Chhan Chhan

How Come 'Sanaya IRANI? " !!! (Page 8)

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iria_luvsLindor

Lovely post, A! Hug

Words can't describe how amazing Sanaya is!
She is one of the most talented, dedicated and charismatic actors to have ever graced the small screen. I can't help but admire her positive attitude and an incredibly strong work ethic.
Add to this the fact that she is an ardent animal lover! As close to perfection as one can get!
Day Dreaming Heart 
Hug
agree R her positive attitude adds to her amazing personality  ..
yes man shez loves animals alot ,specially cats nd dogs ..shez 1 awesome gal bas!!! 

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senorita Sanaya

Lovely post darling Hug

thankoo harshu Hug
OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachpie

Perfect post. Sanaya is the most amazing actor from tele word! Its her passion and dedication towards work which reflects in her reel and real life! All the best wishes to this charming actress always.

thank u so much :)

yeah her passion for work is very much reflected in her work ..she deserves all the best wishes! 
OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sho-shweet

fan post annieClap
First of all I'd like to mention that I ws always a serial watcher but never wanted to know about any actor or actress that plays that role.But some years back I switched to star one and saw the opening episode of MJHT and saw a chirpy girl called Sanaya introducing her character called Gunjan in her show.I only watched it randomly and forgot and a few days later I switched on my TV again and saw MJHT and I was like "Is that the same chirpy girl,she is a brilliant actress".But that wasn't the end,and she amazed me once again when from a goofy Gunjan,she started on playing that ever blabbering khushi and the rest is history they say.
I know I ranted too much but that happens when someone asks me about Sanaya.Till date I haven't seen any seen potrayed by sans that was below par or performed poorly.She infuses life in every character she plays and makes it very real,very relatable.She makes us happy by her perfect comic timing and makes us sad by her brilliant execution of emotional scenes,and romance,she's the queen of romance.She can emote love,nervousness,anxiety,longing,passion etc etc.All at the same time.
I won't add anything about her professionalism and straight forward attitude coz as it's said,"Baat nikley gi to door tak jae gi"LOL
So in short..."Sanaya is the best"...bas

aww S Hug 

thnx 4 ur comment :)

exactly man they way she switched to gunjan from her real self then switched to khushi from gunjan ..nd both the characters played with perfection it tells alot about her as an actor ..many people didn't like gunjan much but i loved her becoz i had seen sanaya off screen nd playing a completely opposite character than ur personality nd making it adorable is not easy .. shez one of the most underrated indian telly actress.. 
LOL yeah we better not talk about that much ..  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sho-shweet

Naz_nisar IF-Sizzlerz
Naz_nisar
Naz_nisar

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Awesome post :)

sho-shweet

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Ainee Hug

What a sweet, simple and heartfelt post! Loved it...Thumbs Up

Sanz is indeed a terrific actress and deserves all the accolades and adulation.

I am very happy she is back with a bang and is totally rocking as Chhanchhan.

She has that special ability to effortlessly get into the skin of the character she is playing.

I loved her tremendously as Khushi (which I believe was a complicated one), and now she is weaving magic with CC.

Hug 

yes its her quality of getting in to skin of the character nd most of all polishing her co stars ..she makes every 1 look good ..khushi was indeed more complicated which she immortalized at least for me nd now the way shez managing to draw a line b/w khushi nd chanchan despite of some similarities is jst amazing .. when cc laughs i never can see khushi laughing .. nd thats enough for me to admire her more .. 
thankooo :) 

sho-shweet

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shillu.arshi

yup even I love n adore her a lot
she is just princess of all hearts
she will stay herself
she is very brave woman
thtz wht I like in her
n very hard working girl

indeed shez a princess ..hope she always stays her self  coz we love the way she is ..nd see today every 1 knows her for her talent nd hard work :)
OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

wonderfully said Aini!! Hug

She is an angel gods have sent down to earth... talented and beautiful inside out! just perfect...Embarrassed

thankoo suni Hug

ya true yar :)

Go to top