mahabalidani devi sharon and sanyasi baba swayam

swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok guys...I know we all are frustrated but this a fun post ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
im making a post on the current situation...
I have always thought   of swayam as an angel..i mean this guy has SOME self control man ...NO GUY in reality is like that..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I mean he has been in love with her for the past 5 years ...n still never crossed his line...(RDX party was diff as they were drunk) That is why he is a fictional character...I mean no offence to anyone but i strongly feel that sharon is in a way is leading him on πŸ˜‘😑 I mean if you know that the guy loves n you dont want a  relationship you gotta  maintain some distance..im juxtaposing the real world situation with swaron's D3 situation..NO GUY is so patient , adorable n so caring..does not he get any such feelings for her..5 years is a long period.;.no guy is so dood ka dhula..i know his priority is her comfort BUT he IS  a guy afterall..poor him ..i wonder how does he manage πŸ˜­πŸ˜­  
Coming to Sharon,she has turned into sati savitri devi.."bhagwan ji mere unki raksha karna sorts.."😑😑 abey uske khushi tere saath hai..are you dumb? ab toh asthma bhi reveal ho gya..he hasnt even left dancing..now wat is the prob πŸ˜•πŸ˜•   n now sharon mata is giving tips to aashi? where is the mean diva sharon? CVS kya bana diya sharon ko πŸ€’🀒
frankly its very awkward to see them in the friend zone..
i know their level attachment is very strong n they are emotionally connected but its high time they need to name this relationship coz it coming as something very unnatural n unrealistic,..dunno cvs plz make them a couple soon..this whole new equation is ruining their individual characters thoda toh logic dikaho πŸ˜‘😭
ok guys my intention is not to hurt anyone's sentiments..im not bashing any character...was just trying to comapre their situation with the real world/...i so wish a swayam existed im just frustrated n its coming out in this manner ..plz dont take offence  i am a DIE-HARD SWARON FAN N ALWAYS WILL BE.

Im still looking forward to this papa track..hopefully this leads to some development...im sure the jealousy track would also give input to their relationship ...its high time now cvs😑

plz no bashing..its just a way of taking out my frustration..but i want to see swaron together ASAP.period😑 Edited by swaronswaron - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AD- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 Ha Ha...Very cool post !!πŸ‘
The caption "mahabalidani devi sharon and sanyasi baba swayam" so rocking I laughed by reading the caption itself πŸ˜ƒ LOL
Indeed a funny post but u have pointed the current track status...
This so true that, one is gonna be a God mother and another one is Sanyasi..
I am so waiting for Diva and Majnu ..
vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bang on post
i was just laughing after reading ur post heading
god knows ye dono swayam and sharon se swaron kab banenge
one thing i wanna add in rdx party it was swayam who controlled himself as sharon had surrendered herself completely to swayam
but he hadnt take the advantage of the situation
uss time baat alag thi but now i wonder swayam kis mitti ka bana hai.
sharon ne usse kya bana diya really a'sanyasi baba'
i really wanna see sharon fighting with ashi for swayam hume mahabalidani devi nahi diva chahiye.swayam ne bhi sharon ko kya bana diya hai.Edited by vrushan - 11 years ago
HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great post. The title itself is awesome lol.
I agree hope to see Swaron together now. Awww I also wish that a Swayam existed. Love him <3
Edited by HSFA - 11 years ago
swaronswaron thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrushan

bang on post
i was just laughing after reading ur post heading
god knows ye dono swayam and sharon se swaron kab banenge
one thing i wanna add in rdx party it was swayam who controlled himself as sharon had surrendered herself completely to swayam
but he hadnt take the advantage of the situation
uss time baat alag thi but now i wonder swayam kis mitti ka bana hai.
sharon ne usse kya bana diya really a'sanyasi baba'
i really wanna see sharon fighting with ashi for swayam hume mahabalidani devi nahi diva chahiye.swayam ne bhi sharon ko kya bana diya hai.

i know right..i so miss the diva πŸ˜­
radhks12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post i agree with the swaYam part but sharon,i dont find her mahabalidani
she is actually selfish all she cares about her relationship with rey
i dont have any problem with sharey but on the cost of swaron no way.
rey se thodi fight kya ho gaye she became female version of devdas.
but what about swayam,she even bother to know how many times she has hurted him,woh insaan nahi hai kya usse pain nahi hota.BTW swayam ki kisse padi hai agar aisa hi raha to i would like to swayam with ashi saayad tab sharon ko uski importance realise hogi but i know swayam cant do this as he is swayam afterall

its all swayam fault usne sharon ko yeh impression diya hai ki kuch bhi gaye he will be with her.thats why she is taking him forgranted
soory sharon fans for this harsh comment but i just cant help it,she is getting into my nerves.Edited by vinitam - 11 years ago
swaronswaron thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinitam

nice post i agree with the swaYam part but sharon,i dont find her mahabalidani she is actually selfish all she cares about her relationship with rey i dont have any problem with sharey but on the cost of swaron no way. rey se thodi fight kya ho gaye she became female version of devdas.but what about swayam,she even bother to know how many times she has hurted him,woh insaan nahi hai kya usse pain nahi hota. its all swayam fault usne sharon ko yeh impression diya hai ki kuch bhi gaye he will be with her.thats why she is taking him forgranted soory sharon fans for this harsh comment but i just cant help it,she is getting into my nerves.

see im a die-hard sharon/swaron fan...even i think she is not committing to him coz she knows that he will be there for her anyway..i used the "leading on " phrase for her w.r.t the real world situation..she is being extra "balidani" saying im not good enough for swayam shit..thats annoying..
ofcourse ussey hurt karke mandir pray karne jaati haina πŸ˜‘😑
see, i love sharon but cvs are unneccessarily dragging the storyline..she should confess now..😭

Edited by swaronswaron - 11 years ago
TaRey24198 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sry dude i read the title and i didnt even read de contain 

bt i jst wanna 
tell u tht 
the title is completely funny πŸ€£ πŸ€£
swaronswaron thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaRey24198

sry dude i read the title and i didnt even read de contain 

bt i jst wanna 
tell u tht 
the title is completely funny πŸ€£ πŸ€£

its okay..my intention was to remove all my frustration by creating a fun post..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by swaronswaron - 11 years ago
radhks12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaronswaron

see im a die-hard sharon/swaron fan...even i think she is not committing to him coz she knows that he will be there for her anyway..i used the "leading on " phrase for her w.r.t the real world situation..she is being extra "balidani" saying im not good enough for swayam shit..thats annoying..
ofcourse ussey hurt karke mandir pray karne jaati haina😑😑
see, i love sharon but cvs are unneccessarily dragging the storyline..she should confess now..😭

i too love sharon i liked when she went to mandir only for him but thats not all
he doesnot deserve only this kind of gesture.
all that he deserve is sharon but why cant she just admit it ab to asthma bhi reveal ho chuka hai ab kya chahti hai
looks like cvs ke pass swaron confession ke alawa kuch dikhane ke liye bacha hi nahi hai thats why they are dragging it beyond limits but atleast sharon ka selfconfession to dikhaye.how could she control herself when swayam is around her
hats of to her selfcontrol,swayam jaisa ladka saamne hai and she is regecting him.Edited by vinitam - 11 years ago