh cvs chahate kya h...sharon diva se devi ban gayi h.jo bilkul b hajam nai ho raha n swayam...inke bare me to me kya bolu.he is such a sweetheart...seriously luv her...n pta nai swayam n sharon kab swaron banenge...really praying tht it happens soon...

Edited by vrushaan - 10 April 2013 at 2:02am

swaronswaron

gupta.aditi20 IF-Dazzler
gupta.aditi20
gupta.aditi20

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged

hahaha... i loved your title...

actually what you said is so damn true...  sharon ko diva se devi bana rahe hai cv's and swayam ko sharon mata ka bhakt... lol...

i mean i loved mean sharon.. tabhi to intensity aati thi... 

ab to it feels like 2 sharon's one before delhi and one after delhi...

i mean no offence vrush is doing a great job... but its cv's who are doing character change...

seriously cv's u need to buck up and give a proper storyline to swaron so as to do justice to both their characters

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gupta.aditi20

hahaha... i loved your title...

actually what you said is so damn true...  sharon ko diva se devi bana rahe hai cv's and swayam ko sharon mata ka bhakt... lol...

i mean i loved mean sharon.. tabhi to intensity aati thi... 

ab to it feels like 2 sharon's one before delhi and one after delhi...

i mean no offence vrush is doing a great job... but its cv's who are doing character change...

seriously cv's u need to buck up and give a proper storyline to swaron so as to do justice to both their characters

ROFL
megsy Goldie
megsy
megsy

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

ur title!!!! its rocking!!!

and ya somewhere i too agree with the points youve made...

for heavens sake! swayam doenst even puts his hand on her shoulder/ arm... u know in those scenes where his hands keep hanging next to her shoulders...wanting to hold her, but he doesnt! thats a bit too much Tongue

and sati savitri sharon is so not digestible.. i mean fine she is changing.. but she cant be topsy turvey to her characteristics suddenly!

Go to top