Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Finding Love #4: COMPLETED (Page 58)

Take_That IF-Rockerz
Take_That
Take_That

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Chapter 21

I loved the reference to the plants and how Arnav influenced Khushi to take care of the garden...

Why can't he tell Khushi that La is gone for good? Khushi would have been ecstatic at this news...

Awww! A romantic dance!

Khushi needs some serious reassurance from Arnav about moving to the States...

Awww! He confessed, what next?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidsubh007

Take_That IF-Rockerz
Take_That
Take_That

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Chapter 22

Awww! They confessed!

The thought that Arnav will accompany Khushi to Boston did cross my mind...

And the interruption to their passionate making out comes in the form of her sis and his bro...

Unintentionally they let their siblings know about themselves too!

Khushi must have gone red when Payal mentioned her belt!

Arnav is talking to Shashi already?

Cliff hanger, Nidhi, cliff hanger!

Nidsubh007

AmidstTheWords IF-Dazzler
AmidstTheWords
AmidstTheWords

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
finally the confession

and what a one at that

why did she wld have to worry abt anything when he is there

ASR

i am failing at words to praise him

surely the heart finds its way to its other half

and the journey is more imp than the destination

he is a man of words

lets see how he took her there and brght in time for the wedding

update soon DI

Nidsubh007

Nidsubh007 IF-Sizzlerz
Nidsubh007
Nidsubh007

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

that was a lovely update...sorry couldnt comment for all this time...had read it the same time that u updated...

they spoke about everything and Arnav told her the reason he wants her to go and they confessed...wow, so cute...

If Arnav is there with Khushi, she will definitely crack the interview easily...so m sure she is gonna get through...

i still think that Arnav will fulfill her dream of studying at harvard and also his dream to be with her, by shifting base to Boston, it would be awesome if that happens...

OH, why does everyone has to keep interrupting them...i thought payal and akash already knew that Arnav and Khushi are dating, so why were they stumped like that... Payal and Aakash do know that they are dating, but they were stumped hearing Arnav talk about "Love".

so Arnav is there to talk to Shashi...wonder whats it about...maybe he is telling them about him and Khushi...lets see...

eagerly waiting for the next part, its already 10 days and above I updated on April 11th, today is the 15th!  LOL

Next update coming tomorrow, April 16th

IPK007

1chilly IF-Sizzlerz
1chilly
1chilly

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Already waiting for tomorrow

Nidsubh007

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidsubh007

that was a lovely update...sorry couldnt comment for all this time...had read it the same time that u updated...

they spoke about everything and Arnav told her the reason he wants her to go and they confessed...wow, so cute...

If Arnav is there with Khushi, she will definitely crack the interview easily...so m sure she is gonna get through...

i still think that Arnav will fulfill her dream of studying at harvard and also his dream to be with her, by shifting base to Boston, it would be awesome if that happens...

OH, why does everyone has to keep interrupting them...i thought payal and akash already knew that Arnav and Khushi are dating, so why were they stumped like that... Payal and Aakash do know that they are dating, but they were stumped hearing Arnav talk about "Love".

so Arnav is there to talk to Shashi...wonder whats it about...maybe he is telling them about him and Khushi...lets see...

eagerly waiting for the next part, its already 10 days and above I updated on April 11th, today is the 15th!  LOL

@red, hey sorry, i read that number 4 as the date and assumed it to be 4th april LOL and thats how calculated it to 10days that is 4th to 14th april...entirely my goof up...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mem1Nidsubh007

mem1 IF-Dazzler
mem1
mem1

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged

@red, hey sorry, i read that number 4 as the date and assumed it to be 4th april LOL and thats how calculated it to 10days that is 4th to 14th april...entirely my goof up...Embarrassed

Hey, totally understandable... when you are biting your nails waiting for the next update,and your fingers actually start hurting from too much biting, then 4 days can seem like 10. LOL
Happens to me all the time!

Nidsubh007

Nidsubh007 IF-Sizzlerz
Nidsubh007
Nidsubh007

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I usually do not give teaser's that are an excerpt from the next chapter. But I have promised you guys an update for April 16th (Tuesday) and I may not be able to deliver. I am truly sorry for the long wait, but life has been very busy lately.

So therefore, I hope this small "teaser" suffices for now. 

(I will still try to update tomorrow if possible)

Chapter 23 Teaser

Khushi was in the kitchen with her mother anxiously waiting for some sign that the meeting between her father and Arnav was over.  What was taking them so long?

Her anxiety made Khushi pace around the kitchen as she bit into her nails.  Her mother sat at the kitchen table cutting up the aam for the achar that she had planned to prepare, noticing every movement of Khushi's but keeping her eyes on the aam.

Just as Garima was about to say something to Khushi, Shashi and Arnav entered the kitchen.

Khushi froze where she was seeing the look on her father's face. There were only two times in her life that she had seen Shashi Gupta look at her with such a serious expression, the first being when she had broken her mother's favorite vase and then lied about it at the age of 7 and the second incident taking place the night before she moved to Boston and he had given her a strict lecture on how trust is the most important element between a parent and there child, which if ever broken took a life time to repair.

Tuh toh gayee Khushi Kumari Gupta!

Edited by Nidsubh007 - 15 April 2013 at 12:35pm

The following 111 member(s) liked the above post:

gundu92anaviabhisalinsweetyhoneyboney1jinxx07InderpreetgptucmssravyaAUMMdancydreamerarshi28sangeethbalaCrazyDeedivya1122bea_rombarbisamirambo117gataHabfanataliyanewfoundloveMayaraaSobtineel123arhiformejbluedayMitalp142LIONHEARThari93simraaansruthirishianarshilovespellabraxosarnavbarunbarfizemeeraGoldenEyeswildandsweetsagarpatadiasaavan_loverPixieFlameAshaviBARUNODAYAnnsunnAbyanAddicted87arshisireeReader_Hobbycutesforum_02sruthiifSAM32fangurrlpenny25IronButterflyyeshyeshnakushiarnav1aarrsshhiiP4rveen12Shru9tiKtotheMApoorvaraniDivyahetHawa1997asthagarwalbridgeofdreamspari_goyallove_kukiLondonChickAasmaalihararnavmem1aycma98hemakalaiRishita.SIholicAmidstTheWordsalicepuppystar_fan1sspoorthydeeswarnamastermagicianshree10smanashred12Amti4u-memorable-IPK007A_BASkiranGAURI29vibha92oKBSojyothirockzTake_Thatkoiskranogillkondhiliflutterlashes1chillyssyahooArjuhisispixiegirlChitraFlaksh65shalini_s-Cheeni-_disha_rulamaEchTeesarunsashasingh--MISHTEE--vandana.sagar

Go to top