Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gifttag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Beautiful update.
Loved it sooo much.

Why is Khushi's dad gave that particular look to her, what does he think she has done wrong?
Poor Khushi chasing Arnav and him being so busy, I am sure like us she also wanted to know what happened in the meeting with her father.
The outfit was very lovely and as Arnav designed it himself made it extra special and he colour co ordinated their outfits that is so sweet of him, he wants to let every one know that they are couple.
The towel and the kiss was very hot and you have written it very well... It was almost visual. Loved the whole scene.
Should we prepare ourselves to witness a jealous Arnav? If that happens that will be great, I have always loved a possessive and jealous Arnav.
Can't wait for them to go Bostan together that will be awesome.
Beautifully written as always. will wait eagerly for the next update.
Thank you for the PM.
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tanurocks

lovely update.accidently found this one...

a beautiful love story..u created this one with a touch of reality...

its really amazing to read how a relationship develops between 2 people...
attraction, jealousy,insecurities, flirting,teasing ,affection,care love ..i can read all those emotions in this story..good work..

i would love to receive  a pm for this story    

Thank you so much for your comments! I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far. Please PM me your email address for future updates and I add you to the list. 

Thank you for taking the time and effort to comment. ðŸ˜Š
tanurocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nidsubh007

Thank you so much for your comments! I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far. Please PM me your email address for future updates and I add you to the list. 

Thank you for taking the time and effort to comment. ðŸ˜Š

u r welcome my friend ..i have already send my email id..
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res
unres after examsEdited by --MISHTEE-- - 11 years ago
ssyahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

What a great dance!! Khushi and Arnav privately dancing at the Sangeet, and he went to such great measures to beautify the place. I'm basking in Arhi land :)

Loved Arnav jealous and not afraid to express it to Roan or even Khushi for that matter. Rohan better start calling her bhabhi ðŸ˜†

So the talk continues.. Bet it's regarding the future. Shall I list the different ways I would like him to propose to her ðŸ˜‰

I enjoyed fiesty Khushi as well who wouldn't back down from a mere dance..

Wonder who was watching them.. Sheet all? Nani? Shashi? Anjali? 
Continue soon please! 
Edited by ssyahoo - 11 years ago
-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ch23 :

Wowwiee ! That was an amazing update Nidhi !

OK, my fav part has to be about the perfect male species ! And the fact that Khushi didnt faint there and then was suprising ! Cause like she said, when just Arnav in clothes makes my heart tap dance, an Arnav with towel, had my heart doing tango in full speed !

And the kiss they share afterwards, inspite of the heat between them, it was so tender, it makes me float ! And yippee, I knew they'd be colour co-ordinated ! Trust Arnav to get Khushi used to being a couple :D

But just one nagging worrying part, is about Khushi's dad. Why has he been giving her "the look"  ??
And must say, amazing setup you've found for the sangeet ! It looks so splendid !

Thanks for the mail !
Love Shobhana

PS: sorry for missing so long, had exams !

CHAPTER 24 :
I hadnt realised id get to the nedxt pg ! Yipee ! so res for 24 too !
*edited*

*sigh*
I really need to tell you this, before anything else you make me fall in love with arnav and Khushi over and over again deeper than before !
As for this update, I simply love it ! An overprotective jealous Arnav is fun to watch and read ! But still, the thing about Shashi giving Khushi the looks is nagging in my brain !

And the part were my eyes popped out, has to be where Arnav asks Rohan to call Khushi bhabhi ! I was so shocked, I though Id probably misread it, and read it two times, pinched myself and finally I was just in awe of the way you made Arnav say that ! Loved it, it was just something so spontaneous of your Arnav to do !

And the end ! The locatio of the pool and the ambience you'd wanted us to visualise was done so well ! I loved that picture ! And finally, Arnav did fulfil her wish, cause somewhere deep down I was sure he would ! And the song you'd selected it ! I love it !
Also a spl mention to Khushi over here, the maturity she displays once she realises that maybe she's just demanding a tad bit too much from him and goes around looking for him was just an amazing scene too !

An amazing update yet again Nidhi ! Loved it !
Edited by -Shobhu21- - 11 years ago
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww, where was the proposal??? I was waiting for Arnav to propose to Khushi... Guess, we'll have to wait some more... ðŸ˜”

Something is definitely cooking... Why did Arnav's dad & Khushi's dad want to speak to him alone?? Arnav's dad had a knowing smile when he saw Khushi, so kuchh toh hua hai, kuchh hone vaala hai, methinks the proposal. Lekin kab?? ðŸ˜’

Nice update otherwise... Loved the last dance surprise from Arnav by the pool, that was super cool. Also, his possessive "Meri ho tum" was classic. ðŸ˜‰

Arnav telling Rohan to call Khushi bhabhi was hilarious.

But who was watching the couple dance by the pool?? Was it Sheetal??? Loved the way Arnav scooted close to Khushi when Sheetal stood close to him :)

When will you be updating next, I hope I get to see the proposal then...
Edited by pixiegirl - 11 years ago
ssyahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
**Important note from author**

Hi all!! I am writing this note on behalf of Nidsubh007, who just asked me to inform all of you that she has temporarily lost her internet connection and is unable to update at this time! She does not know how long it will take for the connection to be restored, but will update as soon as possible!

Edited by ssyahoo - 11 years ago
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okay thanks for the update!
Edited by pixiegirl - 11 years ago