Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SULTAN/AR|AT#7 I've come to BURN ur KINGDOM(DT:15) (Page 56)

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Clumsy_Wings

i agree in a way it is demeaning to women. It's that I hope people don't get so much influenced by the book that they look for real version of Christian Grey.Christian Grey is too screwed ,and comes with a lot of baggage. IF i were Ana, I would grab my heels and run.LOL
offcourse its demeaning women.. i am sorta a feminist no wonder i cant stand RKLOL

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

r u guys talking about 50 shades of GreyROFLLicky, don't kick me.But, I used be over the top fan. I still am a fan, but not like before.LOL
NOOO!!!!!!!!!!
dont say thatttROFL

Merry, it's just not me. I am not like obsessed fan like before.I got over the hype , and now look myself back what the hell was i doing?LOLStill, i will not deny it i am a fan, but not like huge I used to be. Some my girlfriends are huge fan of the book,and when it comes to my close feminist friends .They argue like cats and dogs how demeaning that book is to woman..LOLROFL
i only read a few chapter and hated it. Like i said, a book without a proper story is crappp!! Specially her writing..man how the hell she became an authorLOL.. seriously she just wrote some disgusting shocking thing and now her book are selling Dead. the new gerenation are bunch of no brainers cause of them.. all these things that dont derserve gets famous, twilight, Justine.B and now this bookDead.

No doubt it's poorly written, but it's not that bad. I do agree a book with proper story is nothing, but sometimes u have to look past that i guess. I guess i am more open minded to it, and i read it because all my friends were.Well, everyone has their own test. Yes, sometimes people choices does shock u, but we are all different nah. I was one fan of twilight, but Stephenie Meyer ruined it for me after 2nd book.DeadAs for JB , I am not a fan,but I do think he is talented. We cannot always share the same choices nah. I don't pay attention to half of things or bother about it. Let them choose, it's their life. I love supernaturals. I will always be thankful for Twilight for making Vampire and supernatural famous. That's all.Embarrassed For me , I hope Dark Heroine which is written by 18 year old get discovered enough like Twilight because that because is 100 times better than Twilight.Sleepy

Edited by Clumsy_Wings - 14 April 2013 at 2:26pm
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

i agree in a way it is demeaning to women. It's that I hope people don't get so much influenced by the book that they look for real version of Christian Grey.Christian Grey is too screwed ,and comes with a lot of baggage. IF i were Ana, I would grab my heels and run.LOL
offcourse its demeaning women.. i am sorta a feminist no wonder i cant stand RKLOL

I am a feminist too, but I know my limits too. As for R.K., I do not agree with most his actions,and sometimes neither Madhu. Even, Sultan sometimes there will be times I won't agree. For me end of the day,I look at all points . Than I pick my side. :) 
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
So far this forum has not drove me insane, and made erupt like a volcano. Hope it stays this way.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
thanks Sultan for giving me something to watch :)
-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
but you gotta agree majority of ye stuff in last 6 years I have seen don't deserve that much fame. They are way other talented people who people dont notice because of these type of things. Now a days something that is famous its because of crazy fans, it not like in 90s or generation before that.
I know my kids will be like them too..thats what scares me the most lol.
These days all they think about is where can I get my new iPod, iPhone..fame, money... Bunch of shallow kids at this young age.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mocking_bird

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

but you gotta agree majority of ye stuff in last 6 years I have seen don't deserve that much fame. They are way other talented people who people dont notice because of these type of things. Now a days something that is famous its because of crazy fans, it not like in 90s or generation before that.
I know my kids will be like them too..thats what scares me the most lol.
These days all they think about is where can I get my new iPod, iPhone..fame, money... Bunch of shallow kids at this young age.

I know what u mean, but we can't do nothing about it.  I respect your point of view, but the world is not fair either nah. It is sad that someone who is more talented than those who are none deserving are not.It's the sad reality of life. 

As for your kids in the future, don't worry. Have faith in God. :)
-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

I am a feminist too, but I know my limits too. As for R.K., I do not agree with most his actions,and sometimes neither Madhu. Even, Sultan sometimes there will be times I won't agree. For me end of the day,I look at all points . Than I pick my side. :) 
I am alright with character being layered...but all I see is a mean, insecure character.. I dont what layer everyone is talking about. LOL I am not saying sultan is perfect .. Nor madhu but their is a limit. Seeing fans defending his every act is disturbing

Sorry to taking long to reply..my fingers hurt so badly..this whole weak. Lol so I am a little slow

Go to top