SULTAN/AR|AT#7 I've come to BURN ur KINGDOM(DT:15) - Page 89

Posted: 10 years ago
Chrys - I agree with u!

When a classy man is name-called, it is so annoying! 😳
merry it hurt me too, but than I thought why doing this and got my ans, you know na they are haters n highly insecure like RK this time due to sultaan is getting famous in less time and Madhu-Sultaan chemistry is working so channel are also promoting so all these thing making the more insecure so getting their frustration out with this way the words they are using for him are basically suit to them more.
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

people bother him soo much to replyyy😡😆.. leave him alone
he is too nice

no wayyy... leave him alone so you can grab him. tough luck girl😆
Originally posted by bidz

Nimmy,
at least this way he is getting less gaalis na. People are happy with the "ranting" episodes, and we are happy to see our sophisticated Sultan. Short but powerful screen space. I would of course love to see more of him, but am okay with this as well. He makes a difference even if he comes for 2 mins😊
2 min is more meaningful and better acting compare to the 16 min of nonsense
AR love yeahhh!!!
🤣 spamming

<div></div>hey nimmiii..yeah me tooo😳.. she will and i know that for sure😃insider information ayeee😉🤣
Merry, Can u please PM me the insider information u have got?

I wanna dream

you will see..😃 stalkers ALERT!!!. dont worry she will visit him. madhu cant stop thinking about our angry sultan

ahem...there is something called pm you know.😡
Originally posted by ..Sujith1001..

Chrys - I agree with u!

When a classy man is name-called, it is so annoying! 😳
we can call the other guy many things too..but we have class😎 no need to waste our time
Alovi, please don't tell that other guy's name here, please edit ur comment!

Stalkers may report us and we may get MODS note here..

Please edit! :|
Edited by ..Sujith1001.. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by alovi_21

merry it hurt me too, but than I thought why doing this and got my ans, you know na they are haters n highly insecure like RK this time due to sultaan is getting famous in less time and Madhu-Sultaan chemistry is working so channel are also promoting so all these thing making the more insecure so getting their frustration out with this way the words they are using for him are basically suit to them more.
lol in two months the channel keeps promoting our ship😃... obviously it will lead to insecurities and thats the only way they can take out their frustration. I dont see any good post or meaning full post from their side..all they do is bash😆. It shows what kind of intellectual you have. WE should just stay calm and we will get what we want 😃