Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Finding Love #4: COMPLETED (Page 140)

Diva_Akorshi IF-Sizzlerz
Diva_Akorshi
Diva_Akorshi

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
nice part...
arnav want to marry khushi...whts wrong in this?
shashi, arnav's papa n arnav wht is hiding?????
aradhna over reacted...
i hope u r not separating ...ArShi...
update soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidsubh007

Nidsubh007 IF-Sizzlerz
Nidsubh007
Nidsubh007

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daffodils06

Originally posted by _disha_

Originally posted by daffodils06

Originally posted by _disha_

r u serious...???wat if nidhi takes u seriously...???

Do i look like i am serious !!!

that was so cute...
let me tell u seriously...i hav to giv it to u..u r one hell of an entertainer..
wen i saw urs was the last comment..i had to chec wat u had posted..sachhe...and c i was not disappointed...

Ok I so I came online just to see the new pics of Barun and what do I find??? A party going on, on my thread, without me!!!

I was about to sit back and relax this weekend and not do any writing. Especially after seeing "No Pressure" , but I don't think that will work for you guys??? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_disha_kondhili

_disha_ IF-Sizzlerz
_disha_
_disha_

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidsubh007

Ok I so I came online just to see the new pics of Barun and what do I find??? A party going on, on my thread, without me!!!

I was about to sit back and relax this weekend and not do any writing. Especially after seeing "No Pressure" , but I don't think that will work for you guys??? LOL

And then for the next update you have to compensate for ultra long Arnav se bhara update !!!!

Bolo Done !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

daffodils06Nidsubh007kondhili

yoga123 IF-Sizzlerz
yoga123
yoga123

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for PMing the thread of this beautiful story...I have read all the parts and sorry for taking time to comment...It took almost 4 to 5 days as I read and re read most of the parts as I liked them...I really really loved this arnav and khushi...khushi is pursuing MBA in Harvard Business School.....she is pretty serious in her studies and career...and loved how arnav supported her after knowing that she will not be around for another 2 years...he was waiting for her for 2 long years...and still he supported her for further studies...he did not want her to do sacrifices and feel bad at a later stage of life...I really loved their first date...how much he remembered what all she dreamt of a date with her prince charming...he did more than that...their first kiss...their first fight...he thought she was pissed off but khushi being khushi cannot be grumpy for long...she is not the one who sits and cry for long...she went to AR next day and clarified when he left her in the engagement party...loved how arnav cherished her belongings...and her gifts and showed her...the accompanying photo graphs and letters which he had kept secretly for years shows how much he is in love with her...I hope one day khushi also shares him how much she was following him...being study in Harvard or rose garden...how she made arnav as her role model...would like to see arnav's reaction for that...I loved Anjali, Akash and Payal......I liked how Anjali and Akash made arnav accept that he was seeing khushi.....Anjali has a sharp eye and hope she talks to her mother and make her understand...I can understand a mother...she is thinking not only from her son's perspective but also her family...she is worried that her son might leave them and go with khushi...did not like lavanya a bit...she is trying to get back to arnav...khushi has sensed that but arnav really took time to understand that...the accompanying photo graphs of his guest house, apartment, gupta house, sangeet and mehendi function and the dresses are awesome...you have a good sense of fashion and style...arnav and khushi finally danced on the sangeet though beside the pool...arnav should have told the entire convo with their respective fathers to khushi...poor girl she did not know what exactly happened...hope lavanya has not come for the mehendi....Thank you so much for the PM...Sorry for my lengthy comment...

Edited by yoga123 - 26 April 2013 at 4:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_disha_Nidsubh007

Amiarisme Goldie
Amiarisme
Amiarisme

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
ohk now arnav mom is going to use lavanya as a tool. how low of her.
whts wrong if arnav would move to boston for 2 years, i dnt find any big deal in it.

Nidsubh007

IPKKNDkaur92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Nidsubh007

Snoowfall IF-Dazzler
Snoowfall
Snoowfall

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
My guess most likely Sheetal is the person, why are Mom's like this, true love comes once, Arnav knows what to do..., oh well waiting to read more, I am guessing Arnav's mom got Sheetal...

Nidsubh007

Nidsubh007 IF-Sizzlerz
Nidsubh007
Nidsubh007

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga123

Thank you so much for PMing the thread of this beautiful story...I have read all the parts and sorry for taking time to comment...It took almost 4 to 5 days as I read and re read most of the parts as I liked them...I really really loved this arnav and khushi...khushi is pursuing MBA in Harvard Business School..Smile...she is pretty serious in her studies and career...and loved how arnav supported her after knowing that she will not be around for another 2 years...he was waiting for her for 2 long years...and still he supported her for further studies...he did not want her to do sacrifices and feel bad at a later stage of life...I really loved their first date...how much he remembered what all she dreamt of a date with her prince charming...he didmore than that...their first kiss...their first fight...he thought she was pissed off but khushi being khushi cannot be grumpy for long...she is not the one who sits and cry for long...she wentto AR next day and clarified when he left her in the engagement party...loved how arnav cherished her belongings...and her gifts and showed her...the accompanying photo graphs and letters which he had kept secretly for years shows how much he is in love with her...I hope one day khushi also shares him how much she was following him...being study in Harvard or rose garden...how she made arnav as her role model...would like to see arnav's reaction for that...I loved Anjali, Akash and Payal...Big smile...I liked how Anjali and Akash made arnav accept that he was seeing khushi..LOL...Anjali has a sharp eye and hope she talks to her mother and make her understand...I can understand a mother...she is thinking not only from her son's perspective but also her family...she is worried that her son might leave them and go with khushi...did not like lavanya a bit...she is trying to get back to arnav...khushi has sensed that but arnav really took time to understand that...the accompanying photo graphs of his guest house, apartment, gupta house, sangeet and mehendi function and the dresses are awesome...you have a good sense of fashion and style...arnav and khushi finally danced on the sangeet though beside the pool...arnav should have told the entire convo with their respective fathers to khushi...poor girl she did not know what exactly happened...hope lavanya has not come for the mehendi.Angry...Thank you so much for the PM...Sorry for my lengthy comment...

Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to catch up to the story. I loved reading your comment because it allowed me to relive the whole story again!!

I'm glad god enjoying it so far and I hope to see you regularly on my thread.

Thank you so much for liking all the pictures, that means a lot to me, it takes me quite a lot if time & effort to find exactly what I'm looking for. But if the readers enjoy it, the effort is worth it!

yoga123

Go to top