Fan Fictions

Finding Love #4: COMPLETED (Page 122)

SuperstarSanaya IF-Dazzler
SuperstarSanaya
SuperstarSanaya

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Edited--

Finally, I was able to catch up chapters 21-25. Smile

And what do I see on chapter 25 -- My Name & Story. Big smile And, I was grinning like the same. awww I am so over-whelmed that you find my story worthy enough to share it with your readers. You are such a sweetheart. Thanks a ton Nidhi. Hug This really means a lot to me.Smile

Coming to updates..

That I Love You Damm IT.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed nothing can beat this confession. I has to be the way it is damm it. Big smile And, Khushi's confession. Awww I love this Girl. Never for once she feels that she deserves all Love but always feel blessed when showered with Love. Smile Her remembering about Nana-Nani was my fav part. How we grow up dreaming of having strong bonded relationship we see around.

Their Dinner date was going perfect with the little romantic adventure.. Payal & Akash came up. Unhappy
Loved Akash's instict about Arnav Khushi falling in Love. And, the belt convo. LOL

Khushi's anxiety about her father's reaction was very well written & then Sangeet. Arnav's way of gifting is awesome. Loved both their dresses. Khushi admiring this male species.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and exactly I also think the same like her.. 'If Arnav looked breath taking with clothes on, then him wearing only a towel was completely criminal!'

I thought Rohan wouldn't dare dance after ASR's death glare.. but he did. And, awww the way he handled Rohan.. & then planned their dance.. He indeed is very desirable. Embarrassed

Arnav actually asked for her hand in Marriage. I love the this Man's maturity & ability to make the perfect decision based on gravity of situationBig smile

Arnav's Mom's reaction seems affected by someone. Let see. Even though her fears about Arnav going away from her are justifiable.. I don't think she should react this strongly at the first step. Smile

Nidhi.. you are a wonderful write. All the pics gives a perfect visual effect this story needs. Loving the well crafted characters with whom we can actually relate. Thank You. Smile

Edited by SuperstarSanaya - 26 April 2013 at 1:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sisbamboo1Nidsubh007

tina_1234 IF-Stunnerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
amazin part.

Edited by tina_1234 - 25 April 2013 at 8:01pm
vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I loved the conversation he has about Khushi and his intentions of marriage...superb! 

Now how does he ask her! The first date will have to be outdone or a simple he heartfelt proposal about what she means to him will also suffice ! 

I just hope she does not think they should break up to be fair to him or something like thst !!,

The mother hears all this I was a bit taken a back with her reaction I thought she would be his support seeing how serious he is and how much he loves her...but a mother is a mother!,

I am intrigued as to how this will work out , I don't want them to sacrifice this chance or their relationship both are equally important for their relationship and growth and love! I am sure you have a superb plan so am not worried! Just want them to be together and happy! 

Somhehopes she gets an A on her palms...maybe she surprises him and gets it written some where else!  
Loved her checking with her father that he is okay with this plan! 

Loved it! 

Edited by vandana.sagar - 25 April 2013 at 8:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaktiii

Hawa1997 IF-Dazzler
Hawa1997
Hawa1997

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
ResSmile
----unres----

Wonderful update!!!

Arnav talked to shashi uncle and his father about him getting married to Khushi, why wouldn't he ask her first officially then let the fathers know...wrong decision on his part... 

He should've at least told her what he had discussed with the fathers,she's not a child that's need to be protected at all times. She is a matured adult!!!

Couldn't believe that  Aradhana aunty thought about Khushi that way,she should be happy that her son wants to get married and found his true love..really shocked to she her react this way. Can't she wait two years??..Shocked

Loved Khushi outfit, love your taste in the selection of clothing that she wears...Smile

So who has shown up unexpectedly??? Most likely Sheetal  but also it can be lavayana and Aradhana aunty must have brought her along.. Can she really steep this low...
What did Arnav text her??

Such a cliffhangerConfused I'm on the edge here!!'

Eagerly waiting for next updateBig smile

Thanks for the email...

Edited by Hawa1997 - 25 April 2013 at 7:46pm

Nidsubh007

ranogill IF-Sizzlerz
ranogill
ranogill

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
oh my god...arnav's mum not happy with their marriage proposal ...and who is  arnav's family bring with them ..lavanaya or sheetal...lovely update...dil goes dhak..dhak 

Edited by ranogill - 25 April 2013 at 12:20pm

Nidsubh007

kondhili IF-Sizzlerz
kondhili
kondhili

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Mera bhi reswa...
*************************************************************************************************************

Arnav looking at the pool and having ahem ahem thoughts...Embarrassed
Ohh so arnav asked shashi uncle for khushi's hand in marriage??? But shouldn't arnav be asking khushi 'Will you Marry Me" and then go ask her father for her hand...Confused  Babua what are you upto stop treating khushi like a kid you do that most of the time, she is a matured girl who can take decision about her life.

Aradhana aunty what is troubling you??? In the first place i never thought it was aradhana aunty who was the peeping tomLOL
Did i get this right Aradhana doesn't want to accept khushi in arnav's life cause arnav might follow khushi to Boston...Shocked  Mummyji apka beta bada ho gaya hain let him make his decision.  Very very bad did not expect this from you..Ouch

Poor khushi everybody seems to be hiding this from her.  Bechari.
Nidhi - Wow Gupta house has been decorated so beautifully and the choodi's were so pretty.  

So a unexpected person has entered khushi's house and she is shocked.  Mein a guess karu...

I think Aradhana auntyji is upto some mischief i have a strong feeling that she has conveniently invited Lavanya for the mehendi Angry and khushi would be so shocked to see her erstwhile nemesis in front of her...

Auntyji ye aap kya kar rahe hoooUnhappy

Till the next update

Liza

Edited by kondhili - 25 April 2013 at 12:19pm

Nidsubh007

shruti_luvs_msk IF-Rockerz
shruti_luvs_msk
shruti_luvs_msk

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
waiting...

Nidsubh007

shona136 Senior Member
shona136
shona136

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
hey wonderful update dear...!!!! really liked it...

i was a bit confused about arnav's mother's reaction to their relationship. but i guess every mother has this weakness over their sons, abou them going away from them for another girl...i hope arnav is able to clear up this insecirity with the help of khushi...!!!!

how cute of arnav to have asked for khushi's hand in marriage...!!! but i think he should have elaborated more on his want and love for khushi...in details, to assure the fathers completely...though they are assured i guess...!!!!

the father daughter tension is gone...!!!! waiting for the the next one now...!!! i am all set for a great boston trip...!!!! expecting lotsWink

cheers..!!!

Edited by shona136 - 26 April 2013 at 11:29am

Nidsubh007

Go to top