Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

y??
dont worry he will get his madhu 😉

i want him to be wit madhu and madhu oly😳
Posted: 11 years ago

y??

the tightest slap will be when madhu will go to SS on her own. No need to cry over minor issues😆
Originally posted by sundasnaz

ya and iam seeing some people comments that why cv,s are showing him so good ..😉
anyways,love to see this.
thanx for those who comment.. they are giving him equal scenes DD, VD
Originally posted by sundasnaz

mods ka LL aya tha?
yeah but they posted the same note for every AT in this forum. i guess we need to be more carefull

y??

d best thing about Sultan is his love is not only about getting her .. its only about loving her .. that makes Sultan a real king for me ..😳

Originally posted by prabha.abha

i want him to be wit madhu and madhu oly😳
he will.. but i want cvs to take it slow.. Embarrassed i like stories with strong base.. lol if its not it will turn into the other couple of this show😆 dont want that
Originally posted by bidz

the tightest slap will be when madhu will go to SS on her own. No need to cry over minor issues😆
i actually love the idea if he keeps avoiding her. then she will go to himmm😳 thats even super romantic.  So dont be sad .. he is here to stay maybe not forever but i am okay with that 😃
Originally posted by sayaneegupta

d best thing about Sultan is his love is not only about getting her .. its only about loving her .. that makes Sultan a real king for me ..😳

Totally agree!

i actually love the idea if he keeps avoiding her. then she will go to himmm😳 thats even super romantic.  So dont be sad .. he is here to stay maybe not forever but i am okay with that 😃

me too. keep hands off till she asks for help. and I agree with you, take the relationship forward slowly. Nothing beats the initial stage of romance❤️
Originally posted by bidz

me too. keep hands off till she asks for help. and I agree with you, take the relationship forward slowly. Nothing beats the initial stage of romance❤️
EXACTLYY😳