Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Finding Love #4: COMPLETED (Page 43)

Nidsubh007 IF-Sizzlerz
Nidsubh007
Nidsubh007

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _disha_

First a big Jhappi and Pappi for you  Big Jhappi and Pappi for you for liking my story!!  Hug  for such a wonderful update followed by showering loads of attention on Arnav Perfect Boyfriend Raizada !!!Wink I like that name, Arnav Perfect Boyfriend Raizada, might have to use it with your permission! 

So Khushi confessed her love too !!Embarrassed
Seeing these two love birds trying to make the best of the situation makes me so happy !
This is one story where Arnav is the one who has an upper hand in this relation... he is always in control of the situation.

When Khushi was wondering about her travel plans i immediately thought about his plane and i was wondering why its not being brought up but then finally Arnav offered his assistance not only in aiding her travel but also accompanying her knowing how flustered she would be in trying to get the interview done along with the wedding happening in the background.

Jiji aur jiju ko itni jaldi ghar wapas laane ki kya zarorat thi ??Confused  Poor Payal wasn't feeling well, nobody has sympathy for her! LOL
But i am sure you have some awesome plans for Arnav and Khushi isiliye the interruption hai na ?Blushing OH OH, The heat is on!!  And more pressure for me!  Shocked

Khushi is not comfortable with his PDA ...which i can understand but why are they not coming out with their relationship ?? They are out with the relationship, all the siblings know, they want to wait to tell the parents, because of the upcoming wedding and then parents will want them to get married. The reason Khushi was uncomfortable with the PDA is because Payal is her elder sister and was slightly embarrassed. Payal and Aakash now realize that they are in love, and not just dating. That was the major revelation today, not sure if I made that clear. 

Edited by Nidsubh007 - 11 April 2013 at 6:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Divyahet_disha_

Divyahet IF-Dazzler
Divyahet
Divyahet

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Superb parts..
loved both parts.
Arnav...Thumbs Up

Arnav is with Shashi...Hay devi maiyaan Rakhsha karnaLOL

Aur aap hamein jaldi se next part dena...please.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidsubh007

_disha_ IF-Sizzlerz
_disha_
_disha_

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidsubh007

Originally posted by _disha_

First a big Jhappi and Pappi for you  Big Jhappi and Pappi for you for liking my story!!  Hug  for such a wonderful update followed by showering loads of attention on Arnav Perfect Boyfriend Raizada !!!Wink I like that name, Arnav Perfect Boyfriend Raizada, might have to use it with your permission! 

So Khushi confessed her love too !!Embarrassed
Seeing these two love birds trying to make the best of the situation makes me so happy !
This is one story where Arnav is the one who has an upper hand in this relation... he is always in control of the situation.

When Khushi was wondering about her travel plans i immediately thought about his plane and i was wondering why its not being brought up but then finally Arnav offered his assistance not only in aiding her travel but also accompanying her knowing how flustered she would be in trying to get the interview done along with the wedding happening in the background.

Jiji aur jiju ko itni jaldi ghar wapas laane ki kya zarorat thi ??Confused  Poor Payal wasn't feeling well, nobody has sympathy for her! LOL
But i am sure you have some awesome plans for Arnav and Khushi isiliye the interruption hai na ?Blushing OH OH, The heat is on!!  And more pressure for me!  Shocked

Khushi is not comfortable with his PDA ...which i can understand but why are they not coming out with their relationship ?? They are out with the relationship, all the siblings know, they want to wait to tell the parents, because of the upcoming wedding and then parents will want them to get married. The reason Khushi was uncomfortable with the PDA is because Payal is her elder sister and was slightly embarrassed. Payal and Aakash now realize that they are in love, and not just dating. That was the major revelation today, not sure if I made that clear. 

Ya that revelation was quite apparent .. and your explanation about them wanting to hold on till the wedding before telling their parents is completely acceptable!

Arnav Perfect Boyfriend Raizada utna hi apka hai jitna mera !!!

Nidsubh007

neverbefore Goldie
neverbefore
neverbefore

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Loved the new chapter! 

Nidsubh007

henamani IF-Dazzler
henamani
henamani

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
your arnav is so understanding . this FF reminds me of 'masterclass' by naina. the construction of the story. the arnav and khushi relationship ... just beautiful like a work of art

Nidsubh007

Nidsubh007 IF-Sizzlerz
Nidsubh007
Nidsubh007

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dumas

<font color="#0000CC"><font size="3"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">AWESOME UPDATE LOVED IT ARNAV IS GOING WITH HER SO CUTE HOPE THEY <font size="3">MAKE IT <font size="3">OFFICIAL</font> TO THE FAMILY MEMBER THAT THEY ARE TOGETHER LOVED HOW AKASH AND <font size="3">PAYAL REACTED TO THEM BEIN<font size="3">G IN LOVE <font size="3">LOVED THE UPDATE SO CUTE BEAUTIFULLY DO<font size="3">NE </font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>

Which scene is this?? Love the picture. You are the best at picking the perfect picture per chapter.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_disha_dumas

Nidsubh007 IF-Sizzlerz
Nidsubh007
Nidsubh007

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiahmed

your arnav is so understanding . this FF reminds me of 'masterclass' by naina. the construction of the story. the arnav and khushi relationship ... just beautiful like a work of art

OMG please don't compare this to "Masterclass" that is one amazing story!! I'm so humbled.

Thanks for your support.
dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
THIS SCENES IT AFTER THE CAMERA IN THE ROOM WAS REMOVED AND KHUSHI HAD TOLD HIM THEY WERE FREE TO DO ANYTHING NOT REALIZING THE DOUBLE MEANING

Nidsubh007

Go to top