Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN/AR|AT#7 I've come to BURN ur KINGDOM(DT:15) (Page 57)

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Clumsy_Wings

So far this forum has not drove me insane, and made erupt like a volcano. Hope it stays this way.LOL
sultan is here that's yWink
When you are insecure..thats the resultLOL

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
@i know the world is not fair.. But sometimes it pisses me offf lol.
lets talk about the show cause we are not allowed to chat here about other stuff..hmm
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

i agree in a way it is demeaning to women. It's that I hope people don't get so much influenced by the book that they look for real version of Christian Grey.Christian Grey is too screwed ,and comes with a lot of baggage. IF i were Ana, I would grab my heels and run.LOL
offcourse its demeaning women.. i am sorta a feminist no wonder i cant stand RKLOL

I am a feminist too, but I know my limits too. As for R.K., I do not agree with most his actions,and sometimes neither Madhu. Even, Sultan sometimes there will be times I won't agree. For me end of the day,I look at all points . Than I pick my side. :) 
I am alright with character being layered...but all I see is a mean, insecure character.. I dont what layer everyone is talking about. LOL I am not saying sultan is perfect .. Nor madhu but their is a limit. Seeing fans defending his every act is disturbing

Sorry to taking long to reply..my fingers hurt so badly..this whole weak. Lol so I am a little slow

I know, so just ignore it. I see this kind of crazy shit in every forum, but I ignore.Ignorance is a bliss for me.I am sticking with my ignorance policy until i don't feel compelled to join which is only sometimes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
lol yup ignoring is the best thing to do in here..
all the American shows are ending by mid may. I dont know what I will do lol
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
i don't have anything to watch right now due to finals but in summer i don't know what to do.Thought , I might find an Indian show to follow,but I have nothing to watch right now except this show which is on and off.Sanaya new's show is not interesting me that much either.Ermm

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

i don't have anything to watch right now due to finals but in summer i don't know what to do.Thought , I might find an Indian show to follow,but I have nothing to watch right now except this show which is on and off.Sanaya new's show is not interesting me that much either.Ermm
I am not watching any desi shows..this will be my last.
There are some shows that I want to watch so I might catch up.
About sanays show..i heard the guy is a bad actor rofl
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

I am not watching any desi shows..this will be my last.
There are some shows that I want to watch so I might catch up.
About sanays show..i heard the guy is a bad actor rofl

Qubool Hai seems a little better than any other show on air right now so might go back to it.At first , I was like he is new and all.Give him time. I am trying to be open with him, but he annoys me instead. I feel like is shouting at me more than acting.SleepyLOL

Edited by Clumsy_Wings - 14 April 2013 at 3:15pm

-MERRY-

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

It is infuriating I admit, to see madhu give in even the slightest bit, for even one moment.. But try from her perspective .. We have seen her disbelief and shock at RK's insensitivity , his blackmail, her disgust at his selfishness, his arrogance and she demonstrated quite strongly how she does NOT want to be with him , or even think about forgiving him.. 
she did not want to go to his room, she did not eat, and she does not talk to him, does not respond to him.. She must feel choked inside, must want to run away from him , from the house, where she like a fool was manipulated into believing a dream to be true..
she is assailed with memories.. and when that happens, the mind would want to make some sense out of it.. would want to look for an anchor to hold to, .. //
When people are in a situation like her, held prisoner by an obsessive control freak, it takes a while to be able to disassociate the man from what they believed him to be, and associate him with who they are..
Rk does not let her think of the past.. he uses incredible force and pressure.. he is loud, and unrepentant, and in her face constantly.. he is tender at one moment, and totally blind towards her pain the other.. 

This is how he plays with her senses.. she is in shock and pain, and writhing to be away from him.. he basically has done away with her identity by belittling her hurt and her wishes.. 

his tender side will confuse her now when she is so damn vulnerable and emotional and helpless. Rk bewilders her, .. but today like she gave in for a second, she also remembered how innocent she really was back then, and that is what brought her back .
Such moments will increase, and she will gradually learn to disassociate this man from the Rk who she loved, who never existed. It is then that she will be immune to him..

Go to top