Tamil  Reality Shows

** SS4 : Week 10 : Apr 8 - Apr 12 ** (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
* thirupura sundari - kumbida pona deivam (thirupachi) - SPECIAL SEAT

4g (devan, shubha, nithyashree, soumya)

super aa irukku, nothing else to add - shailaja

* vaishali - rahatulla (ghajni) - SELECTED

3g (devan, shubha, shailaja)

broke out of ur comfort zone - devan

* soundharya - karuppu perazhaga (kanchana) - WAIT LISTED

2g / 2r (shubha, soumya / shailaja, nithyashree)

good selection, coming out of ur shell - shailaja

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 09 April 2013 at 8:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bal75jaysvimalPearl.Hdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "** SS4 : Week 10 : Apr 8 - Apr 12 ** (Page 3)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
* arvind - venam machan venam (oru kal oru kanadi) - 3g - SELECTED

nalla performance, concentrate on finishing - soumya

* thirupura sundari double promoted. 5 selected, 2 wait listed

bal75jaysvimalPearl.Hdhd

jaysvimal

Groupbie

jaysvimal

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Deepthi - Sangathis were good.. Oru folk and classical mix song madiri irundudu. She had a good voice but that didnt come out today.

Srikanth - was not up to the mark. Sounded pretty first roundish.. 

Rizwan - Was good. His attempts are always genuine and no hungama in his approach. I like him for his humble expressions just like Alagesan. These too definitely help to keep the show down to earth 

Ganesh - His singing was clean. Though at few points his high pitch sounded too loud. He was way better today than before.

Thirupura Sundari - She was nice and clear. there was clarity in her singing. I liked her fluctuations in voice for different male female singing. And the different Ornamentations were good as well. She kept the tempo high throughout. 

Vaishali - Was good. slight misses as she tried to end. I felt her finishes just didnt finish. I dont know why, but while i listened to her, I felt this time we dont really have very sweet voices or husky ones. But she did well for coming out of her comfort zone.

KR Soundarya - I dont know again.. I just didnt feel she was natural at all. Right from the beginning I have been thinking she puts up an artificial voice or even worse an artificial act. Today I thought her singing was like scribbling on a white board. 

Arvind - good delivery.  he was good with the emotions but again the finishes were not complete. 

TPS was good overall. Another right choice from the group that sang today. Waiting to hear her and Diwakar in the Top 30 podium... 

Edited by jaysvimal - 09 April 2013 at 11:55am

bal75~*Thamizhan*~Pearl.Hdhd

bal75

bal75

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Deepthi Suresh - "Aasa dosa"  - WELL, what happened to the SHRUTHI, Deepthi ???  Off-key from the first.  High pitch - strained & struggling.

Srikkanth - "   " - Absolutely no dynamics.  Sounded like Folk song with a western beat !!  Technically OK.  Only in a couple of lines, did he try to give some dynamics to the song. (i.e. well into the charanam).

Rizwan - "Anjalai" - Good emotion.  Again no modulation.  But good to see that he is trying his best. Thumbs Up

Ganesh - "O aayiye" -  WOW!!  But could have given it "little" bit more dynamics.  Bit off-tempo in some parts of the charanam - should avoid getting over-excited.  Deserved 4 greens FOR SURE. Clap

Thirupurasundari - "Kumbida pona" - BRILLIANT !!  Sounded a little like "Malathi" herself.  Bit rough when she sang the dialogue parts.Clap

Vaishali - "Rahatulla" - Off-tempo & off-key in the charanam.  Pallavi was good.  Not near Ganesh's or Thirupu's renditions.

Soundharya - "Karuppu perazhagaa" - Has a tendency to "shout" in some places.  Bit off-key too.  Should learn how to "soften" her voice.

Aravind - "Venaam machaan" - Off-tempo.  Like Judge Soumya said he seems to be very "urgent" not to finish each verse before he starts the next.  In many parts, he was "reading" more than "singing".

Ganesh & Thirupurasundari PITTED AGAINST EACH OTHER in the SAME group.  This is EXACTLY what I said yesterday.  Unfair end to Ganesh.  Unhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jaysvimal~*Thamizhan*~Pearl.krithikasHdhd

Hdhd

IF-Addictz

Hdhd

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl.

jaysvimal

Groupbie

jaysvimal

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Wednesday April 10th 

Sai Shankar - Yethi Yethi Yethi - 3G - Selected
Liked his whistling :) - His energy was great. 3G - Selected

Vignesh R - Kanni theevu ponna - 3G - Selected
For sure he sang well. His stage dynamics was good.. He had a good breath control in spite of all the walks to the contestants and dancing with Narayanan. (liked MaKaPa's comedy)

Vyjayanthi - Ketta Payyan Ketta Payyan - 3G - Selected
She sang well.. but was loosing breath in high notes. Rap was pretty strong to be chosen as a song. I liked Vignesh better than her in this round. 

Sahil - Ennadi muniyamma - 3G - Selected
Cute :) This guy beats the language odds like they never exist. I love to hear his pronounciation which is no where like Udit who at times messes up the words.. He enjoyed the song. I liked Rafeeq's dance with him :) He built the tempo and maintained the energy. Shubha was right when she said his voice has a unique magic.

Sai Vignesh - Thirupathi vanda thiruppam - 4G - grabbed the Chair
Another heavy attempt to dance.. I felt Ananth sir was initially concerned he may lose breath if he danced heavy. But he managed flawlessly. I was thinking why they stopped with just 3 G, when Shailaja nudged Devan to give green as well :)

Mahitha - Kathadi pola yendi enna suthure - 2G 2R - Waitlisted
Nice tempo and good reach on high notes. but as Shailaja said, I couldnt hear few points on her song

Madhumitha - Madura Jilla machan daandi - 3G - Selected
The dancing of the other contestants at this point seem to have become monotonous :) But atleast thats in good sport. Madhu sang well. 

Swarag - Maasama - 2G 2R - Waitlisted
His voice is nice and melodious when he sings in the low pitch. It took so long to hear it than all his fierce attempts until now. Ellarum matha contestants kitta daan ponanga, he went and pulled all judges :) Konjam over acting la as Nithyashree said, just missed the seriousness of the whole round.

Sai Vignesh clearly won the seat by good vibes. Vignesh R came close. Mahitha was a big surprise let down today. 

Wait-listed Singers: 
Guess the waitlisted candidates until yesterday were only considered today by Ananth sir.

Rajagopalan - Selected
Today's performance was good

Srikanth Venkatesh - Eliminated 
[Looks like he gave up a job in Dubai for this. Bhavana asked if he had a chance to take it up again and wished him well to go and join in Dubai]

Nirjari - Selected
He asked her to love her basic voice. 

He selected Rohini between her and Soundary

Rohini - Selected. 
you are an artist. You are afraid of your voice. Potential to work on as a trainer is higher with you.

Soundarya - Eliminated. 
You have a spirit. Have to build the artistic sense. You had big pitching problems this week. 

Edited by jaysvimal - 10 April 2013 at 12:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bal75migan~*Thamizhan*~Pearl.Hdhd

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update jay.
they should have eliminated nirjari & rohini too. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bal75jaysvimalPearl.

jaysvimal

Groupbie

jaysvimal

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I agree Sri.. Though Nirjari at least did well in or two rounds. Rohini has just not been there at all.. Anyway, I remember Ananth sir selecting Nirjari once before because of her Hindustani background.. Lets see what he does with the rest of the wait listed singers.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bal75Pearl.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top