Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

mahabalidani devi sharon and sanyasi baba swayam (Page 2)

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaRey24198

sry dude i read the title and i didnt even read de contain 

bt i jst wanna 
tell u tht 
the title is completely funny ROFL ROFL

its okay..my intention was to remove all my frustration by creating a fun post..WinkLOL

Edited by swaronswaron - 07 April 2013 at 9:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TaRey24198

radhks12345 Goldie
radhks12345
radhks12345

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

Originally posted by vinitam

nice post
i agree with the swaYam part but sharon,i dont find her mahabalidani
she is actually selfish all she cares about her relationship with rey i dont have any problem with sharey but on the cost of swaron no way.
rey se thodi fight kya ho gaye she became female version of devdas.but what about swayam,she even bother to know how many times she has hurted him,woh insaan nahi hai kya usse pain nahi hota.
it<font color="#ff0000">s all swayam fault usne sharon ko yeh impression diya hai ki kuch bhi gaye he will be with her.thats why she is taking him forgranted
soory sharon fans for this harsh comment but i just cant help it,she is getting into my nerves</font>.

see im a die-hard sharon/swaron fan...even i think she is not committing to him coz she knows that he will be there for her anyway..i used the "leading on " phrase for her w.r.t the real world situation..she is being extra "balidani" saying im not good enough for swayam shit..thats annoying..
ofcourse ussey hurt karke mandir pray karne jaati hainaAngryAngry
see, i love sharon but cvs are unneccessarily dragging the storyline..she should confess now..Cry

i too love sharon i liked when she went to mandir only for him but thats not all
he doesnot deserve only this kind of gesture.
all that he deserve is sharon but why cant she just admit it ab to asthma bhi reveal ho chuka hai ab kya chahti hai
looks like cvs ke pass swaron confession ke alawa kuch dikhane ke liye bacha hi nahi hai thats why they are dragging it beyond limits but atleast sharon ka selfconfession to dikhaye.how could she control herself when swayam is around her
hats of to her selfcontrol,swayam jaisa ladka saamne hai and she is regecting him.

Edited by vinitam - 07 April 2013 at 9:39am

swaronswaron

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged

nice post
she is actually selfish all she cares about her relationship with rey i dont have any problem with sharey but on the cost of swaron no way.
rey se thodi fight kya ho gaye she became female version of devdas.but what about swayam,she even bother to know how many times she has hurted him,woh insaan nahi hai kya usse pain nahi hota.
it<font color="#ff0000">s all swayam fault usne sharon ko yeh impression diya hai ki kuch bhi gaye he will be with her.thats why she is taking him forgranted
soory sharon fans for this harsh comment but i just cant help it,she is getting into my nerves</font>.

see im a die-hard sharon/swaron fan...even i think she is not committing to him coz she knows that he will be there for her anyway..i used the "leading on " phrase for her w.r.t the real world situation..she is being extra "balidani" saying im not good enough for swayam shit..thats annoying..
see, i love sharon but cvs are unneccessarily dragging the storyline..she should confess now..Cry

i too love sharon i liked when she went to mandir only for him but thats not all
all that he deserve is sharon but why cant she just admit it ab to asthma bhi reveal ho chuka hai ab kya chahti hai
looks like cvs ke pass swaron confession ke alawa kuch dikhane ke liye bacha hi nahi hai thats why they are dragging it beyond limits but atleast sharon ka selfconfession to dikhaye.how could she control herself when swayam is around her
hats of to her selfcontrol,swayam jaisa ladka saamne hai and she is regecting him.

thats wat..sharon is still in denial..what is she waiting for? for aashi to udaofy swayam..tab realise hoga kya Angry

Edited by swaronswaron - 07 April 2013 at 9:46am
radhks12345 Goldie
radhks12345
radhks12345

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged

nice post

thats wat..sharon is still in denial..what is she waiting for? for aashi to udaofy swayam..tab realise hoga kyaAngry
ashi udaofy swayam funny.
do you think swayam will ever let this happen.
ashi kya kareena katrina koi bhi agaye humare majnu ko sirf sharon hi nazar ayegi.
really wanna see jealous sharon
swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged

nice post

thats wat..sharon is still in denial..what is she waiting for? for aashi to udaofy swayam..tab realise hoga kyaAngry
do you think swayam will ever let this happen.
ashi kya kareena katrina koi bhi agaye humare majnu ko sirf sharon hi nazar ayegi.

i was being sarcasticLOL
kareena ,katrina ya angelina ho..majnu sirf aur sirf diva ka rahegaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
radhks12345 Goldie
radhks12345
radhks12345

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged

nice post

thats wat..sharon is still in denial..what is she waiting for? for aashi to udaofy swayam..tab realise hoga kyaAngry<font color="#ff0000">
</font>do you think swayam will ever let this happen.

i was being sarcasticLOL
kareena ,katrina ya angelina ho..majnu sirf aur sirf diva ka rahegaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
we all know
the problem is that even sharon knows this very well

swaronswaron

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged

nice post

thats wat..sharon is still in denial..what is she waiting for? for aashi to udaofy swayam..tab realise hoga kyaAngry<font color="#ff0000">
</font>do you think swayam will ever let this happen.

i was being sarcasticLOL
we all know
the problem is that even sharon knows this very well

n phirbhi denial modeCry
SilentPoet Goldie
SilentPoet
SilentPoet

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
i know!! the whole current swayam- sharon situation confuses me... why cant they be together someone please explain?? its been 2 long years, there so comfortabke wid each other, why cant they be togetherr?? im really not too fond of the sugary sweet scenes they hv with no foundation, its just sm random dialogues strung toegther tht r gettign boring bcus thyere repeated every episodeConfused

Go to top