India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

How Come 'Sanaya IRANI? " !!!

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged

(credit to the maker sorry i dun remember the name hope u dun mind:))

SI the name is enough ,at least for me to go gaga over her ..shez the 1st nd only indian tv actress i admire n a fan of..while other actresses try to act she actually ACTS..from emotional to comedy to casual scenes she just bangs it on nd being so apt in every single scene she makes the acting look like a cup of tea..'

a complete artist nd entertainer on screen with her stunning presence ..and an amazing human being off screen..fair, sincere, straightforward, committed ,zealous nd enthusiastic for her work, respectful, compliant, humble ,appreciative ,supportive ,coordinating ,pretty humorous lady with a real fine sense of humor, chirpy, sweet nd gorgeous in nd out..every person who has worked with her has some thing good to say about her nd thats a big achievement as a human being!

i so love her adhering nature .she sticks to a project ,brings the best out of it, sustains nd maintains it throught out..
      nd who can forget her magnificent nd charismatic looks ..i thinks shez the only actress who makes every dress look worthy, she didn't get that sexy looks(Thank God) but her decent nd decorous personality covers it beautifully ..nd my God dunno whats the secret of her always juvenile looks nd freshness,its amazing to see how she looks much  younger than her age ..may be her amazingly good genes are the secret only as she says so..
       m not a celebrity freak but i pray to God for the prosperity of this girl ..may she achieve zanith of success ..i wish her all the best for her every project!     

so over all shez one amazing girl..nd "What does it mean to be an amazing girl? It means working hard at stuff and facing up to situations and doing your best. It means holding on to sunshine and smiles and hope. It means having the guts to be yourself..nd she got every thing! so yeah shez one  ... :)

p.s! i dunno what exactly happened i was watching an epi of her previous show then watched an epi of chanchan nd ended up writing it jst like that ,thats y i said how come sanaya irani LOL

p.p.s! logging out bbye LOL 

Edited by OnepoundChic - 07 April 2013 at 7:50am

The following 97 member(s) liked the above post:

nanikhushiifanneethureddyFatamtamShakirafirstSnowy_ArshiNeelukashevsanayahsonam21radiationangel_ipkkndjalkukdi1Silver_Stacktristar03BalamPichkari-TabassumRblueszrosalinesibsMaryJane13akleoawmGeoSno_username--jyoti--sanaya_pariLoveYouChutki..Manisha.Stimmysanayakhushifan.RudraParo.sslmay11roldcanamunirmubasheraDirewolvesSummer99IPKKNDfan4everMsCeylonAlpenliebeKrishnala--ARSHI-MoNaya_Indiralazylad8-FauZi-HappyBird-AmazingAmyleanne_1983ipkknd-fanSanzforSushvanitha3dsho-shweetAmritsari.JugniddsoapsMcNinjaMiss CherieMadhuOChaandaniyaprabbsboreddamselchulbuli94P.Srinivasiria_luvsLindorjaya100ayshaomarshinaaSanzBarbieSanayaFlawlessFAYKHAN29CATZ..GayuArnavChitraFsbk2pakpearl..Enchanteur..DiyaSAttractiveAdyaCandYlicious_SOysterOmNaMaSteOmbikeriderNaz_nisarneenabinuJohny.S.Rajamaia-DKS-GodhuliLogonshillu.arshiseriousDreamsFlyFreeBillyJean.LuvuKhushiAnagha.--Isabella--Arshi.Sugi.IPKIreena7princessunarasarunlicious..xAaliya

Miss Cherie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jalkukdi1sanayakhushifansho-shweetprabbschulbuli94iria_luvsLindorjaya100OnepoundChicsbk2serious

MadhuO IF-Rockerz
MadhuO
MadhuO

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Thinking of her brings on a smile. Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

blueszanamunirsanayakhushifansho-shweetiria_luvsLindorjaya100OnepoundChicsbk2serious

iria_luvsLindor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jalkukdi1blueszanamunirsanayakhushifansho-shweetMiss Cherieprabbsjaya100OnepoundChicsbk2serious

SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Sweet post like Sanaya :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

blueszanamunirsanayakhushifansho-shweetiria_luvsLindorjaya100OnepoundChicserious

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
both u the resers lindor nd cherie m not married wokay  Angryi jst read ur cmment 'there' nd had a mini heart attack ..ok off topic ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anamunirsanayakhushifansho-shweetiria_luvsLindorprabbsMiss Cherieserious

--jyoti-- Goldie
--jyoti--
--jyoti--

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
nic post..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ddsoapsiria_luvsLindorOnepoundChic

MsCeylon IF-Dazzler
MsCeylon
MsCeylon