Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Poor Arnav and Kushi. What will they do now? Will he tell her what Lavanya did? I loved the dance and watched the song. Didn't understand a word of it. Obvious that love is in the air, though.
Some heavy and with a cool head discussions should occur now. Instead of walking away, Arnav, being the older, wiser and more mature (??ha??!) should initiate a logical discussion.
Thanks for the PM. Wonder how they will solve this problem?
Congrats on the new thread.
Edited by kbtr - 11 years ago
Seethu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just loved Arnav for his thoughtful nature ; he is going through inernal turmoil of supporting Khushi to fulfill her dreams and ready to bear the effect of being away from her.. He is just ready to put up with any thing just take care of Khushi's aim..
I knew Khushi is just excited about Harvard because everybody knows what it takes to get into that ;but the amazing part is Khushi's reaction when she actually got the whole outcome of this..
She is ready to give up her dream just to be with Arnav; both of them are equally genuine in terms of their love towards each other ..
Loved their dance and the whole song theme ..
Fantastic update!!! Thanks for the PM :)
I can't wait to read the next chapter :)

Edit:
Congratulations on your new thread :)Edited by Seethu - 11 years ago
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally Khushi ki dimaag ki batti jali 😃

Wow! I really didn't think we would get that kind of reaction from Khushi... She really hadn't thought about what the consequences of going to Harvard were... She was all excited about getting the interview letter from Harvard & that was all that she thought about. The thought of leaving Arnav & Delhi had never even struck her until Arnav vocalized it... Then all hell broke lose... She was agonized over leaving Arnav behind, poor girl. but Arnav is all adamant to make her go & join Harvard, so methinks the guy has to compromise, if Khushi flatly refuses to go w/o him then the poor guy will have to move with her 😃 I have said this before & I am saying it again that is indeed the best solution, for Arnav to move temporarily with Khushi to Boston... Then after two years they can move back to Delhi... It will be a win-win situation for everyone concerned. So these two have to marry ASAP.

Vaise, I loved the I Love You Dammit!!!!! What's up with all you writers today, everyone seemed to writing ILU Dammits today... 😉

Please continue soon :)

P.S. I loved the romantic dinner & ambience that Khushi had created for them. Just lovely. 😃 But one thing I did miss was Arnav praising her cooking, maybe he was too exhausted with all the events that had occurred previously to compliment her adequately...
Edited by pixiegirl - 11 years ago
EchTee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congratulations..
finally love confession
greenMoss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was such an emotional update.

You described the emotions of Arnav and Khushi so beautifully.
👏

Arnav is ready to drown in his sorrow but he wants Khushi's dream to be fulfilled.

On the other hand, Khushi gives more importance to her Love than her dreams.

Both of them are so deep in Love with each other.

The song is so
soul-stirring and very apt for them.

At first, I was a bit surprised that Khushi was so dissolved in her Happiness, that she didn't notice Arnav's pain.

Thanks for the PM.
😊
casker thumbnail
Congrats on new thread.
Great update.
loved it.
-ArohaAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I almost cried at this part. Read this in one go and you've left me speechless.
barauni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice update... I love u dammit my fav dialogue... 
Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dis is beautiful. Wel written. I was waitng 4 such outburst nd it turnd out 2 b well. Nw waitng 4 nxt update alrdy
lilakumariacnw thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Feeling sad for arshi...

What will they do nw...
May be he shift his office to boston...
Or... He can start a branch there...
Ohh...i dont know...
But i trust. U... I am sure , u will do something...