Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

badfaith4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Fabulous update..just loved everything...awww...he's taking her to boston...such a kind boyfriend...๐Ÿ˜Š
Ashavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmmm a jeolous Arnav is awesome scene 2 watch...
koisk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved Arnav's reaction at the end ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
kondhili thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A big Thank you i guess for trying to keep up with the updates inspite of the busy schedule...๐Ÿค—

Still trying to figure out Mr. Gupta's reaction.  He is fine with arnav accompany khushi to boston but at the same time he seems to be upset about something.  Maybe he realizes the true extent of the relationship which exists between arnav and khushi and is upset that his beloved daughter has not shared such an important news with her father. Don't know for sure just a thought.

I love the detailing you give whenever you update.  The mehendi settings were just fabulous, you can just visualize everything with the detailing that you give to almost all your updates.  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Loved both their outfits really good. 

Ok now khushi is really getting on my nerves... on one hand she is a bold girl who will take the initiative and kiss her man and then immediately when it comes to acknowledging their relation in front of all the people she gets all timid and shy.๐Ÿ˜’ What is her problem actually.  She loves the guy, the family love each other and they will be more than happy to accept khushi in arnav's family and vice versa then what is stopping her from going ahead.  Maybe she doesn't want the spotlight to be taken away from her sister but that they can drop small hints...

So you have put in a dose of jealousy now...wow this sangeet gets more interesting. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for the PM and waiting eagerly for the next update.

Liza

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful ...Arnav jealous of Rohan ...did Arnav told her father about themselves  or not...when Arnav and khushi come together you feel butterflies in your stomach as it happened during ipkknd time

i
rainyday3000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow what an update...I wanna know if Arnav asked for khushi's hand...n told her father that he love her...seems we are in for a possessive Arnav!!! Loved the update!!! :)
dershika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear awesome wating for more soon 
neag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so what happen...is something related to Rohan... why he is irritated and what happen in between Arnav and Shashi, i guess he told him about his and Khushi relationship thats why he and Khushi are having same color clothes
-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww...this is getting better in every update...Am loving this Arnav and khushi๐Ÿ˜‰
Such beautiful outfits it was and their small kissing session was๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hmmm...Jealous Arnav...Lovely๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanks for the mail๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Aasmaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome
Superb
Loved it...
Amazing