Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN/AR|AT#7 I've come to BURN ur KINGDOM(DT:15) (Page 87)

Billu-Maamma IF-Sizzlerz
Billu-Maamma
Billu-Maamma

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sundasnaz

he is saying i will eat u with out mirch masala.LOL
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
i dont want see his heart break yaar his ahrceter so gud wasting his talent atlest show he doing something other than thinking of madu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rs272Billu-Maamma

SayaneeH.Lecter IF-Dazzler
SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
today Sultan aka Avi just stole d show .. plzz convey ur msh to Colors Saurab Tiwari n gautam Hegde on twitter n to Avi too 

Billu-Maamma

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
PLZ DONT GET AFFECTED BY PROMO...the cvs r jus giving last dose of HUM HAIN DEEWANE TO THE FANS....now madhu will give rk seconnd chance but lets c if rk can cherish her now...no rishbala fan can now complain cvs n madhu didnt give rk secnd or may i say thied chance...

but if rk cant get ovr the insecurity n keep considering her a trophy n personal property...this time meithr rishbala fans neithr rk can giveany excuse to her to stay bk with him...to luv some one doesnt mean possessing her but sharing life with her...lets c if rk can treasure this madhu  whose life is no more abt only rk...this is a gud way to save madhu frm the bashing that she didnt giverk chance to redempt...we shud not jump into conclusions based on promo only...coz the actual epi always r better

for example 2day...
...since last two weeks they hv been crying that madhu will tell sultan off nd ask her not to interfere in her life...also in sbb segment people thought she is telling sultan rk wont hurt her.but REAL SCN of SULBALA way too DIVINE n BEAUTIFUL than i evr thought ...she was neithr rude to him nor askd him to go off...

so plz dont over react...see how cvs r tking things forward

our sexy haddi will always b there in the jaali hui kabab

jus hv faith in cvs...

My question is ...WHAT excuses will rk/rishbala fans give THEN for madhu to be with rk  when he wont b able to keep her even after her giving him a last chance?...

EXACTLY...thats what cvs r doing...so that when madhu moves on frm rk the rishbala fans cant say MAUKA NAHIN DIYA...let them shower in hum hain deewane for another month

OUR DEVA DEVA WILL CUM AFTER THAT

cvs r giving fair share of both jodis

i dont hv any complaints what so ever

Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 18 April 2013 at 5:01pm

Billu-Maamma

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayaneegupta

today Sultan aka Avi just stole d show .. plzz convey ur msh to Colors Saurab Tiwari n gautam Hegde on twitter n to Avi too 

gud to see some1 doing my job of reminding all to tweeet

here r the links guys

first send feedbk .then cum here

raj nayak...colors head
https://twitter.com/rajcheerfull

colors officiial twitter pg
https://twitter.com/ColorsTV

also send thanking mssg to the following cvs for the amazing sultan aryan n madhu scns...PLZ DONT BASH RK OR RISHBALA

raghuvir sir
http://www.facebook.com/raghuvir.shekhawat

gautam hedge
http://www.facebook.com/hegdeg

saurabh sir (mbs producer)
https://twitter.com/saurabhtewari76

gautam hedge
https://twitter.com/mrhegde

also to avi...ask him to post an ofscreen avishti pic...
https://twitter.com/rekhi911

Billu-Maamma

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
OMG...such Beautiful n fiery epi...

..since last two weeks they hv been crying that madhu will tell sultan off nd ask her not to interfere in her life...also in sbb segment people thought she is telling sultan rk wont hurt her.but REAL SCN of SULBALA way too DIVINE n BEAUTIFUL than i evr thought ...

BEST moments for me today...

1.when madhu literrally runs to sultanseeing him but stops with fear of rk

2.when sultan doesnt even look at rk n jus keepnasking madhu if she is alryt...also mentions paddy..

.3.calling rk yeh n not giving a damn abt him...showing how he isnconcerned only for madhu...man it was beautiful...m

4.wow how sultan kept on saying to leave her hand coz he was... causing her pain..

.5.the Deva deva bk music which tks the shw to sum other level...

6.pointing of the gun...omggg...avi looks smoking hawt with the gun...i never want sultan without a gun...

7.when madhu cools him down by holding his hand...awww...hat scn i can watch forever...

BEST pART was when RK says YEH ADMI n MADHau finishes MUJHE HURT NAHIN KAREGA..wOW...SULBALA relation iis AMAZING...LUav how he asks her t o CLL if needed

we all know sultan cares for mmadhu but what hit me today was how madhu cares for him...she wasnt rude to him at all but still tried to call him if he was ok n i luved howk confidently she told rk sultan wont do her nything...its not luv between sulbala yet but the care n trust is even more beautiful than luv...

.i was more charged up abt the rishtaan confrontation 2day but its the sulbala moments which stole the shw today...i m shockd at avishti chem n the sulbala relation hwn bybcvs today...madhu had such a longing in her eyes...the way she was looking at him frm the carvwindow while going away...wow...n the way she said to rk with so much confidence ye mujhe kuch nahin karega n the assurance by holding his hamd that she is ok...i can watch this epi counntless times..sulbala defo was the surprise package today

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Artemis_1122Zorica_BgdBillu-MaammaSandy-Naz

Artemis_1122 Senior Member
Artemis_1122
Artemis_1122

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Day DreamingHi. This is Diana (MIK0210 from youtube). I am rarely on IF but I do occasionally read posts on Sultan and Sulbala.
anyway, I wanted to say that I had no idea AR was such a talented dancer Shocked. I just watched his performance on Indian Telly Awards and I was shocked! I didn't think I could like him anymore than I already do ... now I sooo want to see him perform again.
btw I think the makers of the show named his character after seeing that performance. LOL he really is the KING.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rs272ornella_mgSATHYA88-Wanderer-gennyMSandy-Naz-MERRY-

Artemis_1122 Senior Member
Artemis_1122
Artemis_1122

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

oh I totally forgot the reason for my post D'oh

I wanted to know if there are other dance performances of AR I can watch. i don't know where to look.

thanxx.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMBillu-Maamma

Go to top