Fan Fictions

Finding Love #4: COMPLETED - Page 28

henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
your arnav is so understanding . this FF reminds me of 'masterclass' by naina. the construction of the story. the arnav and khushi relationship ... just beautiful like a work of art

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: dumas

<font color="#0000CC"><font size="3"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">AWESOME UPDATE LOVED IT ARNAV IS GOING WITH HER SO CUTE HOPE THEY <font size="3">MAKE IT <font size="3">OFFICIAL</font> TO THE FAMILY MEMBER THAT THEY ARE TOGETHER LOVED HOW AKASH AND <font size="3">PAYAL REACTED TO THEM BEIN<font size="3">G IN LOVE <font size="3">LOVED THE UPDATE SO CUTE BEAUTIFULLY DO<font size="3">NE </font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>

Which scene is this?? Love the picture. You are the best at picking the perfect picture per chapter.
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: hiahmed

your arnav is so understanding . this FF reminds me of 'masterclass' by naina. the construction of the story. the arnav and khushi relationship ... just beautiful like a work of art

OMG please don't compare this to "Masterclass" that is one amazing story!! I'm so humbled.

Thanks for your support.
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
THIS SCENES IT AFTER THE CAMERA IN THE ROOM WAS REMOVED AND KHUSHI HAD TOLD HIM THEY WERE FREE TO DO ANYTHING NOT REALIZING THE DOUBLE MEANING

henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nidsubh007

OMG please don't compare this to "Masterclass" that is one amazing story!! I'm so humbled.

Thanks for your support.

please dont undersestimate ur work. it focuses entirely on the growth of arnav/khushi relationship and uve portrayed it so beautifully
Chokri_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
awesome awesome...loved how they expressed their love to each other. Damn aakash and payal for ruining the moment. Loved the update, now anixoius to see what happens next and what khushi's dad says. can't wait please update soon
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice one.. Payal had to ask that question... i was expecting an answer though... hahaha..
arshi_sunshine thumbnail
Amazing Update...
So Arnav is Takung her To Boston...
Loved the Update...

rainyday3000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow...what an update...LOVED IT...the confession was just perfect...aww...can't wait for the tip to Boston...amazing story coming up...can't wait!!! :)
muskaansobti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
lvd it yaar